The kind ajusshi๐Ÿ’—

I picked up an angel๐Ÿ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He rushed to the boy, the way he fainted broke his heart because he's sure he hit the ground hard, he rolled him to see his face and his eyes widened, shinned, breath hitched.

" An angel?!.

Does angel exit on earth?!

He shook his head.

" Hey kid, are you okay?! ".

He shook him but the lad's face was pale so seungcheol checked on his beating.

His pulse is fine, shall he take him to his home?! Or hospital?! He wasn't sure.

ย 

ย 

.....

In the end, he picked him up and entered his apartment where he placed the lad on the sofa and put the blanket around his cold fragile body.

Called one of his friends who works as a doctor and by the time he arrived, seungcheol waited for what his friend well say about the boy's condition.ย 

" He fainted due to stress and anemia,."

Seungcheol bite his lips.

" Then what should we do?!."

His friend, mingyu looked at the boy again and blushed.

" I don't know, you're the one who picked him here."

Seungcheol thought there, "I will take full responsibility.. I just couldn't leave him there, he will be freezing to death." he murmured, the boy's light brown hair, eyes admiring, and mingyu speechless too at the boy's beauty.

" I think God send you to him because if it's anyone else, he would have done something to this boy, anyway if you need anything call me. "

Mingyu said, looked at his hand watch.

" Thank you mingyu, I owe you."

His friend smiled there.

" invite to meat cheol ~. "

Seungcheol chuckled, saw him going out after that, and once he's gone, seungcheol looked back at the unconscious beauty.

" Now I know why you looked pale," he murmured, felt bad for the boy, he gets up and made for himself hot chocolate, sat alone by the kitchen chair thinking about how the boy's reaction will be once he noticed that he's in a stranger's house.

ย 

.....

*Step*step *

Seungcheol's eyes widened, he looked from where he's sitting to the fragile beauty who's fully awake.

" Aj-ajusshi, you saved me?!".

Seungcheol stood up, surprised by the cute voice, he rubbed the back off his head.

" Yes, are you okay now!!? I had my friend checking on you, he said that you were stressed and had anemia ~."

The lad looked down, bite his lips.

" I-I'm fine thanks to ajusshi ~." he bowed innocently.

" No need for thanks, as long as you're fine.." he smiled softly, patted that hair and the lad smiled sweetly, drove the thirty years old man crazy.

" Do you want me to call someone to pick you up?!. "

The slim beauty shook his head, refusing such an offer.

" I don't have place to stay, I-I was robbed."

Seungcheol's shocked to hear that, he sure couldn't find the boy's phone or anything that could help to find his parents and inform them about the boy's condition.

" May I ask you what happened?!".

The lad nodded as he wiped a tear innocently and he looked so damn adorable that the elder felt his heart melts seeing the sight.

" I came to Seoul to attend college but I was robbed by some guys on the street before I even go to my college. "

Seungcheol bites his lips.

Clutched his knuckles.

" I had a weak body, when I was walking to the police station, I ended up fainting." he sniffled, seungcheol ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter