Your wedding

Your wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he opened his door in the middle of the night, Taecyeon was surprised to see Junho standing there, in his pajamas with messy bed hair. He wondered if Junho ran all the way over here, but it was cold outside, the least he can do is invite the younger man inside first.

"Hyung…"

"Junho, it's cold out.. come in" He forgets completely about how sleepy and annoyed he was earlier when he first heard knocking, to let the younger enter his house. Locking the front door, just in case.

Taecyeon made tea for the younger and set it on the coffee table, before sitting down on the sofa beside Junho. He turned to the younger, who was staring at nothing, and frowned when he saw how puffy his eyes looked. It was obvious that Junho had been crying, only a fool would think otherwise. So he rubbed Junho's back with his right hand, smiling softly when the younger man turned to him.

"I'm here if you need me Junho"

"Thank you hyung.. i'm just worried about it i guess"

"It is in three days, so you're obviously going to be worried Junho.. but trust me everything is going to be fine"

Junho smiled at him and mumbled another thanks to Taecyeon before grabbing the cup of tea in front of him, and drinking it. He could see how Junho's hands were shaking while holding the cup. If this was three years ago, he would've hugged Junho and let him cry on his shoulder, because Taecyeon knew that's what the younger man needed right now. But he had to keep his distance, he is only Junho's friend, Junho is getting married in three days.. Junho is getting married in three days, to Kim Minjun, a singer he accidentally bumped into by chance two years ago.

Taecyeon was at work, organizing some files when his phone buzzed. Checking the notification from the lockscreen it saw that it was Junho. The younger man sent a picture and wrote 'you know who this is?' . Feeling curious, Taecyeon unlocked his phone and opened Junho's messages. When he opened the chatroom, he was surprised to see a photo of Kim Minjun the number one Kpop artist, or otherwise known as that one singer Nichkhun won't shut up about, at what seems to be like a cafe.

So he replied with, ' ye. Thas Kim Minjun or Jun.K, I think? Khun won shut up abt him LOL'

He watched as Junho typed something for a while, so Taecyeon grabbed his coffee mug and started drinking it. But when Junho finally sent his text, he almost spit the coffee out.

'ohh.. well i'm kinda with him rn haha, he accidentally dropped my coffee earlier’

‘didn't know who he was, so he told me to take a pic of him and send it to my friend'

Wincing a little at Junho's use of the word friend, Taecyeon decided to ignore it. He knew Junho was lucky, but he never thought the younger man is this lucky, imagine THE Jun.K dropping your coffee and now your at a cafe with him. He quickly typed a reply to Junho and asked for a selca of the two of them for proof. Junho hesitated at first, but he finally gave up and sent him one. With a smile on his face, he quickly typed telling Junho to enjoy his time with the famous celebrity. Before getting up from his desk and going over to Khun's to show off Junho's selca.

He likes to think the picture was the start of it all. The start of his world slowly crumbling to pieces as the person he loves falls for another man.

"Do you think he's a nice man hyung?"

"Minjunnie?" Junho nods at the mention of his name, "Of course I do! Ever since you first introduced me to him, I always thought that he was a kind man, we even got along, remember?"

Junho frowns and falls back to the couch, "Then why am I having doubts hyung.."

"I told you it's normal to have doubts, but everything is going to be fine" He ruffled Junho's hair while saying it, getting a complaint from the younger man.

"Hyung you've never got married, scratch that, hyung you've never been interested in anyone, how are you sure everything is going to be fine"

Chuckling at Junho's words, Taecyeon sighed. Even after all these years Junho was still as clueless as ever, he can't believe he hid his feelings this well. No one knew about it, other than Nichkhun, but the Thai man knew everything about him. It's hard to keep a secret from Khun.

"I mean I liked someone before but lately I don't know no one is interesting for me y'know" He stared at the tv in front of him, looking at the reflection of him and Junho on the black tv screen. 

Junho gasps a little, and a playful smirk appears on the younger man's face, "Who? Wait! It's Wooyoung right?"

Raising his eyebrow, Taecyeon turned back to Junho, who was looking back at him. When he shaked his head, Junho only rolled his eyes at him and slapped his arm.

"Hey! I saw the way you stared at him when you visited our dance studio. I know you well enough to know what your stares mean hyung" Junho said proudly, "but.. why'd you lose interest in him? Woo's a nice guy, and he swings both ways, so it's not like you won't have a chance with him"

The thing is, Taecyeon wasn't looking at Wooyoung that day. He was actually staring at Junho, seeing the younger man in his zone and so focused while dancing, was actually kinda hot.

He remembers that Junho was showing him a dance he choreographed with Wooyoung. The way Junho's eyes stared at the reflection of himself in the mirror while dancing, not to mention the expression he made. And the way Junho was so in sync with Wooyoung, it just took his breath away. He knew Junho was a great dancer, but actually seeing him dancing was a whole experience. It was on that day he decided that he needed to see Lee Junho on stage dancing.

"You know, you should dance on stage more"

Junho raised his eyebrow at him, "sheesh if you didn't want to talk about it no need to change the topic so suddenly-" The younger changed his position and sat on the sofa cross-legged,"but yeah i miss dancing on stage too, the last time i danced on stage was when i was a backup dancer for Minjun's comeback so i-

"No, not as a backup dancer, as yourself.. enter those dance competitions with Wooyoung and Chansung again, i miss watching it" Taecyeon smiled remembering Junho dancing on stage with his friends back in college. All three of them were good dancers, but there was something about Junho that made his eyes gravitate towards the younger man. Was it the way he danced, was it his stage presence, Taecyeon didn't actually know. He just liked seeing Junho dance more.

Junho just shaked his head, "it's so weird that you were never absence when it comes to my dance competition"

"Hey what can i say, you're a pretty good dancer Junho"

"Thanks, i wish i could say the same about you but you're the stiffest man in the world" Taecyeon laughed at Junho's words, because he wasn't wrong. The last time he tried to follow Junho's dance moves he pulled a muscle.

The two of them talked for a little bit more before Junho decided it was time for him to go back home, he was worried that the longer he talked here the sun would rise and Minjun would wake up without his fiancee beside him. Taecyeon only gave a small smile at his words, and offered to accompany him to the front gate, which Junho accepted.

While walking towards the gate, Junho stopped before leaving, he turned to Taecyeon with a melancholy look on his face. 

"Hyung just how long are you gonna hide it from me"

That question made Taecyeon stop in his tracks, he blinked a few times processing Junho's question in his sleep deprived brain for a bit. Before tilting his head a little, confused at what Junho meant.

The shorter man shaked his head, "Your feelings towards me.. how long are you gonna keep it to yourself?"

Hearing those words come out of Junho's mouth, Taecyeon froze. His eyes widened as he stared at the younger man, "Um.. I don't know what you're talking about"

"I'm not an idiot hyung, anyone could see you've been moping a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter