1st day in Thailand

Heaven Diversion

A beautiful slim milk white skin lady with long brunette loose waves that flows past her shoulders, dressed in all black with red lipstick walked out of the airport terminal of Suvarnabhumi Airport and took off her sunglass and looked around. “Khun Tiffany!” She saw a middle age man in suit waved towards her and before she can walked towards him, her phone started ringing and she answered “Hello? Yes I see him, okay see you in a bit.” Tiffany started walk towards the man. “Sawadee krap Khun Tiffany, my name is Khorn. Khun Stephanie sent me to pick you up,” Khorn wai to her. “Sawadee ka Khun Khorn,” she wai back with a smile. Khorn lead Tiffany to the fancy van and opened the door for her and went to put her luggages into the trunk. “Khun Khorn, you can take me to the Mandarin Oriental hotel,” said Tiffany as Khorn situation himself in the driver seat. “Khun Stephanie would like to have you straight home from the airport,” said Khorn.  Tiffany signed, “Alright that’s fine.” 

 

The Horvejkul Residence 

“Dad, are you crazy? How can you let this woman who’s way younger than you that you barely know move in and want to marry her?” Yelled a frustrated young man and threw himself into the couch. "Nickhun, I don’t need to explain anything to you with what I do with my life,” his father replied calmly. “So you’re just going to not care about how I feel about this situation?” Asked Nickhun and his father stayed quietly in his chair at his desk. “What if she don’t have any good intentions? What if she’s planning to take all of your money? For god sake, she’s my age! We even attended college together in Korea!” Yelled the frustrated Nickhun. “My decision has been made and nothing will change that,” said his father. And Nickhun angrily stormed out of the office room to see Khorn walking in with luggages and leading a pretty lady in, confused and curious he walk towards the entrance and a lady in a white dress came rushing down the stairs yelling out, “Tiffany” and hugged the pretty lady in black. Nickhun scoffed and walked towards them and said, “Don’t think that you’re now the Madam of this house just because my father proposed to you and you can just invite anyone to live in this house.” “Excuse me?” Tiffany turned around and was not happy with what she heard. Nickhun looked at her and was a bit surprised of how beautiful the person in front of him was and snapped out of it and walked closer to Tiffany and said, “I believe I didn’t stutter. So you decide to bring another young girl to help you kill my father faster so you can claim his money.” Tiffany eyes and whole body was burning fire and took a step forward and Stephanie held her back and her fist balled up very hard and shaking and her sister pulled onto her arm and she forced herself loosen up. Nickhun’s father walked out of the office room, “And you must be Khun Tiffany.” “Sawadee Ka Khun Kid and just Tiffany is fine since we’ll be family soon,” Tiffany wai and emphasized the word family and saw how bothered Nickhun was and smiled. “Sawadee krap Tiffany,” Kid wai. “Stephanie go ahead and take Tiffany up to her room and if there’s any changes she would like, go ahead and do as she likes,” said Kid as he walked back into the office. Tiffany and Stephanie went up the stairs to Tiffany’s room. Tiffany walked in and looked around. “Any changes you would like my dear sister?” Asked Stephanie watching her sister. Tiffany laughed, “No it’s not like I’m going to be living here. I’m heading to the hotel tomorrow.” Stephanie stayed quiet and hesitated before speaking up again, “Well that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. You’re staying here for the time being that you’ll be in Thailand and…” “And what?” Asked Tiffany. “I want you to come live with me here from now on,” Stephanie quickly finished what she had to say. “You are crazy Steph! And first of all I don’t want you marrying into this family! Do you not see how rude and disrespectful that son of his?! And you’re too young to just throw your life away like this! And move here?! Something’s wrong with you, I can’t just throw away my whole life and career in France and Korea!” Yelled Tiffany. “Tiff please, you can always fly to France and Korea for business. I just need you here with me. I don’t want to be alone on this journey,” begged Stephanie. “You don’t need to choose this life. Go back home with me,” said Tiffany. “I can’t, you don’t understand. Just please, give me the answer by the end of your stay here,” said Stephanie as she rubbed Tiffany’s shoulder and started walking towards the door, “Take a shower and rest. You can unpack tomorrow, I’m sure you’re tired from your flight. I’ll have one of the maids come and get you for dinner.” Tiffany sighed and plopped onto her bed and closed her eyes for a bit and got up and put her luggages onto the bedroom bench and was going to unpacked but ended up grabbing a folded up pack of clothes and walked to the bathroom to take a bath. After 30 min, Tiffany put on a satin lace underwire bra and matching bottom and threw her hair up. "You know you should lock your door next time,” she heard a voice shouting from the bedroom and she quickly threw on a robe but it was a very short sheer laced one. “” she cursed quietly to herself as she thought of all her sleeping clothes that she brought with her weren’t so conservative because she thought that she’ll be at a hotel during her stay here. She walked into her room and saw him laying on her bed with his eyes closed and she rolled her eyes, “What are you doing in my room and on my bed? Please leave.” He open his eyes and turned to look at her and smirked, “What are you doing in my house dressed like that?” Tiffany stared at him with disgust. Walking towards her, “What plans do you and your sister have? Is this her plan? Are you guys planning on catching my father with this kind of act! Your sister isn’t enough that’s why she brought you here!” “Khun Nickhun! Watch what you say about my sister!” Yelled Tiffany. Nickhun smirked and walked closer, “Why don’t you take a interest in me instead? I’m younger and most likely stronger than my father.” She backed away and tried to run away and Nickhun grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her close body to body, his whole arm and hand wrapped around her tiny slim waist, “In terms of look, I would rather have you,” he pushed her fringe behind her ear and bit his lips. As much bigger and taller he is than Tiffany, she gathered all her strength and push him hard and got out of his hold and tried to leave and Nickhun grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder as she started yelling and cursing him to let her go and he threw her onto the bed and got on top of her with his legs holding her bottom half down and one hand holding both her hands on top of her head and the other ing his shirt further down and untied her rob. Tiffany freaking out and scared for her life deep inside but didn’t show him show him no weakness and stared him down challenging him and he smirked and caressed her face and run his hand down the middle of her chest to her abdomen and stopped right at the hem of her bottom and he grabbed the hem and then stopped, “You’re a tough one, aren’t you?” Putting his lip near hers then moved up to her ear, “It’s going to be fun to break you and I’m going to break you. I’m going to make sure your sister regret coming into my father’s life.” He let go and Tiffany got up holding her ground glaring at him and Nickhun walked to the door while buttoning up his shirt, “Dinner’s ready by the way.” 

Tiffany walked into the dinning room with a long oversized T-Shirt dressed and biker short. "Tiffany come sit on this side of the table next to me, your sister and I would like to talk to you,” said Kid. Nickhun came down and sat himself right next to Tiffany and looked her and smirked because of what happened earlier and she avoided him. As they were eating quietly at the table, Kid broke the silence, “Tiffany, your sister said you insisted on staying at the hotel. Is there anything that you aren’t happy with the room? I’ll have a interior designer come by tomorrow for you.” Before Tiffany can even speak up, “Don’t worry dad, your future little sister in law isn’t planning on going anywhere,” Nickhun smirked. Stephanie looked at Nickhun and Tiffany confused and didn’t like the fact that Nickhun answered for her little sister, “Tiffany, is that true?” “Yes, I’ll be staying here for the time being,” Tiffany replied quietly. Once dinner was done Tiffany walked upstairs and Stephanie followed behind and grabbed Tiffany by her arm and dragged her into Tiffany’s room and still not letting Tiffany’s arm go, “Why did he answered for you? Did he said something to you? Did something happened?” “Ow let go first Steph. You’re hurting me! And no nothing happened, he’s just weird,” said Tiffany as she pulled away from her sister. “Stay away from him Tiff, I’m serious. And where are you going?” She raised her voice as she saw her sister grabbing a outfit and heels from the luggage. “Out Steph, to meet some friends, can you stop? And you want me to live with you acting like that?” Asked Tiffany. “I’m sorry Tiff, you just off during dinner and I’m worried,” said Stephanie. “I’m fine,” said Tiffany and Stephanie looked at her sister one more time before leaving. Tiffany looked at herself in mirror before taking off her clothes leaving her heels on and walked to her bed and looking for another outfit and then she heard the door open, “What now Steph?” She turned around to look and see Nickhun leaning against the door and smirking at her. She just rolled her eyes and grabbed a stained mid calf length dress and slipped it on. The dress hugged her body perfectly and she walked to her vanity and removed the hair clip and her curls flowed down her shoulder. Nickhun stayed quiet and stared at her, Tiffany grabbed her makeup brushes and touched up her face, grabbed a lipstick for her lip, she look at the mirror and saw the look on his face like he’s ready to devour her, she put down her lipstick and turned around and stared at him with her arms crossed, “Take your erted out. I don’t have the time and energy to cat fight with you.” And turned back and sprayed her favorite perfume on and then started walking towards the door and he didn’t budge and stood against the door. “So you’re just going to causally walk around in-front of me dressed in just your bra and ,” he laughed. “You came into my room uninvited the first time when we barely just meet and violated me?? And comes in the second time without even knocking again. Why does it matter?” said Tiffany as she close in the space between them and laughed as she saw that she took him by surprise and shoved him to the side really hard and walked out the door. 

 

Tiffany arrived at the location her friends sent her and got out of the car and went in. “Fany!” She heard her name from a far and she turned to see a light brown hair girl about her height in a sparkly black mini dress. “Really Jess? A bar?” Laughed Tiffany while she shook her head. “Hey, we’re here for a good time! I’m here for vacation, Yuri’s here for her job and you’re here for your sister. We haven’t seen each other for awhile,” Jessica defended. “I actually agree with Jessica, it’s been a awhile Fany, let’s just enjoy the night,” said Yuri. Tiffany sighed and the girls asked her how’s the reunion with Stephanie and she told them about Stephanie’s crazy idea and that she cannot stress it anymore and is ready to head back home but seem like it won’t be anytime soon. The girls laughed and talked for hours catching up with life and the only Tiffany left out was the erted psycho son of her sister’s new man.