Importance of Introductory Paragraph in a Story

Writing Tips for Dummies: How to Catch your Audience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The introductory paragraph, or opening paragraph, is the first paragraph of your writing. It introduces the main idea of your writing, captures the interest of your readers, and tells why the topic you want to convey is important.

 

I've read a lot of stories with interesting plotlines. It's just so sad that most of them don't have a good foundation.

 

Foundation in a story is very important because it's going to be the very basic of how your story will going to be.

 

Creating a good foundation varies on how you plan the plotline or flow of your story. I'm going to explain and give examples of how I make the plot of my stories in future chapters, so stay tuned.

 

For now, let's talk about introductory paragraphs. Let me guys give you some examples of it.

 

 

I never make the first move unless it's to the grocery store when ice cream is on sale. Now, I'm found myself stuck in a situation where I can't seem to undid—sounds utterly ridiculous why, a person such as myself—agreed with this kind of nonsense. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter