Forgetful Joohyun

Sweetember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
work

“Where the hell is it?!” the woman cursed as she rummaged in her belongings.

Joohyun swore she put her ID in her bag before leaving to work this morning so why the can’t she find it anywhere.

7:49

She glanced at the wall clock hanging in their company lobby.

7:49am, it shows.

There’s no time for her to go back home to get it. She’ll be late if she’ll do so.

The only other option she could think of, is to be shameless enough to beg the security personnel to let her pass the entrance without her ID.

Sighing, she took a step forward “here goes nothing”

And as if heaven knew she needed to be rescued, a light tap on her right shoulder was felt.

Turning around, she saw a very familiar person.

“Hyun” called the heavily panting girl.

“Seul, what are you doing here?” Joohyun was confused seeing her girlfriend at her workplace.

“Did you run here?”

She remembers leaving her girlfriend still asleep at their apartment when she left for work, so it was confusing to find her here.

 

Joohyun looked at the clock again.

7:53am.

It’s too early for her lover to even be awake at this hour, knowing how Seulgi likes her sleep long.

But her wondering mind was cleared up when the girl standing opposite off of her spoke up.

“You left this” showing the thing she had been looking for.

Seulgi finally caught her breath and gave her a heartwarming smile.

A radiating smile that made Joohyun smile back at her too.

Joohyun let out a sigh of relief “I’m so lucky to have you. Thank you, Love” a kiss on the cheek in exchange for her company ID.

 

7:57am.

The time is 7:57am

“I should go, see you at home. Thank you again!” she bid farewell but there was another thing Seulgi handed to her.

“What’s this?” Joohyun asked.

“You can open it later. Go inside first or you’ll be late”

She did what she was told to and entered the office, holding on to a folded paper that looks like it was teared from a random page of a notebook.

 

7:59am.

She still have a minute to read it.

So she settled into her desk to unfold the letter.

And whatever written in it made Joohyun’s heart swell.

 

 

 

random day

“ugh” Joohyun groaned in frustration when she realized she forgot to buy glass noodles for the japchae she’s cooking. She has gotten back from the grocery store an hour ago and just realized it when she was about to mix the veggies together with the missing ingredient.

And on cue, Seulgi entered their apartment. Arriving from work.

Joohyun watched her remove her coat and hang it on the coat rack and later on, removing her shoes.

“I’m home”

“I’m here” Joohyun replied.

Seulgi made her way to the kitchen where the latter is, and observed what her girl is up to.

“Oh, you’re cooking dinner? It smells good. What are you making? gosh I’m hungry”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter