Youngbae♥Toma

Youngbae♥Toma

It was the first date and boy was Taeyang nervous!  This was the moment he had to make a good first impression.  Of all places, why had he chose to go to a carnival?  He should have at least chosen somewhere nice to eat!  But she seemed happy enough.  “Taeyang!  Let’s go ride the teacups!”  Toma grabbed Taeyang’s hand and pulled him through the crowd.


“Toma?”  Taeyang asked.

“Hm?”  She stopped right there and looked back.

“Please don’t call me by my real or stage name.  Just call me Oppa,” he said smiling at her at her while fixing his hood.

“Right I forgot.”  Waiting in line he was still pretty nervous, he wanted to hold her hand, and almost got to it, but she beat him to it.  “Don’t worry, you can hold my hand.”


After a few rides it was time for something to eat.  Some soda, burgers, and of course an ice cream to share.  While eating the ice cream Taeyang ended up missing his mouth and it some on his nose!

“Oppa!  Here,” Toma said leaning over the table to feed him some ice cream.  But instead of putting it in his mouth she just put it on his face.  Laughing he whipped it off, but in the process his hood came off.

“Look it’s Taeyang!”  Someone shouted from within the crowd.

“Uh-oh!  Time to go!”  Taeyang said, and grabbed Toma’s hand and ran off before the fans mobbed them.


As they lost the fans, Taeyang noticed a small vendor who was selling jewelry that you could have names put on.  Walking away from Toma for a second he went over and bought a couple bracelets.  Without Toma noticing that he had ever left her side, Taeyang shoved the bracelets he just bought into the pocket of his hoodie.

“I think we lost them Oppa,” Toma said turning back to find Taeyang smiling at her.

“Want to ride the ferris wheel?”  He asked interlocking his fingers with hers.


As they rode together, Taeyang pointed out several things that they had done over the course of the evening.  What made both of them laugh was getting chased by the fans.  As they reached the top, Taeyang pulled out the bracelets he had bought earlier that night.

“Here,” he said putting one on her wrist for her.  “This is for you, and I want you to keep it always.”  Now he was putting his on, and when he looked back at Toma, she was crying a little.

“Thank you Oppa,” she said as she grabbed Taeyang’s hand and leaned her head on his shoulder.  Overlooking the town Toma looked back down at the bracelet that Taeyang had the vendor write “Youngbae♥Toma.