Game Maniac

The Royalties One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Baby,let's go out!I want ice creamm"

"Okay,but give me few minutes,i gonna finish this stage first". Mina pout at the answer from her girlfriend.She puff her cheeks,annoyed with Tzuyu's answer.Its always like that.Whenever she come over,or Tzuyu come over her house,the latter was always busy with her games and teammates.

She scream inside her head when she look at Tzuyu's unmoving body,still on her gaming chair.Eyes focusing on the pc screen.There is no way Tzuyu will take few minutes.It will always lead to hour,or even more than that.

"Nooo,come on baby,i come here because i miss you and want your attention and need cuddles,not seeing you still busy with your games".

Mina said and rolled her eyes as she sit at king-sized bed.She run her fingers on the soft mattress out of boredom.

"You know what?I will just go get it by myself". Finally she said and stand up.Tzuyu turn to look at her,it makes her excited,hoping that the girl is already done with her game.

"Sure,can you get me a chocolate mint ice-cream? Thank you honey". With that she turn around and start to play again. Mina look at her in disbelieve.Did Tzuyu just request her flavor instead of go out with her.

"Ughh i hate you". She mumbled softly before she snatch her handbag on the table and went outside the room,and go straight to the door.Well seems like she is alone again today.What a good day to start.

 

 

---------

 


Mina and Tzuyu make their way to the cafeteria where is the rest of the gang is waiting for them since they got the same classes together for today. 

From a far their friends can see how sweet they are with each other,joking and teasing each other,not minding other students who glares at them when they collided with the students. 

"Pftt look at Mina unnie,doesn't she just told us yesterday that she was mad at Tzuyu?".A little cub,Chaeyoung snickered at how whipped is Mina right now. 

"Well don't act like you just know her yesterday,she is whipped for Tzuyu,no matter what".Jihyo,a girl with big eyes said.

"It was your fault Chaeng, don't you remembered?You,Dahyun and Tzuyu always busy with your games".The oldest among them,Nayeon says the fact.Chaeyoung and Dahyun just laugh awkwardly at that.Its true tho,they are so busy with the new game that they discovered few days ago. 

"Hi guys".Tzuyu greet them happily and sit down next to Dahyun.Mina sit next to her,with a big gummy smile on her face.She look so happy.Why not,Tzuyu is here with her,without her pc,or her games. 

"Yo Tzuyu,how was the new game? Is it fun?". Jeongyeon suddenly asked.She is so evil,she just wanted to see the other three girls reaction with her question.The three Japanese girls groaned annoyed with her. 

"Stop it Jeong,you won't get any answer from us,we know your intention,it's not gonna work today".Tzuyu said and smirk proudly.She knew she make her girlfriend disappointed with her yesterday.She ignored her for sake.She has to make it up for her after that. 

And Mina was so happy when she got it from her last night.Well you know,the pleasure that she give sure make Mina forgive her yesterday night.Tzuyu smirk at her own goodjob in pleasing the Japanese girl.She definitely know how to make the girl forget everything. 

Mina who was next to her,turn to her and give her a big smile before she lean in and peck Tzuyu's lips lovingly.Their gang groaned at that. 

"Respect single community please".Jihyo said teasingly.Her sentences make Tzuyu and Mina blushing even more. Lol they forget that they are still with their friends.

"Well nothing is wrong with people kissing in public,its up to them".Mina said softly but her answer earn the oof from the gang.She just burn Jihyo alive lol.

 

 

 

------------

 


The next day,as usual,Mina went to Tzuyu condo.This time she planned to ask Tzuyu to accompany her to get a new lego collection that just came out a week ago!And it is the Harry Potter one! Gosh she love Harry Potter so much.But of course both of them is so busy,so they got no time to purchase it.And Mina hope today would be the day she will get what she want. 

But being a clingy girlfriend she is,of course she want Tzuyu to go with her.That girl better say no to her today.

She press the password of Tzuyu's unit and went in with no problem at all since  she knew everything about Tzuyu and Tzuyu also give her the permission to do so.

"Baby!". Mina called but she hear no response.So she thought her voice is so slow.

"Baby!".This time she call out a bit louder than before.Still no response from the person that she want.Mina furrow her eyebrows and put her bag on the couch before she decided to go to check in Tzuyu's bedroom.Of course she would be there right?Maybe still sleeping.

But when she open the door of Tzuyu's bedroom,instead the sight of her girlfriend sleeping,all she can see is the sight of Tzuyu sitting on her gaming chair greet Mina,while playing online game with her team,which is Chaeyoung and Dahyun.She also wear the headphone.No wonder she become deaf.

Mina rolled her eyes and quickly went to her side and pull the headphone carefully from Tzuyu's ear.Tzuyu almost jump out from the seat when Mina do that.

But when she see Mina's face,her face quickly lit up as she ask the girls to wait for her to greet Mina.

"Baby!!What are you doing here?I miss you so bad".Tzuyu greet her cutely with her dimple smile and hug Mina's waist.Mina cross her arms over her chest.

"So i can't come visit anymore?". Mina ask as she glares at Tzuyu.Tzuyu is perplexed.

"What? Noo! I mean you can come anytime you wanted too,but it still early, that's why I'm asking honey".

Tzuyu answer as she buried her face on Mina's stomach,tickle the girl a bit.Mina just stay silent and watch every moves that Tzuyu did.How she miss this silly girl so much.

Tzuyu lift up Mina's shirt and kiss Mina's belly button,making Mina smile a little.

"Okay²,are you done?I want to ask you out,let's go get those lego collection that i told you last week,we must be faster than anyone else.There is not many left"

Tzuyu look up at her and pout her lips.Mina bend down a bit and kiss those lips that she missed everyday.

"I'm sorry,but can we do it tomorrow?I still got one level left"

Hearing that,Mina quickly step back and glare at Tzuyu.

"Please baby?i promise! Let's go tomorrow?.Take it as our date".

But Mina not gonna let it go today.She had enough with Tzuyu's excuses.

"But you promise me this week?And you even said you will follow me go there!" Mina said in frustration.She cross her arms over her chest as she look everywhere but Tzuyu's face.

Tzuyu try to hold Mina's hand but the girl pull it away.

"Please baby?I didn't say the day or date right? Right? Haa got ya".Tzuyu said and wiggle her eyebrows playfully at Mina.Mina widen her eyes when she realised it.But she's not going to lose to Tzuyu.Girls always right!Well Tzuyu is girl too but still!

"No!I say we go today,no excuses".

Mina said and plop down on the bed, sulking with Tzuyu.Tzuyu turn to her and stand up from the gaming chair and went to her.Tzuyu kiss her head,forehead and peck her lips,her dimples smile still adoring her lips. 

"Sorry baby,but only this time please,let's go tomorrow alright?".Mina pouts her lips.And her eyes b with tears when Tzuyu turn around and went back to her gaming chair.

"Make yourself at home honey,i gotta finished this first okay,and if you want,we will go after this".Tzuyu said and wear her headphone after that.

But Mina is not in the mood anymore.She wanted to wreck those pc so badly but she is not a bad girlfriend like in those collections of videos girlfriends broke boyfriends pc or gaming console.She wiped her eyes and stand up.She went out from the room and snatch her bag before dissappear from the unit,sulking with Chou Tzuyu.And she will make sure Tzuyu taste her own medicine after this.She is going to get a revenge so bad.Mina start to plotting a plan how to get a revenge on her own girlfriend.

A thought of her friends come to her mine as she smirk evilly and di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter