o n e

🌕 T o n i g h t 🌕

The weeks of work was long, a big project keeping you from outings with your friends. But now you were ready to unwind. In the late hours of the night, red neon sign of Comatose painting your skin in a ruby hue. The guard at the front knows your small group of four, waving you in without checking ID's.

You allowed the tingling of alcohol to wash away your stress, the rhythm of the music leaving you without a care in the world. You knew there were eyes on you. The same pair that's always watching you, an observer, a predator. In the way those black eyes reflect in the light, the one flaw of his kind exposing them for what they were. 

It was always a game of cat and mouse, everytime your eyes connected. Temptation and patience, who would crack first. They always did say distance makes the heart grow fonder. Maybe that was the reason he made the first move. 

Your outfit was daring, mini vinyl skirt with two slits on each side, being held together with only a chunky chain snug above your hip bones. Long sleeve black shirt sheer, displaying the lace cherry red bra underneath, matching with the thigh high wrap around heels on your feet. 

Stealth wasn't exactly his forte, the crisp scent of his cologne being a dead give away. Cutting like a knife through the smell of sweat and alcohol. A breath of fresh air in the condensed space. His hands touched your skin gently, slow in their rise. From your thighs to your hips. Pulling you closer, molding your body into his as you move as one with the beat. Swaying, grinding. As lovers would do.

His nose runs up the side of your neck, breathing you in. Tongue grazing as it over his lips, mouthing watering with the need to have a taste. You extend our neck more, giving him permission. Arm wrapping around, hand grasping the back of his neck, fingers squeezing and relaxing at the familiar feeling teeth sink into your skin. 


A:N , Have not done a drabble in forever. Don't know what happened, I use to do them all the time. Hope you enjoyed this little story :)