11:11

11 (Eleven)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"Angel numbers? What is that?" 

"They are there for a reason... something you are about to find out." 

"Huh?"

 

As the first sun rays entered the room Jongin groaned slightly as the light bothered him, turning to the other side. His hand landed on his love's hips and a smile formed on his face, causing him to open his eyes and look at the male next to him. He was sound asleep and as the rays of light hit his skin it made him look like an angel. His angel. The one and only. A man who entered his life and overnight turned it around 360 degrees. 

Jongin moved closer to the male wrapping his arms around him and placing his head under his chin as the male snuggled up against him. Memories of that fateful night came back to Jongin, as it was something he will never forget. But he must admit, he has changed a lot since then. 

***

Ten years earlier...

Jongin was trying his best to focus on his class project but recently he had no motivation for it and the deadline was approaching. The more he thought about it, the more frustrated he got. He hated leaving things for the last moment, but of course, he only had himself to blame and no one else. Procrastination was never a good thing and he was very well aware of it, but he couldn't help it. It comes and goes, but doesn't it happen to all?

The boy threw the pen to the side and pushed the paper away from him in frustration as he leaned back in the chair and threw his head back, looking at the ceiling like a dummy. Astrology and numerology were his main focus and as much as he loved those majors he hated doing projects related to them. It was time-consuming and boring. He had to stick to the professor's idea and he hated to have a gate around him. Free research was always more fun but sadly this time he had to stick to what the professor had given him. 

Karmic numbers and Zodiac signs. 

Sure, it can be fun, but not when you can't express what you really think, but instead follow the crowd. He blew air out of his cheeks and stretched his body which only caused him to yawn. At that moment he felt a vibration from his phone and he reached for his pocket. As he took it out and looked at his screen a smile appeared on his face. Just the person he needed at this moment. Literally.

Xiumin. His best friend but also a troublemaker. He was always up to something and sometimes things would go well and sometimes they wouldn't, but that was Xiumin. He did things his way and he didn't have a worry in the world about it. Jongin knew about it from the get-go, but he accepted Xiumin the way he was. At times it did bother him but at times it didn't. It actually depended on what kind of trouble he caused. 

He slid his finger across the screen and answered. 

"He-" 

"Hey! Drop whatever it is you're doing and get your over here!" Xiumin said from the other side of the line. 

"And where exactly do I have to drag my Xiumin?" He asked. 

"There's a party tonight and it starts exactly at 9 tonight, so you have about 2 hours or so to get ready and drag your . Cobra club." Xiumin replied. "See you!" 

"See-" 

Tu. Tu. Tu.

And that was that. As much as Xiumin was dear to him, he had no manners at times, but that was a part of his charm. Well if you can call it a charm. Anyhow, it was time to get ready. Jongin got up from his chair and headed straight for his room. Between the project and the party, heck! The party sounded like a better idea, as for the project... well he'll deal with crossing that bridge later. 

2 hours later...

Jongin had arrived just in time before it got even more crowded. It was easy to find Xiumin as the boy was already at the bar with some other boys from the university as well. Jongin knew them already so there was no need to greet them with honorifics. As he approached the men he patted Xiumin's shoulder and sat down on the empty stool that was there. 

"You've made it!" Xiumin exclaimed with excitement as he spread his arms for a hug. 

Jongin laughed a little at his reaction and got up hugging the boy. "You're up to something, aren't you?" He said as he patted the boy's back. 

"Who? Me?" Xiumin asked surprisingly. 

"No. My dead great-grandfather probably, but never you." Jongin pulled away from the hug to look at Xiumin. 

Every time that boy was up to something he had this sparkle in his eyes, the exact same sparkle he had tonight. 

"The most important part is that you came." Xiumin stuck out his tongue. 

"But would it hurt to tell me the details?" Jongin asked and sat back down.

"When did he ever tell us the details?" Beakhyun jumped in on the conversation. 

"Exactly," Tao added. "He just doesn't bother with it."

"If I did you guys would have never agreed to come, am I right or?" Xiumin smiled at them. "Especially Jongin." 

There was no doubt about that. The boy was speaking the truth. They just nodded their heads and shrugged their shoulders soon enough changing the topic. They didn't even try to get it out of Xiumin since he won't budge. They knew him too well, besides they'll find out soon enough. In a matter of minutes, the club was now crowded with familiar and unfamiliar faces. Xiumin by now was a part of that crowd as well, while Jongin stuck around Tao and Beakhyun for the time being.

"Jongin?" Xiumin whispered into his ear. 

The boy jumped up a bit from his seat as he wasn't expecting him to appear behind his back.

"Dude!" Jongin placed his hand on his heart. "Want to give me a heart attack?!"

"NU!" Xiumin pouted, batting his eyelashes. "I actually wanted to introduce you to someone, well, that someone is eager to meet you," Xiumin said as he leaned on Jongin.

"Who?" Jongin asked. 

"You'll see."  Xiumin smiled and took Jongin's hand, leading him into another part of the pub. 

Jongin just followed without saying anything else. In all honesty, he was very curious as to who it might be. Jongin was not really popular so his circle of friends was very small and the fact that someone wanted to meet him struck him as odd... or unusual better said. They came to a stop and Jongin bowed in front of the unfamiliar man that was now standing in front of him. 

"Please, no need for that." The male said. "I'm Kyungsoo, but you can call me Soo." 

"I-I'm J-Jongin." He stuttered. 

Kyungsoo smiled as he looked at Jongin. "It's finally nice to meet you, Jongin. Xiumin has told me so much about you." 

"H-he h-has? I-it's nice to meet you too..." Jongin replied, still a bit confused, nervous, and embarrassed. "I'm sorry, but Xiumin didn't mention you to me..." 

"And you have a chance to change that!" Xiumin exclaimed and clapped his hands, before pushing Jongin into the comfy chair next to Kyungsoo. 

At first, it felt a bit awkward for Jongin but he tried his best to relax. Kyungsoo noticed that so he did his best to get Jongin to relax, he was careful not to scare the boy off. They would talk about random topics and common hobbies, and soon enough he was successful in his mission. Jongin smiled a bit more and from time to time the boys would joke. 

They didn't drink much, nor did they feel th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter