Sleepy Baby

Sleepy Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N POV

Heading towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water, I could faintly hear the buttons on the keypad being pressed. I quickly glanced at the clock on the wall in the living room to see if there was anyone I could be expecting at this time of night without an invitation. 

While still in thought, a head of black hair appears, with a tired looking penguin underneath it, bustling through the door. 

“Oh hey baby, おかえりなさい (Okaerinasai)” I said as I prepared myself for the somewhat charging penguin with my arms wide open. Mina quickly attached herself to me while sticking her head into my neck and it didn’t seem to me that she would have a plan to let go of my body anytime soon.

Laughing while wrapping my arms tightly around her smaller frame in response, “I missed you too.”

 

“KYAAH! THEY’RE STILL SO CUTE TOGETHER! You’d think after being with one another for so long, they’d loosen up on the affection, but LOOK AT THEM! KYAAHH” Sana screamed from the doorway. “NOW MOVE OVER MITANG! LET ME HUG MY Y/NN~! IT’S BEEN SO LONG!”

 

Feeling a head shake from the penguin still glued to the front of my body, I answered “Uh… She says no.” 

“What do you mean she says no? I’m her unnie.” 

Feeling another shake, “Yeah, still no.”

“Hmmph.” 

 

“Leave Mina alone, Sana” Momo said, trying to appease the sulking Shiba Inu who somehow ended up squatting in sadness in the corner of the living room, “If Y/N was mine, I wouldn’t want to leave those arms either.” 

 

After that sentence, I could feel Mina’s arms around me tighten even more which caused me to place a small kiss pressed on the top of her head to reassure her that I was hers. 

 

“So.... not that I mind you guys coming over, but to what do I owe this visit today from the NaMoSa crew?” 

“Mina said she wanted to come over and spend the night at your place since we have a late schedule tomorrow so we decided to tag along and say hi.” Nayeon answered while digging through your kitchen cabinets. “Y/N I love you, but I would love you even more if you could tell me where your gummies stash is.” 

“Cabinet right next to the refrigerator, Nayeon” I reluctantly answered while waddling towards the kitchen with Mina still attached to my body.

 

Without me noticing, Sana came up to your backside and started trying to pry Mina off but ended up unsuccessful at every attempt. “HMMPH! I want to go home! Mina won’t share Y/N.” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter