Fond of him 💕

I picked up an angel💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up next day, has slept so much better than he thoughts, recalled everything happened yesterday and he blushed madly as soon as he remembered that he slept in bath and he's well dressed.

What is this situation?! He's very embarrassed.

He saw his body, what a mess.

He should have been more careful but yesterday he was so tired for walking straight.

He looked around, noticed that he's sleeping on the man's bed and this is his bedroom.

It’s sure a man's house, it scent just like ajusshi, he giggled, stood up and stepped out the bedroom, it was facing the living room and there he can see the man sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

He flushed, approached him and waved his hand in front of his eyes but it seems like he's not gonna wake soon.

He's handsome, jeonghan sat across him on other sofa and kept looking while blushing.

He wonder if this Ajusshi's single?! He seem around thirties. 

" I shall thank ajusshi for letting me stay." he murmured to himself, stood up and went inside the kitchen, looked for ingredients and stuff to make breakfast, he found what he wanted and smiled innconetly. 

 

 

..... 

Seungcheol woke up to a delicious smell, he sit up and rubbed his eyes, walked in the kitchen to see jeonghan serving breakfast and when he saw him, a cute bright smile curved up his face. 

" Good morning Ajusshi, I wanted to thank you for letting me stay." 

Seungcheol's standing there in daze, so this is how it feels when he's married?! Waking up to a delicious smell and a bright sunshine cooking for him?! 

It feels like heaven. 

" Good morning, you didn't have too. " he patted the lad's hair gently, jeonghan flushed. 

" Did you slept well?!."

Jeonghan nodded shyly, avoided his eyes. 

How can he look so handsome when he just woke?! 

" I'm sorry for sleeping on your bed." 

Seungcheol smiled.

" I don't mind honestly, even when no one is around, I often sleep on couch. "

He murmured, sitting on kitchen chair and looked at the perfect meal.

" Did you really made all of this?!."

Jeonghan giggled.

" Yes, I'm a good chef."

Seungcheol chuckled, he began eating and jeonghan waiting for the man's reaction on his cooking, he looked at him and smiled. 

" it's so delicious," Jeonghan smiled happily," Eat as much as you want, there is a lot."

Seungcheol nodded, held the soup and drank a lot, finished his rice, and asked for other bowel, jeonghan put for him with cute smile, feeling happy that the man loved his cooking.

 

......

After the perfect meal, the two washed the dishes together and while standing, seungcheol's taking glances on the beauty. 

Heart fluttering and eyes shinning.

" Ajusshi, do you know nice shopping center here in Seoul?! I actually came from countryside.. And I don't know much around here." jeonghan murmured, still does not have nice clothes for college.

Seungcheol's surprised that jeonghan's fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter