...

If I Only Knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park Sanghyun was one of the quietest guys out of his whole class. If not, one of the strangest ones out of his whole house. He wasn’t exactly an ordinary boy either. You see… Sanghyun is a student of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Yes the school is real. Despite the Harry Potter books, it’s real. But he had to keep it a secret from everyone just like the rest of his family. For Sanghyun, he was one of those wizards that didn’t want to be a wizard, mostly because of his best friend being a muggle who wasn’t a witch.

It was September 1st, the first day of being back at Hogwarts and he had to catch the Hogwarts Express at Platform 9¾. His sister and brother-in-law were with him and driving since his parents couldn’t bring him there. “You better hurry up, Gaeddung-ah. You might end up missing the train,” his older sister said. His older sister… Park Sandara… well now better known as Sandara Park-Lee… since she was already married, graduated from Hogwarts four years ago. She was a student of Hufflepuff. Her husband, Lee Donghae, was in the same year as Sandara and he was in Gryffindor.

Sanghyun glared at Sandara. “Noona… I know I know…” he mumbled. “I wasn’t late last year and I’m not going to be late this year.” Sandara ruffled his hair and smiled. “See you during Christmas break noona! And Donghae hyung! Don’t break my noona’s heart or I’ll kill you!” He boarded the train as soon as his trunk was inside and secure.

Sandara looked at her husband and laughed. “He’ll be okay,” she said. “And I know you wouldn’t break my heart.”

Donghae chuckled and kissed her forehead.

~*~

The sorting ceremony had just finished and Sanghyun was heading up to his dorm. He walked into the kitchens and into the Hufflepuff Common Room. There were a bunch of people that were in there that it was hard to see anyone in general. A sigh escaped his lips. As much as he liked being at Hogwarts as well has loved his friends, he really did wish that he was home in South Korea. He was thinking about dropping out of Hogwarts but he knew that he was going to get it from his parents and his noona and brother-in-law for leaving. Plus the one that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with was someone that lived right next door to Dara and Donghae. And that was his friend, IU. He was only able to spend time with her during the holidays but other than that he never got to see her because she went to a boarding school somewhere. Plus she was a muggle.

“Hey Sanghyun,” a voice said.

Sanghyun turned around and smiled as he saw his best friends, Lee Changsun and Bang Cheol Yong. Though he normally calls them by their nicknames, which are Joon and Mir. For the most part he only called Cheol Yong “Mir” because he would end up laughing his off for saying his real name out loud. And Joon was because it was easier for him. They were the only two Korean people that were at the school that he got along with. He didn’t really talk to the other Korean students at the school because he either never saw them, noticed them, or they didn’t even acknowledge him because he was quiet.

“Hey Joon hyung, Mir!” he exclaimed. When he was with them, he was like how he was at home, back in South Korea. He felt more comfortable talking in Korean than English and when he was with them, it was mostly because he felt more at home and free to be himself.

Joon smiled. “So have you thought of what you want to do once we’re out of this school?” he asked.

Sanghyun tilted his head. “I don’t want to have a job in the wizarding world…” he said. “I’ll just go to a university in the muggle world.” Although it was sad for his frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter