The Secret Foodtruck

The Secret Foodtruck

"Yah, thank you Director-nim for sending food truck in the set, I really appreciate it! Yeah, I hope to see you soon!" Minsi said before she ended the call.

"Unnie, can you take pictures of me with the foodtruck as my background?" She requested to her stylist.

"For Instagram again?" The stylist asked while reaching out for her phone.

"Unnie, you know I'll never get tired explaining the reason why I do this. I'm just really grateful to my followers and the people who are supporting me." She said, she was really elated to share this moment to her fans.

"Arasso, strike a pose now!"

Her stylist took around hundred  of photos using her phone, they are having good time doing that. She was on the process of selecting the photos which she will post on Instagram when her phone rang again, she excused herself and searched for a more secluded place to answer the video call.

"Hello, there my love!" The voice from the other line said. 

"Yeah, hello too my love! What's up?" She replied.

"Well, we're on break, that's why I decided to call, I really miss you, just seeing your pretty face  and hearing your voice it makes me feel energized."

"Ah...that's sweet, I'm melting!" Minsi boyfriend.

"You know, I have other ways to melt you!" Do Hyun retorted while showing his naughty smile.

"Yah, silly, by the way, I saw that your staff, posted a picture of Foodtruck sent by your fans, why you didn't take photo with it? I got one too, today, the one that director-nim sent out." Minsi asked.

"I took a photo, it's just that I have no plans of posting anything now.  You know that I'm not the one managing my account." He said defensively. 

"Arasso, tomorrow, is the release of my video for J. Estina, I'll post it tomorrow." She told him.

"You sounds like asking permission?" He said.

"Of course not, I'm just telling you." She retorted. "I don't want my fans to miss me!" She added, they weren't the type of couple who monitors each other's activities 24/7, specially when it comes to work but they ensure that they inform each other's whereabouts at least. 

Do Hyun could only laughed at her. "Ok, ok, you really know how to make me feel guilty." 

"Aniyo, it wasn't my intention. I know how much you love and appreciate your fans and I'm pretty sure they understand how busy you are." She told him.

"Yeah, they are understanding and lovable like you!" He said, grinning.

"Of course, I'm your number 1 fan!" She said giddily. 

"I miss you so much, I really want to hug and kiss you right now!" He said.

"I miss you too, but we have to hold on for a while. I love you!" She grinned.

"I love you more!"

"Love, I need to hang up, director-nim is calling me! Let's video chat tonight!" She told her boyfriend.

"Ok, send me the pictures you took earlier I want to keep seeing your beautiful face." He said before they ended the call.

***

"Look Minsi-Ah!" The staff showed her the photos posted by Do Hyun's staff of the foodtrack sent to him. "Even the Foodtrucks are the same, for sure your fans will go crazy about this. By the way are you going to send him foodtruck too?"

"I'm planning too, but I thought it might result to controversy and we need to be careful." She told her stylist. She wants to support her boyfriend openly like what she does with Gyu Young and Song Kang but they both decided not to reveal their relationship this soon.

"I just don't understand why it's hard to date for celebrities like you. I mean, I'd been working with the people in the industry for quite sometimes, but fans just can't accept that celebrities are people too." Her stylist said.

"I know Unnie, that's why we are extra careful, it's not easy but we're getting by, probably because we have the same goal." She said.

"But then, we support you guys! We are rooting for you since the beginning!" Her stylist said.

***

"Hi Love! You look sleepy already, do you want to hang up, so you can rest?" Minsi noticed that her boyfriend's eyes are dropping. Moreover, he is  yawning nonstop.

"I'm sorry love, I had a long day, we started filming earlier than the usual today. I'm a bit exhausted but I really want to talk to you before I go to sleep." Do Hyun retorted.

"Me too, I want to talk you but I think you should rest now, I don't want you to get sick." Minsi said full of concern. She also noticed that her boyfriend is getting skinnier each day and she's worried about it.

"I'm ok, l'll go to sleep after our talk but before that I have one request!" He said.

"And what is it?" She asked curiously.

"I won't hang up, I want you to sing me a song until I fall asleep." He said mischievously.

"Yah, are you crazy? You know that I don't sing!" She replied.

"But I want my Minsi to sing for me! Please love!" Do Hyun pleaded.

"Aist, are you a baby?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm your baby and your man! So please sing a song now! I won't stop not until you start singing!" He demanded.

"You're so demanding you know!" She said but after all the pleadings, she gave in to her boyfriend's request and started to sing. Do Hyun can't help but smile at her cuteness. For him, she has the sweetest and loveliest voice.

"I love you Minsi-Ah!" He said before slowly sleep succumbed him. 

***

Do Hyun was browsing his phone during break. He was checking his social media account when he remembered what Minsi told him that she will post video for one of her endorsements.

"Maybe it's the video she is talking about!" He told himself while lurking at his girlfriend's Instagram.

He view the video, and as usual he is amaze of how stunning his girlfriend is. She is gorgeous despite of her minimal make-up and simple outfit.  Wait, did he say simple, but he just noticed that her black outfit and it wasn't simple, it shows a bit of her back, actually not just a bit, it's too revealing for his likings. He thought she is supposed to model for a bag collection and not her . What is her stylist thinking for giving her such outfit that will expose her skin and it wasn't that the first time she did that. He clearly remember, during one of their photo shoot for the promotion of Sweet Home. They weren't dating yet that time but he already has his eyes on her. They stylist gave the two of them seemingly a matching outfits. He felt his heart dropped when she came out from the dressing room. He want to focus looking at her beautiful face but he can't help but to steal glances at her slim and slender figure.  

***

"Hey what are you looking at?" One or his co-actors asked.

"Ah, nothing!" He said while he immediately place his phone back inside his pocket.

"Do Hyun Ah! The filming will resume tomorrow,  at this rate it seems the rain will not stop. Director-nim said that we can go home and rest." It's his manager-hyung. 

"Ok, you see tomorrow bro!" He told to his co-actor, he gave him a fist bumps before he left the room.

***

"Hyung can you drop me at Minsi's place?" He requested to his manager.

"Does she know that you'll drop by? I mean she's might be with her manager at the moment." His manager told him which made him think. Her manager Noona seems not really fond of him, that's why he always inform ahead everytime they will meet. It's not they are doing inappropriate whenever they are together but it just feels awkward when he can sense that her manager is watching their every moves.

"I will just say hello, if her manager is there!" He said.

"And if not, you'll stay there?" His manager let out a naughty laugh.

"Hyung!" He yelled.

"It's ok Do Hyun-Ah, I'd been there and it's clear that you miss her. I'll wait for you in the parking area and if I did not receive any message from you in 15 minutes, I'll go ahead and you can stay the night." His manager said.

"Thanks Hyung!" He smile shyly.

"Enjoy the night but stay safe!" His manager continued to .

"Hyung!" He yelled once more.

"Arasso, I'm just kidding! Go now lover boy." 

He didn't respond instead he glared at his manager.

***

Minsi was chilling in her living room, she decided to watch D.P. on Netflix, the series is pretty popular these days and she wants to know the reasons for the hype.

"Awesome, that's seriously good. Jung Hae In sunbae acting is really good. I wonder how is it working with him. Yah, I hope in the future!" She smiled at her silliness, then she remember that she haven't speak yet to her boyfriend. He is not even replying to her messages. "Ah maybe he's still filming, I'll send him message later!" She thought, "No, I will message him again now!"

She was composing a message, when her doorbell chimed. She furrowed her eyebrows wondering who could that be and she was surprised to see her boyfriend in the intercom camera. 

He gave her his sweetest smile as soon as the door opens.

"Yah, what are you doing here?"  She greeted him while slipping her arms around his neck. "I was about to send you message."

"I wanted to see you!" He said inhaling her sweet scent.

They walked to her living room with their hands intertwined. Do Hyun noticed that Minsi is wearing one of his tank tops, it was big for her but it barely reached her mid thighs, she was also wearing a super short shorts, revealing her smooth and shapely gams. Her hair is also tied in a messy bun exposing her elegant neck. His girlfriend is just gorgeous, being a ballerina suits her delicate and sophisticated figure. He don't know what he was thinking when he pulled her and gave her a back hug, her back is pressed on his chest while he rested his chin just above her shoulder.

"What are you doing love?" She asked, her heart skip a beat when she felt his hot breath against her neck. 

"Hmmm...let's just say that I miss you." He sighed in contentment.

"I miss you too!"

He gave her shoulders feather kisses before he turned her body around to face him. He cupped her face before he dipped down to kiss her lips. The kiss started of sweet but gets hotter as they continue. He felt her arms swathed around his waist. He kissed her hungrily to show how much he miss her. After few minutes they broke the kiss to catch their breaths.  His eyes still fixed her luscious lips, he lightly kiss her again before he murmured.

"That was sweet my love!"

He leaned down to connect their lips once more.

"Can I spend the night here?" He asked while panting heavily.

They are lying cozily in her bed.

"Why you didn't notify me that you're coming?" She asked warily.

"Hmmm, I just badly needed my vitaminsi, that's why I came here!" He said before kissing her again.

"Really!"

"Yes, why do I feel that you are in doubt?" It's his turn to ask question.

"You didn't text me the whole day and then all of sudden you're in my front door telling me how much you miss me."

"You don't want me to be here?" He pouted and lightly displeased with her statement.

"Silly, I'm just surprised, that's all. Don't tell me you are offended?" 

"Slight, you know that I just want to spend more time with you." 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sounds harsh! I miss you as much as you do." She said before leaning in for more kisses.

"It's ok, but you just can't blame me for missing you this much, after you sent me those pictures with that pretty face of yours and that video, you were supposed to model the bag and not your beautiful back. Why did Noona always approves those type of clothings on you? Your lovely face, it's enough to convince people to buy those bags. I would even buy a dozen just for you. I know that your back exposure didn't even last for 5 seconds but for sure there are other ways to show artistry." He explained thoroughly his side.

She smiled seeing Do Hyun's overprotective boyfriend mode switched on. 

"So you came here to scold me?" She tried to control herself from laughing. From the time he sets foot on her apartment, she knows something is bothering him and her hunches were correct, the advertisement video and the Foodtruck sent to her by director-nim were making him uneasy.

"Minsi-Ah, you know it's not what I meant. It's just that you are so beautiful and that video made me miss you more. Also, I'm jealous of the people who can openly show their support on you. I feel useless because I can't do that. I want to show that I'm proud of you and I'm lucky to have you in my life."

Do Hyun was supposed to say something else when Minsi shut him off with a kiss, all the coherent thoughts he has went out of the window . He loved all the kisses they shared but her initiating the kiss is his favorite so far. He reciprocated the kiss with the same amount of fervor. Their tongues intertwined as they deepen the kiss.  "I love you Do Hyun-Ah!" She whispered between the kisses. He felt his body was starting to react to the kisses that he decided to stop before he totally lose his control and who wouldn't. Any healthy young man would react the same, given this kind of situation, alone in the room with your lovely girlfriend. It also doesn't help that her lips are now swollen because of the kisses they shared and the low neck tank that she's wearing is exposing a bit of her chest. Some boys are lucky for having girlfriend with pretty face while some having girlfriend with gorgeous body. Indeed, he is the luckiest because his girlfriend is blessed with both, and on top of that she also possesses the purest and kindest heart. He smirked as soon as he saw Minsi's confused face.

"Why?" She blurted looking oblivious.

"We still can't do it, right?" He asked with his hooded eyes.

She blushed as soon as she realized what her boyfriend meant. Both of them agreed they will not go beyond kissing until they are ready. She actually proposed those ideals to her boyfriend. It's not that she doesn't trust Do Hyun, but for her she only want to give herself completely to the man she is married to. Her boyfriend is very vocal about his plans of marrying her after he's done serving in the military which she thought too advance to talk about. In addition, he told her that he didn't ask her to be his girlfriend just for the sake of dating, he always want a serious relationship with someone he can spend is whole life with, he wants to be with her eversince the two of them met.

"Thank you! Gosh, I can't" She covered her face with her hands to hide her embarrassment.

Do Hyun let out a laugh at her girlfriend cute expressions. 

"I love you Minsi-Yah! I'm so proud of you!"

"I love you too and I'll  never get tired saying how lucky I'am to be yours. Having you in my life is something I'll never trade to anything. You always makes feel loved and safe. I love everything about you, I love the way you takes care of me, I love the way you look at me, I love listening your voice, I love your hugs and caresses, I love your kisses, I love how you respects me. I can't think of anything not to love about you. I love your eyes, your nose, your lips." 

Do Hyun heart swell just listening to her love confession, and that leaves him no choice but to claim her lips once more in another earth-shattering kiss.

"I'm the one who supposed to say those words." He said while catching his breath. 

She bury her face on his neck, inhaling his musky scent. She teases him more by kissing his Adam's apple and the moles on his neck.

"Yah, you're doing it again!" He closes his eyes.

"What?" She asked, displaying her most innocent gaze. He just can't believe how she can act innocent after all those hot kisses they shared.

"Yah! It's late, I think you should already sleep." He sat up and tucked her with her duvet, before he gets off the bed.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'll sleep on the couch. You know you're making everything hard for me literally and figuratively." He sighs out of frustration.

"I thought you want to sleep with me!" She smile, obviously teasing him. "Come on, sleep beside me!"

Do Hyun is contemplating, specifically now that his self-control is getting thinner everytime her warm and soft skin brushes against his.

"Ok, just don't blame if something happened between us tonight." He groaned in defeat.

Her smile widen as soon he joined her on bed. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"I love you my human pillow!" She said giddily.

"Human pillow?" He can't believe with what she had said.

"You're my perfect and handsome pillow!" Hugging him closer. 

"You know, how hard I'd workout to gain and build muscles just to be treated as your pillow." 

"Love, let's just sleep, we will talk about your muscles tomorrow!" She mocked him before silencing him with a light peck on his lips.

"Ok!" He said while he smoothe her back. After few minutes he felt her slow breathing, a sign that she is already asleep. He looked down to see her lovely face before he dropped kisses on her forehead. "I'll be your human pillow, forever!" He whispered before he joined her in the dreamland. 

***

"Look Minsi, another Foodtruck was sent for you by anonymous sender, wait it says ingan begae! Who's that?" Her make-up artist asked curiously.

"Human Pillow!" She smiled before she excused herself to answer a call.

"Hello love!"