1. Fin

Your kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tip of her pen made a sound of scribbling as she mindlessly doodling on her notes. The lecturer before the class was busy explaining the change of movement while Minju can't afford concentration anymore. The class just started about 30 minutes ago, means another torturing of one hour and 30 minutes later.

She looked at her side. Hyewon had her focus on the lecture and writing some notes. Oh, she better catch Hyewon after this class to copy her notes before she lost in the whole campus again.

Minju definitely knew where she will belong to and she won't let her eyes seeing that dirty scene again. One is enough.

Looking outside the window, Minju eyes the beautiful scenery of the small garden of the campus, where some students lying on the grass probably hanging. It was the season of fall. She had seen many fallen leaves on the ground and it felt calm. As she thought there's nothing interesting to see anymore, her eyes caught a silhouette of someone very familiar to her.

"Oh." Maybe Minju expressed herself too loud. The lecturer of her class noticed her distraction and called for her name, resulting the whole class to look at her.

"Minju-ssi, any idea of question C?" The deep voice called.

"Eh?"

She eyed the white board and knew she is doomed. She's not paying any attention at all. She heard a stifled laugh from Hyewon, and immediately shot her a glare. Minju looked back to the front and bowed her head lightly.

"Sorry, sir. I wasn't listening. I will try to concentrate this time." She bowed again.

The old man chuckled but nodded anyway.

"You'd better be." He warned before continuing her boring lecture.

Finally, class ended exactly an hour later.

Minju walks up to Hyewon and asks for her note, only to be teased by the purple-haired woman. Minju threatened to hit her and she retrieves the notes, before plunging into the garden she had her eye on earlier.

*********

Minju did not expect that she could find the girl so easily, because she was the only one under the big tree, holding a camera. Minju sneaked behind her, covering her eyes with her hand.

The latter squealed loudly, almost send Minju into panic attack. She let go of her eyes immediately and went in front of the girl.

"Hey, it's me!" Minju exclaimed.

She was afraid that she had scared the girl. Maybe that act was too much. Knowing her girlfriend is not an outgoing person, the act must shocking her greatly.

Hitomi regained compose as she finally saw the panic expression of Minju and immediately whined.

"Min! You startled me!"

Minju burst into a laughter at Hitomi's cute whine and stopped when seeing Hitomi was serious about it.

"Okay, sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Fine."

They both walked to the bench and sat side by side. Minju decided to start the conversation.

"I saw you from my class an hour ago. I thought your class end the same as mine?" Minju asked.

Hitomi put aside her camera for a while and turned her face to look at Minju.

"Hmm, it's half true. It just that my lecturer gave us an assignment and dismissed us earlier than usual." Hitomi explained.

"Oh, assignment already? That was fast." Minju commented. "Anyway, are you hungry?"

Hitomi nodded. "Quite."

Minju suggested that she will buy some food for them so they can have lunch together at the garden but Hitomi requested to follow. However, Minju resisted, saying that she should stay there and take care of her bag while she went to the cafeteria. Hitomi complied.

15 minutes later, Minju is back with a bag full of food and snacks. Hitomi complained that she bought too much but Minju reasoned that they were too many choice and she couldn't choose one. A very typical Minju.

"Ey, come one, Tomi. You should eat more too." Minju said.

"Look, I bought you choux cream bread!"

Hitomi's ears perked at the mention of her favourite food and smiled widely. Seeing those expression made Minju felt satisfied that she made a right choice.

Hitomi took the bread from Minju and they ate in peace. Then Minju decided to break the news to Hitomi.

"Hey, Eunbi unnie's birthday is coming this weekend." Minju swallowed her food before continue.

"Hyewon unnie said that Eunbi unnie will throw a small party and invited all of us. Do you want to come?"

Hitomi drank her apple juice.

"Uhm, why not? You will be coming too, right?"

Minju nodded.

"Yeah, if you be there, I will come too." She grinned.

"Oh, it would be at dinner time. Are you sure your parents would allow that?" Minju reminded.

Of course, Hitomi is from well mannered family. Minju is worried if her parents wouldn't like the idea of her daughter partying, knowing how crazy her group of friends could be. Though it was just twelve of them, everyone have their unique personality that yet to be found by the shy girl Hitomi.

Back to Minju's question, Hitomi didn't answer yet but she's thinking. Her forehead frowned, making thin lines yet she still beautiful in Minju's eyes.

Compared to herself, Hitomi's pose of thinking almost look likes coming straight out from an art, rather than Minju who had gap open, looking like a pabo. Minju is sure lucky to get Hitomi.

"I will try to talk to them. I think there would be no problem." Hitomi smiled, looking into Minju's eyes.

Again, Minju felt herself sinking under Hitomi's gaze, almost falling all over again for the latter. She lost count for how many times Hitomi made her fell so hard. Minju replied the smile and they continued eating their lunch.

When Hitomi said she has one remaining class to attend, Minju told the bread lover panically to rush for her lecture, though the younger of staying with Minju because the class start in 30 minutes.

But the anxious Minju wouldn't care, she just want Hitomi not to be late for her class. She urged Hitomi to make a move or she herself will make her move.

"That's a great idea." Hitomi said smilingly. Minju frowned, clearly not understand what Hitomi has been talking about.

"What is a great idea?" Being the pabo she is, Minju asked.

Hitomi chuckled and answered the frog.

"Send me to the class."

"M-Me?!" Minju flabbergasted. Hitomi just said a simple thing, yet she felt nervous.

Minju never went to Hitomi's falcuty before nor sending her. The most thing that she had done is sending Hitomi to her home.

"T-To your class...?"

Hitomi nodded. She sensed that Minju was stiffened in her place, still processing her idea.

Minju was nervous, of how the student's from Hitomi faculty would react if they saw them together, probably walk hand in hand.

Minju knew enough that Hitomi is one of the girl who catch the guys' eyes, especially senior. Even girls fall for her.

"What about them?" Minju asked bluntly.

Hitomi frowned. "Who's them? The student?" Minju nodded.

Hitomi just smiled reassuringly to Minju, grabbing her hand.

"It's about time to let them know about us. Our friends couldn't be the only one to know about our loving relationship." Hitomi said.

"Our loving... relationship?" Minju repeated. Hitomi nodded.

"Uhm. I love you and you... love me. Right...?"

Minju felt a rush of familiar heat went spread across her cheeks again. Seeing her girlfriend simply said that, makes her heart fluttered.

And again, the Honda succeed making the Kim's having a mentally heart attack.

Minju felt a tug on her hand.

"Come on, Min~" Hitomi said and dragged Minju with her, towards her faculty.

Minju's prediction was right. Every student of the faculty couldn't take their eyes from her and Hitomi's intertwining hands, as they walked the hallway.

Minju felt her heart jumped, when she felt Hitomi's hugging her arms.

"See you later, Min~" Hitomi run into her class and waved her hand, as Minju kept stunning on the same place.

***********

It was two days later, when Eunbi's birthday is on. Everyone gathered at the oldest house, preparing for a small dinner party. Mrs.Kwon is a very kind woman. She served everything she could cook for the eight of them while Mr.Kwon helped with what he can. They sang birthday song, popped the confetti and let Eunbi wished her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter