Final

Goodbye, Summer [Remastered]

[Sehun's POV]

I was sitting with my legs crossed as the wind blows hard enough to plaster my face with my dark sleek brown hair, reminiscing the good old times I had with her. Those good times. I let out a sigh and layed my back on the white sand, I raised arms above my shoulder, each palm resting on the backside of my head as I thought about her.

It hasn't been over 10 minutes when I heard someone yelled my name, "Sehun!" Oh damn, It was my younger cousin, Jaehun.

Jaehun walked through the white sand while simultaneously continuously hollering my name and I gave him no response like I never heard him. He tapped my shoulder and sat beside me, I heard him breathe deeply before speaking in an undertone.

"Sehun hyung.." he murmured sadly.

"Mm?"

"I like someone." he confessed, surprisingly. Yes we're close since from the very beginning we met each when he accidentally stepped on my foot but yeah let's just unremember that incident, but he never spoke to me anything nor about how was his days passed by, is this a good thing or hopefully not a bad thing?

I sat up before turning my gaze to his direction and cleared my throat before quickly responding to his confession, "What's that to be sad about?"

"She's planned to leave tomorrow for England to study there til she finishes her school year and I haven't told her that I like her yet." Jaehun bowed down his head in dissapointment, letting out a big sigh.

I was left puzzled whether he was asking for a piece of my not worthy of advice or expects me to give him consolation, was I dense enough to be confused? I guess not. My mouth is filled with muddled words and I merely gave him a word.

"So?"

"Advice me, hyung. What should I do?" Jaehun nonchalantly said and to least I was expected, Jaehun grabbed a fist of my shirt and pulled me over closer, looking so desperate.

"W-what the, calm down." I put my hand over his and drastically pry his hands away, and awhile fixing the collar of my shirt.

Jaehun kicked his feet and hands in annoyance. "What should I do? What should I do?" he was obviously getting out of his mind, not knowing how to approach the situation.

I planted my arm around his shoulder, "You're still too young for love." I caressed his shoulder.

Jaehun pouted, "But I really like her, hyung.."

"Do you really like her that much?" I cooed and Jaehun nodded his head.

Tch, he reminds me of someone who fell in love at his age as well. Me. Most students says that "school " and oh yes, It was holy true. But it turned out to be bitter-sweet for me when she came.. aren't your curiosity killing you already? I bet it is. In every person's life, there will be always a person we will never forget... and a summer where it it all started.

Now let me share you the most memorable summer of my life.

[End of POV]

----- Flashback -----

[Your POV]

You were on one of the best times of your life as a student and it wouldn't be "the best" without your so-called astro twin, Oh Sehun. You didn't liked him when you first saw him, your first impression was he was a playboy but no one could blame you, for his good looks and tall height and perfect pale skin? darn hell no. He was exactly the defintion of "playboy", or was it only a character his portraying to hide his innermost? Maybe. All of the girls were head over feels for him, I meant to say "mostly". But it was until English Class when you forgot to bring your book and typically the teacher checks every student if they brought their books or not, and you thought you'd be punished. But to least you expected, Oh Sehun, Sehun, Oh Sehun, pushed aside his English book and passed it over to you perfectly at the moment English Teacher was about to check on you. And it ended up good for you and bad for him, he was demanded to run around school until class ends for his punishment, but of course, you felt bad for him still. He shouldn't have done such ridiculous thing for some stranger. But, long story short you eventually liked him because he willingly went through hell for you.

You're currently walking through the halls and accidentally saw, Sehun, walking down. "Teeheee.." you let out a sly laugh and tiptoed, walking as closer as you can possibly can without him noticing your presence.

"BOO!" attempting to surprise him, you smiled cutely afterwards.

Sehun jumped out of surprise and betch almost slap you. "Are you kidding me right now?!"

You bowed carelessly. "Mianhae.."

"Like you mean it." he raised the corner of his lips and continued to walk but following him.

It wasn't a moment later when someone called over Sehun and your name. It was Mr. Il-Tempered-Grampy-Teacher Park.

"Oh Sehun! [Y/N]!" he pointed his fingers towards us before walking near us.

You hit Sehun's forearm, and glared at him before smiling fakely at your teacher. "Annyeonghaseyo, seongsaengnim!"

"Don't you know that there's a stringent rule about no dating in our school?" he directly pointed out.

You and Sehun were both caught off guard about the Teacher Park's wrong conclusion about your close friendship with him, you are clearly just bestfriends.

"Oh no.. we're.." you tried to argued but failed when caught off.

Little did you know, you were on your knees with both arm raised high. You once glared at Sehun who's doing the same tough job as you.

"This is all your fault." you blamed.

"Oh wow, who attempted to surprise me?" he fought back.

"As if I was the one who screamed like a 5 year old kid."

It's been an hour since you got punished by Teacher Park who didn't let you finish explaining and jumped into conclusion that you and Sehun are in a relationship, how awful.

"I'm tired.." your voice sounded dry already.

Sehun who did not gave any response, collapsed at the ground and lied on his back peacefully as you were suffering. "Hopefully, no one noticed him resting, pft." you thought.

You hit Sehun's forearm with your foot, surreptitiously as much as possible to keep it as a secret. "Hey.." you murmured but no answer was given. He was like a stiffen deceased body.

You hit him harder.

"What?!" he asked with an annoyance on his tone.

"Sit up! Teacher Park might see you and we might be punished worse!" you warned.

Sehun left a loud sigh and stood to redo his position.

You chuckled. "Let's runaway!" you suggested.

"What?!" he turned to face you and he cannot believe his ears after you just drastically forced him to redo his position.

"In 3, 2, 1, go!" you grabbed Sehun's wrist and ran away before Teacher Park gives notice and unfortunately he did. He scolded loudly.

"Comeback here! Oh Sehun! [Y/N]!"

You stopped running and rested for awhile, Sehun had a good laugh and just won't stop laughing and you too. "I...OMG!"

"Did you heard Teacher Park's reaction when he saw us.. r-runaway?!" an uncontrollably laughing Sehun asked. You nodded your head in agreement.

"T-that was a good laugh." you expressed with a smile plastered on your beautiful face. Sehun looked at you and he just realized how beautiful you look like when you smile. He never really payed attention at your face when he does things or you do things, how stupid of him, it's been 4 months since you met but half of it were full of hate and not to realize how darn purdy you are.

"Is she even aware that she's beautiful?" he thought at the back of his mind and little did he noticed that he was smiling the whole time he was staring at you, it just won't be wipped off of his face.

----- End of Flashback -----

"Then why don't I help you surprise her tomorrow before she leaves?" Sehun suggested, wiggling his brows causing Jaehun's body to send shiver down his spine.

"Huh?" a confused Jaehun asked.

"Trust me." Sehun winked playfully and Jaehun just nodded his head.

Jaehun studied piano when he was a kid and continued playing, it was his passion and he expressed himself through playing piano and Sehun had thought about it that Jaehun could play his own composed song which he wrote especially for the girl he likes. The piano was set up, Sohyun just have to come and hopefully it turns out the way Sehun wished it to be. But it's Oh Sehun, everything that Oh Sehun does is right. Or he wishes it was.

"Hyung, am so nervous." Jaehun's heart was pounding really fast and his hands were shaking, Sehun just chuckled.

"Don't worry, she'll like it." he smiled cockily.

Sohyun came at time and she had no idea what's Jaehun about. Jaehun played his masterpiece passionately, his fingers brushing against the white tiles and the tiny black ones effortlessly, it wasn't just a Jaehun playing piano. It was Jaehun playing his heart and confessing to the girl he likes. Sohyun cannot believe her own eyes, just seeing him play piano gave her goosebumps. Jaehun watched Sohyun slowly getting carried away by his playing, their eyes met for the first time. It was done, Jaehun gracefully appraoched Sohyun and grabbed her hand.

"S-sohyun ah.." Jaehun cooed. Her eyes met with his and smiled. Bundles of sweat was slithering down his body as he tried to let out those unsaid words that has to be said.

"Most people say that they do not regret the things they've said but the things that they kept and let it be kept unsaid on their yearning heart and I don't want to be one of them regardless of the outcome, I still wanna say it. Sohyun...I like you." he confessed and as much as possibly tried to maintin eye contact cause that's what hyung taught him.

Sehun watched as he was leaning against a wall, he was hidden. He promised Jaehun to leave before Sohyun comes but he lied, he wanted to see. He wanted to. He needs to. Jaehun used to tell Sehun that he was such strong hyung but no, he wasn't. He had not had the courage to tell her how he truly felt.

----- Flashback -----

[Your POV]

I was sitting on an abandonded room in our school, old stuffs were there. The first thing I saw was a.. Piano. As a little girl, I dreamt of being a great pianist and to play infront of everyone but I was so scared and kept it to myself, no one knew how good I am at playing it. No one. Not even him. I walked near the piano and caressed the keys one by one, feeling them brush against my delicate fingers. I was surprised on how was it able to be preserved, its been years they said since the room had been abandonded but I witnessed the piano's amazing determination to be kept alive. I sat at the almost broken chair and my fingers gently oscillated through the thin keys of the piano, my soul was swaying along with the music. I smiled peacefully, it has been years since I last played piano and graciousness I was able to remember the keys, besides, it wasn't just a hobby for me, it was my life. Once, my piano teacher told me I played the piano like no one else, as she can see it.. I played like my life depends on it. I don't know whether that's a compliment or an insult but still it gave me comfort through the dark times of my life as a kid.

Looks can be deceiving and I proved that. I might look healthy and cheerful but deep inside this mistaken impression is a little girl whose life been hard, to have a mother as a e and a father who had this all sort of bad habits such as smoking, drinking and chicks. I've always felt sorry for mom who had to do the things she wasn't supposed to be doing, I hated dad. My mom died when I was 13 years old due to HIV aids, and my dad? I don't know and I don't care, I couldn't care less.

Not too long someone's presence came to my senses and looked back and saw it was him, it was Sehun. Oh yes, Sehun. The boy who I secretly loved and been loving. No matter how hard life was, Sehun has been there to comfort me through thin and thick, I love him.Everyone weren't born to be as courageous as the World War 2 soldiers, however, no matter how strong of a person you are, you sometimes just can't tell that person that you love him and wished that he was yours and you were his. This is so frustrating. When will I ever tell him? Will I be able to tell him? Summer's about to end in 2 weeks.

Sehun practically waved at me and I waved back with a smile on my face, he went to me and sat beside me. "You never told me that you play piano well." he said as he stared at me with arms crossed, hugging his body and I avoided eye contact.

"You might get bored and I am not good." I opposed his flattering remark.

"I just heard you playing with my ears, please. You're good, why don't you play at the school graduation?" he suggested.

I shook my head and bowed down my head in timidness.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I.. I can't"

"I would beat the crap out of someone if anyone tells you that you are not good." he half jokingly said and I laughed. I ruffled his hair and gave his head a light smack.

"Aw.." Sehun rubbed the crown of his head and pouted cutely. "Why don't you play for me?" he aegyo.

"You wish.." I coldly responded.

Sehun used his "buing buing" tactics, "Fine.." you gave up.

[End of POV]

[Sehun's POV]

I attentively watched her fingers swayed along the piano key tiles, as she plays the piano I could feel from my innermost that she's playing with her heart on the line. I turned my gaze at her and it feels like she owns it, It was glued at her all this time and all I could do is smile at her. I love her so much. Oh how I wish she knew. Just from the sound of it, it's a love song and we shared our music together but I never heard of this song before, did she composed it?

She smiled. I never imagined I would see her smile so brightly, I knew about her family's background but I never bothered to even say a word about it, it's personal and she wants to pretends that she's a strong woman but I can see it in her eyes that she is easily weak and fragile that's why God brought me to her, because she needs my presence and support. Seems like she doesn't even notice my presence already as she played along the patterns of the song, her mind went completely blank when she felt my hand pressed against her own and she cameback to her senses. She stared at me with her eyes dilated as I realized I've driven myself to act on impulse, I looked away and my mind muddled excuses to tell.

"I..I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. you know."

"Uhm no.. It's okay." she pushed her hair back before standing and turned away. "We shouldn't be here in the first place, let's go!"

[End of POV]

Sohyun smiled and spoke cooedly, "I like you too, Jaehun."

Jaehun almost jumped in happiness, he could not believe all this time she felt the same for him. He pulled her in a tight hug and tears started to form at the corner of his eyes. "I'm so happy, Sohyun!"

"Nado.." she agreed.

Sehun was happy of the outcome but a part of him wants to rage and kill somebody, he thought while watching them embrace each other for almost like forever.

Jaehun pulled back at the hug and swiftly looked at Sehun who he thought left, but yeah he saw him stayed and it was no big deal now.It's all about him and Sohyun. Jaehun brought their fingers together and intertwined them as his cheeks turns into a tomato, as red as a tomato. On the other hand, Sehun who already left was wandering around the almost dark street with broken lights, beeping on and off at his sight. His eyes set on the sunset as he watched it go down and he was welcomed by the moon. "How beautiful.." he thought.

"I want see and witness the sunset with you."

----- Flashback -----

It was the end of another day in school. You were getting ready to leave and go home to rest peacefully but you saw peculiar Sehun who seems to be in his own melancholia. You immediately ran towards him and bumped his back, he jumped in shocked.

"What the.. don't ever do that again!" he raised his voice. You crossed your arms and walks with him.

"What's the matter, dumbo?" you half joked.

"Nothing." he replied simply.

You grinned and grab a penny on your wallet before offering it to him, "Penny for your thoughts?"

He stared for a few seconds before accepting it and put it in his pocket, he sighed. "School's about to end and I should be happy, shouldn't I?" he asked firmly.

"Maybe?" simultaneously, you shrugged your shoulders.

"Everyone seemed to be celebrating and in 2 two days summer is ending." he said with apparent sadness in his tone.

You coughed, "am not."

He gave a "Really" stared at you and you nodded your head, looking down the ground. "I'll miss my friends and the teachers as well." you lied. "I will miss you.." you said to yourself.

He stopped infront of you and shook your body, "Are you possessed? Who are you?" he questioned weirdly. You find it stupid but it's him so let's add cute.

"Ew, no."

"As far as I can remember, you grumbled almost everyday to me about how mean the teachers are." he cocked an eyebrow, that annoyed you.

"Shut.." you were taken aback when you saw the sunset, "The sunset!" you pointed and Sehun looked, "So?"

"So? Let's go!" you grabbed his forearm and ran towards the nearest view where you can witness the sunset going down. Sehun ran as fast as he can, trying to get on the same page as yours and as soon as you reached your destination, your eyes wandered on how beautiful the sunset was.

"Waaaaaahhh..." the sunset and your eyes met for the first time, your mouth was left agaped. Sehun who on the other page stared at you like a fool, he never really appreciated nature and sunsets because it's only sunset but you made him realize that it's more than just a sunset, it has more deeper meaning. You gave him the reason to believe at things that was insane to others, you gave him the reason to appreciate life more, you were the reason why he never stopped believing in love. Sehun looked at you like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time, it was a beautiful scenery. I always remember her as the girl who gave me a good scolding that said, "Someday, you will find the one who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life."

"Aigoo~~ I'm so tired already." you complained.

"You shouldn't have ran earlier then. Stop complaining." Sehun dusted off dirt on his pants as he took glance at you who's already half-lidded and at the verge of falling asleep from tiredness. "Aishh!" he pursed his lips and glared at you.

"[Y/N], [Y/N]!" he called out hoping you'd be still awake or he would kick you in the arse right here, right now. But no responde was given back to him, it indicated that you've already fallen asleep. You were lying on the cold bench with arms crossed, he thought you're cold. He directly went to you.

"Hey.. don't sleep there, sleep on my lap!" he sat and tapped his lap, offering you a more comfy position to sleep on. He pressumed you wouldn't hear him but you did, you brought yourself to his lap and rested your head on it while your hands hugged his thigh and he chuckled on how adorable you are. Sehun removed his jacket and covered your trembling cold body before gently starting to the strands of your smooth silky hair. Sehun then took a stealthy glance at you and just right after he looked at you, your face gleamed so brightly like he saw an angel sent down from heaven to let Sehun witness and appreciate the drop dead gorgeous faces of angels and it was you. His mouth was slightly agaped due to his figment of hallucination, his breathing shortened and it felt like he's being suffocated without no proper reasoning but he doesn't mind if it's you.

Sehun was immediately slapped by reality when the wind starts to gust upon him, his well fixed hair was messed up and it would sometimes smach his face and he would squint his eyes due to discomfort. He abruptly hugged your precious body to avoid too much coldness but when he's about to do that you were already awaken by the gusting wind.

"Isn't it summer?" you asked simultaneously rubbing your eyes before sitting properly.

"I know, I don't know why it became so cold." Sehun gently caressed his forearms and sighed in discomfort.

"Because you're so skinny and weak." you squinted your eyes on him before running away to withdraw from his soon revenge after his mind registered your frank remark.

"Whaaaaat?! Hey, I'm not that skinny!" he protested and ran after you. With rapid speed, you ran towards the white sand while laughing your due to Sehun's reaction but you knew he'd freak out as he quickly go after you with the same intensity of speed. You threw your head back then stick out your tongue on him to irritate him. "That's how fast you can go, Oh Sehun?" you asked to annoyed him.

But it only motivated him to catch you and possibly rip your head off of your head and offer it to the dark lord for sacrifice. Sehun's speed became more and more brisk and to your surprise he immediately appeared beside you with a grin on his face, he went near you before grabbing your waist and trapping you with his embrace from behind. The location was full of laughter filled with love as you kept on breaking your way through his embrace and freeing yourself but he surely was stronger than you other than the fact he has a muscular figure and you don't, you want to preserve your feminism anyways. Sehun started to tickle your sides and you fought with all of your strength but he secured his hug upon you.

"S-Sehun.. Andwae!! Andwaeyo!!" you plead.

"Now who's skinny and weak, huh?" he continued tickling your sides and traveled his hand to tickle your neck, students laughing freely made the neighbours giggle and blush from teenage love they currently is witnessing right infront of them.

"A-Andwae! Oh Sehun!! L-Let go!!" you plead desperately. But you were determined to free yourself from his abusive act as Sehun continuously tortured your brittle body, you stomped your foot against his which made him loosen his tight embrace on you and without wasting further time you once more ran determined to escape from this traumatizing carnage but just as fast as he drink his milk every morning, he caught you in his arms again and threw you at the salty water. You gasped dramatically as you were more worried for your clothes rather than yourself, Sehun laughed uncontrollably.

"What the..." you pursed your lips in disagreement and splashed water upon his direction before laughing as hard. Sehun pulled fistful of his shirt before shifting his gaze on you, he then splashed water multiple times as revenge. You protected yourself using your arms crossing them as soon as he acted on his revenge towards you.

You kicked your feet and it constantly bathe Sehun with gallons of water. "Ah.. Ah... Aniya! Andwae!"

Within a snap, Sehun disappeared upon your sight and caused adrenaline to rush throughout your whole body but least you expected you were welcomed by his arms when he carried you by bridal style. "S-Sehun? Is that you?" you doubtly asked. "Apparently.." he answered.

"L-Let me go!" you kicked your arms and legs trying to fight off.

"Nope. I won't." he shaked his head, persistent not to drop you.

"I said, let me go!"

"Do you really want me to let you go?" he cooed as he stares right into your cornea, lifting an eyebrow indicating stop complaining or drop.

"No. No. No." you cutely said and hugged his neck.

"Sehun? [Y/N]? What are you doing? Get down here! It's getting late!" a mutual friend of yours called. His name is Luhan who acts all the time like you're his kids and responsibility, he scolds both of you whenever he has time.

"Coming, mother!" Sehun mocked as he gently brought you down and walk towards so-called mama, Luhan.

----- End of Flashback -----

The night is still young and everybody is just starting to get hyped up yet Sehun already wanted to hide under the roof of their house, it's different without her. Summer is expected to come to light tomorrow and it was his favourite season but he wants to be with you this coming summer.

Sehun headed his way and quickly went home as early as possible. As soon as he cambeack, he jumped on his bed not bothering anyone on his way, greeting him kindly. He admits that he was rude and he acceps that, and now he thought of suffocating himself with a pillow to take away the building frustration he has for this day. But a minute later, he fought back against the pillow and panted heavily, he realized it's the equivalent of attempting to kill himself.

"Ugh..." he whimpered. Sehun looked up to the ceiling and blabbered ridiculous things when his phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hyung!" Jaehun called.

"Oh?" Sehun unexcitingly answered back.

"I'm a bit sad cause Sohyun still needs to go to England for her studies but on the plus side I'm happy because finally I had the courage to tell her that I like her before its too late and it all thanks to you, hyung." even from the phone Sehun could get the sense of Jaehun smiling gratefully at him.

"Is that why you called?" he questioned.

"Neh, I wanted to personally thank you but it's getting late and I am lazy too." he pouted.

"Oh arraseo, welcome." a cold Sehun responded and hang up the phone call at the end of Jaehun's sentence. He then threw his phone at the table and within a snap he fell asleep.

5:00AM

Sehun was still sleeping with his saliva dripping disgustingly out his mouth, it's spread throughout his pillows. How nasty.

5:30AM

It's been thirty minutes and Sehun usually would be awake right now and disturbing everyone on the household, but to everyone's surprise, he was still sleeping soundly .

6:00AM

Sehun's room was filled with a loud noise, it was his clock ringing repeatedly. He attempted to neglect the noise and covered his ears with the pillows but it rings every minute, he forgot to turn off his clock yesterday as he headed to sleep right away he came home.

"ANDWAE!!!!!!!" Sehun internally screamed. He slapped away his alarm clock causing it to fall and break into pieces.

6:30AM

An annoyed Sehun shook his head violently, and winced in frustration. "No! You need to sleep for the rest of the day! Go to sleep, Oh Sehun!" his voice raised, apparently demanding.

7:00AM

His eyes watered from insomia with built of anger waiting to explode within himself. He sighed painfully, "I am never gonna be able to fall asleep!" he banged his head hard against the bed. Sehun sat up from his comfortable position, every breathe he release was full of agony.

BANG!

A loud bang was heard across Sehun's room, he fell. His body was left slumped, certain parts of his body was severly injured and some are gladly mild only. Sehun held his pelvis and winced from the pain it caused his body. "Ahhhh.." he lifted his calves and attempted to stand up but he failed miserably causing him to stumble and in the end he tripped over and his body was once again put through such excruciating pain.

"My..my body." he stuttered.

For the mean time, he remained silent at his room resting his contused body. He sat comfortably at his bed and leaned against the headboard, he didn't like whenever he was left alone, he feels sorrowful. "Is treating the wounds of your body is as easy as nursing your broken heart?" he thought to himself while staring blankly at his gloomy room opposing from the outside world's emit glow. The searing heat of the sun was hidden through his curtains, but he can brightly see how beautiful it is outside his room yet he doesn't even want to go out his comfort zone.

Sehun was in the middle of his dramatization when he heard his mother knocked and asked permission to come in, he yelled out a "yes". His mother twisted the door knob and came in, she saw him lying on the bed with his eyes pierced on the thick glass window of his.

"Sehun.." she cooed. He looked right through her direction and gave out a half smile. Her mother saw with her own pair of eyes the pensiveness on her son's deep brown eyes. She sat at the ede of the bed and spoke, "It's summer, isn't it? Aren't you going out?"

Knowing that his son's favourite season is Summer caused her to think deeply, he had always been excited every year about Summer and blabbered everyone about it but he seemed to be unexcited about this typical year. All this time, she strongly believe she knew everything about his son from physique to personal feelings, but little did she know, she doesn't. It was only the tip of the iceberg she knew about him in the case of his deep personal feelings. Sehun has never told anyone about how he felt for her, how deep it is and now its hurting a lot more than expected because he didn't shared it not even to his childhood friends he had.

"I have no plans for today. mom. Besides, It's just summer nothing more." he lied, for Sehun it means the world and he wouldn't trade it for any weather.

She tried persuading him to go outside and have fun although he has no plans, "Come on. Why don't you come and attend your cousin, Jaehun's graduation ceremony?"

[Sehun's POV]

I can't believe I agreed to attend Jaehun's graduation ceremony when I vowed that I won't but it's mom. I picked out some clothes on my closet to choose from but I chose a simple white shirt which she gave me as a present for my birthday and went downstairs. I'm ready..

It wasn't a long drive and after sometime we finally arrived at Jaehun's gruadation ceremony. My former school. Our school. Where Summer came too soon and ended too quickly. The number of people who came was overwhelming, every person is hectic about their schedules and I saw some familiar faces and some faces that seem unfamiliar to my eyes. Teacher Park, caught my eye as it goggled my cornea, I can't believe he got persuaded to stay after going through the naughtiest students, us. I payed attention to what he was doing and from my point of view, he's advising his students which good college from to choose from or which country is best for education. Truth is he's one of the persuader alongside with her aunt why she migrated to Germany to finish the rest of her school year, the reason why I miss her presence..

Jaehun has been watching me from afar and seemed to want to have a conversation with me but he contemplated because I looked like I'm busy giving judgments towards people I see upon my fault-finding mind but decided to interrupt me anyways by tapping my shoulder, "Hyung!"

I turned my head and saw his actual presence, "Oh no, did he heard my thoughts?" I thought. "How long have you been there?" I curiously asked.

"..Just now" Jaehun answered.

His answered never felt so good, it's like a fish bone has been removed from my lump throat and I could breathe easily for the first time in my life. "Oh, great. By the way, congratulations on making it!"

"T-thanks hyung." Jaehun awkwardly responded. I messed with his well fixed hair and he brushed off my hand away, "Don't. Now, it's all messy." he pouted and I chuckled at his respnse.

"Pft! Now go! Bond with your friends and especially with Sohyun.."

"Uhm, excuse me, hyung." he excused himself and went to talk to Sohyun and some friends.

"..while it lasts." I half jokingly and added to my sentence to finish it.

I went to my mother and excused myself by going into the bathroom but I lied, I wandered around through and through to just recall all the memories. I stopped by the halls and it was empty, I felt the wind brushing softly against my ear, indicating something. I went straight ahead and what I saw sent shivers down to my spinal cord, "The abandoned room.." I slowly my fingers on the door, feeling its warm touch. Nostalgia. I slowly approached the piano which I never thought would be conserved for long period of time, "Why no one has ever took this old piano?" I wondered, seeing the piano looking just same as I last saw it, it gave me peace from within. I percevied her presence lingering across the abandoned room, I creased my eyes closed feeling every swaying movement I make when my fingers touched the dusty keys which was brushed away as soon as I play it. Did I knew how to play piano all this time? No. She taught me. She taught me every bit of the song she played when I caught her and figured out her innermost secret within, she makes me play it almost everyday. [Y/N] playing the piano gives me comfort when life gets tough and tougher. She told me that the reason why she taught me the song is because I can't be with her all the time and it gives her comfort whenever she's sad and who knows it might comfort me as well, she said. I remembered.

"If you feel sad, just play this song and you will feel extra better, maybe?" she said.

"..or" she added with a grin slowly appearing on her face, it scared me. "if ever you miss me."

[End of POV]

----- Flashback -----

[Your POV]

I stood nervously at the corner of the stage waiting for someone to call out my name to perform my masterpiece. Yes, I will perform. Sehun wanted me to showcase my talent by performing on the stage, my heart's beating was pounding rapidly each minute passes. "Geez..." I intertwined my fingers and prayed it will do well. My body's shaking in anxiety, my head is filled with pessimist outcomes as I wait for my turn to perform specially. Since as a kid, I've had phobia of publicity and this will be one of my most nerve wracking moments of my life. My eyes roamed around the crowded audience and I saw Sehun smiling brightly at me before waving his hand and signalling a "hwaiting!" I folded my eyes closed before inhaling confidence and exhaling anxiousness.

"You can do this!" a teacher called my name before exiting the stage, I grabbed my mic which was given to me and walked calmly, flashing out a confident smile. "Good afternoon, teachers and students! For today's performance, I will be performing my own composed song called.. "Goodbye Summer"." I bowed before heading to my piano.

I blowed to my fingers before sliding them together, after sometime, my fingers automatically shifted to the piano keys and performed, my eyes were left creased and I imagined myself in a tiny practice room with Sehun merely watching me with his burning intense eyes sticked to me the whole performance. With him, staring at me with passion as if I was his and he was mine.. Every key note I press he watched closely, never patting an eyelash. I could consciously sense every look from his deep brown eyes, as I played the piano effortlessly I visualized us, together, his arm wrapped around my waist and never wanting to let go of me while staring at the forming cloud nine, I drowned in my own fantasy and I felt joyous. My heart poured out and told what my mouth couldn't afford to say, I love him.As my song has soon ceased to the end, I felt summer coming into end..

There's a part of me wanting this to come to an end but a bigger part of mine wants to stay and dreamt that it will never end, us. But every beginning has its end and it's ending too quickly, oh how I wish I could tell him how I feel. Those photos that can't define our relationship.

Sehun almost shed a tear but he held it in since he's a guy, he stood before anyone else and applaused loud and everyone followed. I bowed lowly before exiting the stage walking near Sehun's station.

Everyone came and go as the ceremony came to an end, Sehun and I were wearing our graduation toga. I cried during the ceremony, mixed feelings were spilled as I say goodbye to my friends and teachers as well. Sehun smiled as his friends were waving goodbye at him, not even a single drop of tear was seen from him, he just smiled. We were left alone as our friends left, my breathe hitched as I brought myself to him along with my unsaid heart.

"Sehun!" vibrations were heard from my tone and I ignored it as I came running to him before hugging him tight. "I will miss you so much and I.." I almost acted on impulse, but isn't it a good thing at times?

"You?" he firmly asked.

My eyes dilated and pulled back from my embrace, I cleared my throat. "..I will be going now." I lied and no.. I never want to go but I have to. I shamelessly walked away when I felt his hand grab my forearm.

"Stay."

I was taken aback from his harden word and my body remained unable to be moved. "W-why?"

"Not yet. I.. I have something to say before you leave." he claimed. My heart raced faster and faster as he spoke those words that surprised me, I was left speechless and waited for him to respond instead.

Sehun drastically pulled me over and hugged my fragile body, I was now trapped against his chest. I felt his heart contracting and beating fast, he's never been this tense before. His hand rested comfortably on the back of my head with his other on my waist, hugging me extra tight. "Sehun has never let himself this close to me, I could feel his heart beat drowning against my touch, his body close to mine is equivalent of our souls dividing into one. He fondled with my firm heart as time goes by, he melted it with every bit of his piercing touch. God, I love him so much.. but I'm scared. It's getting stronger every single day, but I don't have enough bravery to do so." I thought.

"I..."

"[Y/N] I.."

"Goodluck!"

[End of POV]

[Sehun's POV]

I managed to stay alive and not collapsed in front of her, I almost fainted.. I thought I could say it but it's so hard. Only a "goodluck!" spilled through my mouth and I felt dissapointed to myself, what should I do?

Her face told me something when I pulled back from our embrace, she was expecting something but I cannot determine out. I basically ignored it and covered my embarrassment face with a wide smile. She nodded her head and told the same.

"I need to go now." she awkwardly said.

"I'll drop you by!!" I offered. "Atleast let me show you how much I love you.." I thought at the back of my mind and she agreed.

As we're walking across the road, both parties remained silent and it was awkward walking by each other's side, it's very unlikely for us to stay awkward and the talkative person she is, impossible. I wondered why she wasn't talking, should I approach the awkward situation and break the silence first? I badly want to tell her, this is my last chance.

"Sehun.." she cooed with her head bowed down.

"Oh?"

She bit her lip before speaking, "I like y.."

I abruptly faced towards her direction and soon my body felt my adrenal glands increases the rates of my blood circulation, breathing and carbohyrate metabolism, does she like me too?

"I like.. summer the way you like it." her stomach ate all the unsaid words that has to be told before its too late.

I sighed in dissapointment, "Me too."

For a minute, we remained silent for no apparent reason once again. "[Y/N]!!" her aunt yelled.

"Auntie?" she came back from her senses.

"Let's go now, we'll be late from our flight!"

She nodded her head. "Coming!"

[Y/N] snatched my hand and she raised her pinky. "Promise me you won't forget me and remember me every Summer until the dawn of fall. Promise me." she plead, she fought her tears but couldn't and her tears fell across her rosy cheeks.

I used my thumb to wipe her tears away before entwining our pinky's together, "I promise."

"Goodbye Oh Sehun!" she waved for the last time.

"Goodbye, [Y/N]!" I smiled and waved back.

"[Y/N]!!" her aunt yelled once again. She wiped the excess tears that were left and waved goodbye at me before running towards their car. Every step she makes is stabbing my heart repeatedly, I held back my tears firmly since I am a guy. I painfully watched as she once more, for the last time, waved me goodbye with a smile on her face. A smile that I will forever treasure in my heart. The final beating was done as she entered the car, I died..

The feelings I've hidden still remained as a painful secret that soon will be a painful memory that I will always remember.

Numbers of thoughts transcend my mind of what could've happen if I got the nerves and told her earlier, if I man up. My nerve cells are in the border of exploding as my mind continues to withdraw in thoughts. My body parts jerked with adrenaline was shot right within me as I start to cry heavily. I plead her name several times, my heart got stuffed too much with unsaid words and it is ready to cause a big explosion of exasperating emotions, I couldn't bear to look myself in the mirror and reflect my wrong decisions.

It's not too late, I need to tell her.

My body stood up and ran after their car with full speed, my tone calves got affected by the rush of adrenaline in my body and ran at their best. "[Y/N]!!!"

I hollered her name as loud as I can but she I assume it was not loud enough, my speed is nothing with their car's speed. They're obviously and apparently faster than me, I am a human not an engine. Soon my waist down starts to feel tiredness and pain but despite the hinders of my goal, I forced my body up and attemptedly to ran faster. "[Y/N]!!!! [Y/N]!!!"

My sweat and tears motivated me to ran faster but my whole body from waist up to down are already numb from exhaustion, my heart and my brain are the only systems why my body is trying and repetitively I hollered her name but she never noticed. I cried more, and my legs swayed from left to right as I start to plead her name desperately. "[Y/N]!! I love you!! I love you!!"

[End of POV]

You bent your legs and hugged them and you cried attempting not to make a single sound, you don't want your aunt to worry about you. "Sehun.. I love you."

"I love you! [Y/N], I'm sorry! I love you! I really do! I love you so much!" Sehun finally lost his balance and tripped over, his body rolled through the road and due to the sudden extreme tripping, his body rewarded him with bruises all over his contused pale body. His fingers squivered as he attempted to get up and chase after the love of her life which was now gone, Sehun automatically squinted his red blood eyes exhausted from crying and as soon as he realizes he's never gonna do it, he remained his body like a perish dead person who's been thrown by a gang who killed him after they had their fun. "[Y/N], I love.. you." Sehun's mind went blank and lost his consciousness for a short time due to lack of insuffiecient supply of oxygen to the brain.

----- End of Flashback -----

"Summer. To me, that word has always been the most beautful word in the English language.

the grass so green,
the sun so bright,
life seems a dream,
no worries in sight

tans and tank tops,
laughter and bliss,
each moment passes,
without even a miss

friends and cookouts,
memories and laughs,
good times to remember,
but how long will it last

the grass soon fades,
leaves begin to fall,
school replaces sleepovers,

oh I'll miss it all"

"It's been over a year now since the dreadful occurance where I almost died but thankfully I was rushed to the hospital before my body couldn't even accept oxygen anymore. I can still remember every single thing. Life goes on once you realize your own strength inside of you; the strength to realize that saying goodbye doesn't mean that you don't love the person anymore or that you don't want to keep them in your life. I realized that I don't have to be sad because I said goodbye, but because I have memories with me that I'll cherish forever. Everywhere I go, there are memories I spent with you which turned into thoughts that made me cry at night, I still miss you so much. I hated it when we had to say goodbye when all we want is to stay by each other's side. I will never forget you nor the last time we saw each other that afternoon as you prepared for your journey and waved goodbye. Thank you for coming into my life when the darkest days of my life overshadowed me. Thank you for the memories I surely will cherish. But most of all, thank you for letting me show you how much I love you within the last few moments left. I'm sorry that this is a monologue. But your song on the last day of the graduation ceremony, the flickering summer sea. Like the storm, such a heartbreaking tragedy. I'm sorry, summer, now goodbye." -Oh Sehun