01 Transferee

05.28.1998 (please remember me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
           Sana's POV

I shouldn't have felt this...but I'm nervous asf..I don't know why..It's the day the tranferees will transfer here and damn I almost hurt my ankle while putting my shoes on..now here I am..sitting at our class waiting on our professor...I decided to took out my diary..a diary whose now a part of our memory, my memory with her I mean..I decided to take a look at the story we first wrote together when we're young..I was 6 and she's still 5 that time...she's my childhood friend, my best friend and my first love...oh there's a picture here..she's smiling oh damn I wish I can still see that smile of yours..why did you leave me?..Why didn't you tell me you're leaving me?..it's been 13 years and why can't I still moved on??..I loved you baby but why? just why? I always blame myself because of me you died..I'm sorry..

 

 

It's winter today December 29, my birthday...I waited for her outside our elementary school holding a box of Choco pie as a present for her..I want to confess to her today..I hope I won't get rejected..my thoughts were interrupted when the loml called me

"Sanaaa" a girl with a long black hair and our school uniform with a red scarf and a coat shouted as she wave her hand to me while smiling..she looked left and right before crossing the road..she smiled happily at me and I slowly approach her but then I was pulled down by my bag making me fall to the cold ground and I heard a crashing noises and a few shouts from the people here...I stood up immediately and go to the crowd..my tears slowly escaped my eye as I watch the scene in front of me... A car crashed on the tree next to our school, bloody road, and the girl I treasure the most laying down on the cold ground soaked with blood..I quickly run into her and held her face asking her if she's okay..

"Yahh are you okay??..Yurii... please call the emergency please... please call some help..Yuri please hold on huh..I bought you Choco pie your favorite..." I said and she hold my cheeks and smiled...a sweet yet comforting smile...

"Sana-yah.. don't cry hmm? Happy birthday" she said and wipe my tears using her cute little paws (that's what I call to her tiny hands)..The people just watch us, some panics and our adviser called our parents..

"Yurii ah..aieru.." I said shakily while holding her

"I love you too Sana-yah.. please don't cry.." she said and then our parents came and the ambulance too..I hold her hand tightly not letting her go..I got to the ambulance too and held her right hand so tightly while Myungsoo, her older brother accompany us..

"Yurii please hold on...I love you.. we'll sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter