'til I don't (fin)

'til I don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As soon as Jimin opened the door a sigh of relief escaped her lips upon seeing her girlfriend sitting on the edge of the bed. Sleepy, stern, and drunk wide eyes met hers as she closed the door.

 

"What was that?" The black haired woman asked Jimin as she walked closer to her.

 

"What do you mean? What are you talking about, baby?" Confusion was etched on Jimin's face as she heard her girlfriend's question.

 

"Baby? Baby. Yeah baby. Your new found baby downstairs." The woman snorted as she quickly stood up from the bed to meet Jimin's eyes. She stumbled for a second, dizziness brought by the alcohol is now taking its toll. 

 

They're now facing each other. The smell of alcohol from the other woman's body is drowning Jimin's senses even though they're almost a meter apart.

 

"Minjeong let's get you changed so you can sleep. I'll tell Ningning later that we used her guest room, okay?" Jimin says calmly as to not provoke her girlfriend. Because she knows all too well of Minjeong's tendencies whenever she gets too much alcohol in her system.

 

"See? You're so eager to tuck me in bed so you can finally go downstairs and be with Lee again. Well don't bother! I can fend for myself! Now go back to Lee, he's been waiting long enough."

 

"Minjeong, baby..." She strides a little closer to her, reaching her arm out to her girlfriend's shoulder. But to no avail, Minjeong quickly swatted her arm away before Jimin could even reach her.

 

"Baby. You dare to call me that like I didn't saw all of your whispers and little touches to Lee earlier." Once again here goes Minjeong's accusations that only comes out whenever she's drunk.

 

 

Lee is Jimin's officemate and also a friend of Ningning that's why he got invited in the latter's birthday celebration tonight. It wasn't new to Jimin that Lee was so comfortable with her because she was his first friend in their office ever since he started working there and they have maintained that close bond to date.

 

The whispers that Minjeong was implying was just their way of teasing Ningning earlier about her new boyfriend. And it definitely worked since Ningning was beet red as she sat across them on the table.

 

The little touches? Minjeong tend to exaggerate things when she's drunk. Those playful punches and slaps on the arm was their friendship language. In fact Lee was very much taken an in a relationship of two years.

 

"Baby come on, let's get your shirt changed." Jimin tried to woo her girlfriend again but was met with a snarky remark.

 

"I said stop calling me that!" Minjeong shouted. And as if that wasn't enough, she grabbed the vase sitting on the bedside table and threw it behind Jimin across the room where it met the cemented wall. The sound of the breaking vase as its pieces sprawled across the floor didn't even made Jimin flinch. It used to but now she's all too familiar with it.

 

 

After five years of being together, five years of witnessing and experiencing Minjeong's wrath and heavy mood swings, there is only one thing that Jimin is sure of: Minjeong would never lay a hand on her or do anything that would hurt her physically. 

 

Yes she throw things occasionally but it was never directed at her. Minjeong always aimed for the wall behind her. She knew that she just needed to let out her feelings or else it would consume her to no end.

 

That's how Minjeong is. She needed some kind of release whenever she's angry, sad, or whatever she's feeling at the moment. Those releases varies. It may be vocal, ual, emotional and even physical. It's a lot but over time Jimin have memorized Minjeong like the back of her hand.

 

 

Seeing Minjeong standing still with her head down, Jimin didn't think twice. She closed the gap between them and enclosed her girlfriend in a tight hug. Minjeong didn't reciprocate her embrace. Her arms were still at her sides, her head resting on Jimin's chest.

 

"It's okay. I still love you." Jimin whispers as she kissed the top of her girlfriend's head.

 

After that no one uttered a word. Jimin then went to the closet by the door and grab a pair of pajamas that fits Minjeong's frame then went inside the bathroom to go get a washcloth.

 

Minjeong hasn't move an inch from where she was standing, her head still facing the floor.

 

Upon returning to the room, Jimin slowly took off her girlfriend's clothes and wiped away all of the dirt that has accumulated in her body. With fresh clothes hanging on her body, Minjeong did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter