The One That Got Away

The Royalties One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Peoples said appreciate it if someone come into your life just to color it better before God take them away from you,before everything is too late,just like me,just like my story,i don't know where did i get this courage to tell you guys about this special someone who was so important to me and have a special place in my heart.

 

 

 

 


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 

 

 

 

 


A 17 years old girl who was seems in rush,was busy looking for something in her handbag.Her long black hairs fall perfectly to the side,hiding half of her angelic face.But suddenly she collided with someone else,making her fall to the ground as her hit the ground.A loud thud can be heard.

 

"Auchh sorry!!".She apologize as she quickly bend on her knees to collect her stuffs from the handbag before standing up,her eyes meeting another pair of eyes that was staring at her,with the stranger lips curve upward.She looked down at the stranger hand that hold out for her to take.

 

"Hi,my name is Chou Tzuyu,16 years old,can i be your friend?"

 

She was stunned with how bold is the stranger with doe eyes and beautiful face.But slowly a small smile appears on her lips as she watch how the Tzuyu girl look so cute staring at her,waiting for her to take her hand for handshake.

 

"The name is Myoui Mina,call me Mina"

"Can i call you mine instead?".Mina was amused with this girl.She is different. 

 

This is where those beautiful friendship started with the two of them who was clueless with the faith that was playing with them.The day where Tzuyu and Mina's world collided with unexpected meeting.

 

 

 

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

 

 

         Tzuyu POV

 


"Yahh Tzuyu!".My lips curve upward when i heard those angelic voice who was matching with my steps.I turn around and smile seeing her face was red as if i can see the smoke come out from her nostrils and ears.She is mad for sure cause i just leave her with her crush alone.

"What?".She stormed on my foot making me jump in pain in instant.


"Ouch!ouch!what the penguin?!"

 

I said half yelled with my eyes wide open,staring at her in disbelieve.I bend down to rub my poor toe.She stood there with her hand crossing over her chest,eyebrows knitted together,still glaring at me.Aww she looks cute hehe. 

"Why did you leave me with her Tzuyu?" Yepp,she's gay,don't judge her please,its all about love.And I'm gonna burn you guys house if you judge her or me. 

 

"Huh?of course ,who asked you to bring me together?I don't want to see you being sweet with her in front of me".

I said and pout my lips,i jump in victory silently as i see her face falls.She then bend down and hug her knees as she look down at my feet,worries appear on her beautiful face. 

"Hurmm did it hurt so much?did i stepped on it too hard?"

 

I clamped my mouth tightly,doesn't want to burst out laughing at her cute face.I knew it,she have a soft heart that can make everybody falls for her and sadly me too.

 

"Yeshh,penguin step on my feet,she hult me,poor Tzutzu"

 

I said and pout even more if that even possible.But my pout faded away when i see her eyes b with tears as she rub my feet.She pouts cutely,staring down at my feet. 

"I'm sorry"

 

"Hey,hey I'm kidding okay?" 

 

I quickly pull her and make her sit next to me and hug her,letting her face hide in the crook of my neck.I caressing her hairs softly and whisper in her ear. 

 

"Shhh haishh Mina-chan,you are 21 years old already,don't cry please,i don't like it".

 

I said and rub her back softly,we don't care anymore with peoples who walk passing by,looking at us weirdly.She pull away and stare into my eyes with a small pout on her lips,her eyes was red,a tear fall to her left cheek.

 

"You okay?"she ask again and i nod at her with a small smile before pinching her cheeks,the thing she hated the most.

 

"Yah Tzuyu!"

I quickly push her from me,stand up and run away,leaving her still sitting on the ground,looking at me in disbelieve cause i just dumped her there hahaha serve you right penguin.

 

With that,she start to run after me while shouting for me to stop.Hahaha i love this girl so much,i will protect her till my last breath.

 

 

 

 


❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

 

 

 

The fun thing about us is we worked at the same place,Hub Cafe.It was like our dream job,me as a barista,Mina was known as beautiful cashier girl.People always thought we are dating each other because how sweet i am toward her and how sweet she is to me,but the fact is this is us,that's how we treat each other since we know each other 5 years ago.

 

I treat her like a princess she is,and she treat me like her night shining armor.How am i not treating her like a princess when her whole existence itself screamed elegant lol.Many people who know us said we are bestfriend goal.She was the sweet,quiet,elegant,kind and soft one while me,a tough,naughty,tallest than her and overprotective one.

 

My cheeks start to hurting from smiling too much seeing how my penguin was happy taking the orders,but sometimes i will frown when i see those flirtatious customers but smile again when i notice Mina didn't even spare a glance toward them.Such a wifey material.ehh?hahaha.

 

"Yah Tzuyu,stop staring,prepare the orders"

I shake my head and a bit startled when she already infront of me,looking at me suspiciously.

 

"What are you looking at huh?are you staring at my again Tzuyu?Yah ert!".She scold me softly.But i know that she thought her voice is loud pfft. 

 

I put my hand around me when she hit me.I quickly hold her hand and put it next to her back.

 

"I'm not staring at those fluffy okay,it just you look so beautiful today"

 

I said as a matter of fact.A tint red appears on her cheeks as she look away from me.She quickly walk to the counter as we heard the customer ring the bell on the counter.We both apologize as i quickly continues preparing the orders. Haishh this penguin.

 

---------------

 

 

I must said that my life after got to know her getting interested,she always make me feel better about me living here in this foreign country,we both are foreigner,she is from Japan,but she always tell me to bring her to Taiwan,where my hometown is. 

 

I know its a random information buttt you guys need to bear with whatever i telling you guys hohoho.

 

Currently i was laying in my bed,well i caught a high fever which lead me to take the mc for two day,plus i'm missing my penguin,i hope she will not worry about me cause i didn't tell her about me caught in fever.I just don't want her to worries and ditch her work for me.But i regret it a little because now I'm so ing hungry that i think i can swallow the whole chicken if i got one.I try to sit up but my head was heavy so what i can do now is just laying here.Huwaa please come here my penguin!

 

I was about to close my eyes but suddenly i heard someone entered my unit,crapp,who is it?.My hand was quick to snatch my phone on top of the small table next to my bed.

 

It just 2pm,who the is that?it can't be Mina right?.Or did someone just break into my unit?!.

 

But then a beautiful face with beautiful eyes open my bedroom door and stick her head inside,eyes found mine.

 

"Mina.."i call her softly and let out a relieve sigh cause i don't think i can fight it if it was someone else try to break into my unit.She quickly rushed to my side and drop her handbag on the floor and kneel beside me on the bed.Her hand found its way to my forehead.Her curious face turn to worries one when she feel my forehead was so hot.

 

"Oh my God,Tzuyu,you can fried an egg here you know"She jokes as she stood up and walk in my closet to find what i guess a small towel and i was right when she come out bringing a white towel in her hand and rush to the toilet.

 

After a minute she comeback and carefully put the towel on top of my head.I just lay there,watching her every move and i can't help but to adores her more.She such a softie when it comes to me.I was lucky to get to know her and become her best best friend.

 

"I will make something for you okay?"she says standing up but i caught her wrist making her turn to look at me with a worried expression.

 

"Did you ditch your shift just to come here Mina?and how did you know i have fever?". 

 

I know it sound silly but I'm curious okay.She shake her head and smile softly at me.

 

"No babe,i'm kind of lie to our boss telling that i have a family matter and about how i knew is because i have this feel that you are not alright so i decided to come here and check on you and i was right"

 

She explain and let go of my arm,making sure i was comfortable before went out to the kitchen.

 

I let out a sighed as i feel relax with the small towel on top of my head,feeling the hot temperature decrease a little.

 

Here i am,having my bestfriend who is going to take care of me,i couldn't ask for more,she is the only matter to me right here cause i have no one here with me.My only family here is her and same goes to her,i'm not trying to sound cool or what but her family in Japan adores me so much that sometimes make Mina jealous of me,she admit it herself but of course we knew she just joking.

 

If people gonna ask me,if i ever felt something toward her,i not gonna lie that i love her,more than a friend but i afraid to tell her the truth cause i'm pretty sure its gonna change our current relationship.I don't like the thought of it.

The door crack open successfully gain my attention and soon the smell of something delicious waking up my hungry desires.And there she is my angel,her hairs in messy bun,make her way to my bed with the tray of food on her hand,balancing it while trying to close the door using her feet.

 

My smile got wider when she put the tray on the table lamp and sit next to me on the bed.Carefully she held my arm and help me to sit up,i bend down my upper body a bit as she put the pillow on the headboard for me to lean on.She flash me her beautiful smile before taking the tray,i was about to take it but she stop me and shake her head.I look at her confuse as she pick up the spoon then it hit me,my blood rushes to my face as i blush when she put the spoon in front of my lips.

 

"aww did my Tzutzu just blushing?".

 

I look away while munching the food.I know she was smiling,she once told me she really like to tease me when i'm blushing because of her.I just keep quiet the whole time,observing her spoiling me,i would laughs when she blush when she noticed i was staring at her.

 

"Babe,how about Chaeng?did anything happened to both of you?".

 

She stop immediately when i ask her about her crush.Yes,Chaeng is the name,i admit this Chaeng girl was so ing cute,a bit y and cool,but of course my Mina is the y than her.My Mina started to have a crush on her when the girl help her back then.Well i can't do anything about it but just to support her all the way.

 

Mina put the tray down and stare at me.Her stares make me feel weak,my heart pounding hard,i hold my breath when she got closer to my face,her eyes flicker down to my lips.I swallow hard when i see her face this close,her eyes then look into my eyes.Then she giggled cutely while backed away.I rolled my eyes at her.

 

"Omg,you should see your face Tzuyu hehe,ouh by the way,i think i don't have a crush anymore,but i love someone else"

 

Her confession caught me off guard,now what?,who is this lucky person this time..why can't it be me? 

 

"Who was this lucky person that made my penguin fall in love huh?".I asked curiously with my heart shattering in pieces.When will i be the lucky person who got to love her freely?.

 

Mina look down and smile shyly.She play with my fingers when i hold her hand.Her cheeks start to blush.I smile seeing how this person can make her feel like this other than me.

 

"I can't tell you right now,but you know her well Tzuyu"

 

My mouth form an o when this person is a she,not he.My other hand ruffles her hairs and when she look up,i give her my dimples smile that she fond of.

 

"No worries penguin,I'm not gonna force you to tell me but one day please make sure you tell me first okay,i will be here waiting for you to tell me"

 

She look so happy when i told her that,she crashed her body into mine and hug me tightly,she hide her face at the crook of my neck.I put my hand around her and rubbed her back lovingly.I push her a little and kiss her forehead,she close her eyes,feeling my lips lingered on her skin.I pull away and flick her nose playfully.

 

"But make sure this person can take care of you just like me okay,i don't like it when someone hurt my precious girl".I said and force a smile.Even my heart is so heavy to say that but i'm gonna be happy for her.Her lips form a gummy smile that only me can see it.

 

"Don't worry,she resemble you a lot".I scrunched my nose playfully,her face falls as she hit my arm.Well seems like she's not gonna go back home yet,i'm sure her parents will agreed with the though of her daughter stay over.

 

What?fyi, she still asking her parents permission even they are thousands miles away lol this penguin. 

 

 

 

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

 


                                               AUTHOR POV

A month has passed since the day Mina confessed to Tzuyu about another girl who make her fall in love and until now Tzuyu still got no idea who is the mysterious girl,it's weird cause usually Mina will always tell her straightly as soon as she set her eyes on someone.

 

Tzuyu miss the girl a lots cause it's been a week they didn't meet each other cause Tzuyu got busy with her partner in dancing competition that coming soon.It was a girl and surprisingly Mina openly tell her she dislike the girl when the first time Tzuyu introduced Sana to her.She even complain about Sana that wore clothes too exposed for both of them to dance together.

 

Tzuyu thought Mina gonna like her partner but it turns out out she being so protective of her.And after that day,Mina always said she's busy whenever Tzuyu asked her to accompany her go to the dancing class.Tzuyu even take a break from their work at the Hub Cafe.

 

But when the clock hit 1am,Tzuyu was surprise and excited when Mina suddenly text her,telling her to sneak into their house.

 

And here is Tzuyu,standing tall in front of Mina's house.But when she see that the balcony was open,Tzuyu quickly climb up using the tree and jumped into Mina's balcony.She smile so wide when her eyes caught the girl she miss a lots was sitting on her bed,reading something on her phone. 

 

Tzuyu thought that Mina looks so cute with the glasses.She then knock on the sliding door.Mina was startled and almost throw her phone away.But when see Tzuyu at her balcony,she quickly stand up,tossed her phone on the bed and run to the sliding door.A soon as she open the door,she crashed her body to Tzuyu and hug her tightly.Tzuyu sniff those vanilla scent that she miss so much.

 

When they pull away,Tzuyu see that Mina was pouting and her eyes b with tears.She quickly wiped the tears away and hold Mina's cheeks between her palms.

 

"aww why my penguin crying?who hurt her huh?"

 

Tzuyu asks playfully and squish Mina's cheeks with a small smile."Pabo,you are the one who makes me sad this past week"

 

Tzuyu was not surprised when she heard that cause she knew she doesn't have to much time for both of them this past week.Mina who see that her Tzuyu's expression change,pull the girl with her inside her room.Tzuyu looks at Mina weirdly when the girl kneel down next to her bed and pull out something,Her eyes got bigger when she notice that Mina pull out an expensive wine from under her bed.

 

"Don't tell me you steal it from the Hub's collection?".Tzuyu ask in disbelief but seeing Mina just giggled at her expression make Tzuyu shake her head again but smile eventually.

 

"That's my girl".She said and laughs when Mina wore her proud face that she always made when Tzuyu praised her.They both then climb up to their favorite place at Mina's house,which is the rooftop.Tzuyu hold Mina carefully when they both successfully sitting on the safe spot.

 

"Don't you think it's kind of stupid to drinking on the rooftop?what if we both drunk and fall?".

 

Mina spoke softly while gazing at the stars above.Tzuyu stare at her with a small smile before shaking her head at how adorable Mina is right now,she looks like an innocent baby.She hug Mina shoulder and pull her closer until there is no gap left between them.

 

"We not gonna drinking the one bottle babeh,just half of it while talking about life"

 

Tzuyu's suggestion caught Mina's attention when she look up at Tzuyu with a small smile.

 

"How's you doing the past week without me?"Tzuyu started first with a teasing tone cause she still remember Mina is the one who avoiding her,she felt it.Mina hug Tzuyu arm and shake her head seeing how Tzuyu wiggled her eyebrows at her playfully.

"It was okay, but not gonna lie that i miss you a lots,but you are busy with Sana,so i'm not gonna disturb you,that's what i'm telling myself".Mina reply and pull away,her eyes still not leaving Tzuyu. 

"How about you?".Tzuyu watched as Mina tied her black hairs into ponytail while asking the question,her eyes then trailed down to those milky neck that was so inviting,she quickly shake her head and stare into those hazel eyes.

 

"Well life okay,class ok,i miss you too but i promise after the dance competition is finish,we gonna spend a lot of time and i have something to tell you"

 

The last line make Mina wonder.She try to find it on Tzuyu's face but don't know what it is.

 

"what is that?"

"I said after the competition is finish"

 

"Okay,if that the case,i got one too,if you win the competition,i'm gonna reveal the girl that stole my heart a month ago"

Tzuyu quickly turn to look at her when she heard the thing that she has been dying to know.Mina smile shyly at the thought of the girl that she like.Tzuyu was amused at how this person can make her penguin looks so in love like this.And again another heartbreak for her.Seems like Mina really fall in love with this girl and this time she's not gonna have a chance to win her heart.Tzuyu let out a heavy sighed that caught the attention of angel next to her.

"Are you okay Tzutzu?are you upset with the thought that i like someone?".But Tzuyu just shake her head and hold Mina's hand.

 

"Can you promise me something Mina?"

 

Mina was weird out with Tzuyu's sudden question but however nodded her head.Tzuyu who see it look away from those hazel eyes that she loves the most and watch the stars in the sky.

 

"Please promise me that when you finally got this girl,you will never change to someone else,please treat me the same way,please don't stop taking care of me when i need you,please make times for me,please let me call you babe even when you are taken,please let me taking care of you,please let me beat her if she hurt you even with a single word"

Tzuyu stop talking and swallow hard,she's not gonna crying in front of Mina because the girl is a cry baby.But a single tear drop when she continue,eyes still watching the stars.

"I promise you even when you got yourself a lover,i'm not gonna stop caring about you,i will cherish you when you sad or have a problem with your love life,i'm gonna support every decision that you make and be your cheerleader and ears,if you ever need me to be there,i will be there in a single heart beat,i love you so much.So can you promise me?"

Tzuyu said and turn her gaze to Mina.She chuckles when she was right,the penguin girl was crying her eyes out.She then crashed her body to Tzuyu and sobbed on her shoulder.Hearing how sad is Mina make Tzuyu tearing up too.Both crying in each other arms.After a minutes,they pull away,Mina wiped Tzuyu's tears and wiped her owns.She giggled at how cute Tzuyu looks with her red nose.

 

"P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter