Fin

Like Us Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul High Sports Fest is one of the most long awaited events in the institution aside from Acquaintance and Valentine's. Anyone who's into sports and team clash in general can be seen yelling through the gates with their respective cheers. 

 

And one of that is Im Nayeon, Blue Crusader's powerhouse. 

 

"WOHOOOO GO GO LET'S GO LET'S GO BLUE CRU-SA-DERS! YES! WE'RE GOING TO BAG THE TROPHIES TODAY!" She hollered which hyped up her teammates from the sideway. 

 

"Louder!! Blue Crusaders!" and true enough, the gate area was filled with cheers from the Blue Team.

 

Nayeon was even posing left and right hot girl s for their official photographer when someone arrived and said something that would poke Nayeon's nerves. 

 

"Aish so loud and it's still so early. Are you conceived in an alarm clock or something?" 

 

Squeals can be heard from various of groups when Kim Dahyun, Golden Snitch's secret ace arrived looking fine as hell that even Nayeon got annoyed at how hot she is. 

 

Who wouldn't simp for someone wearing an all white tracksuit where one side of her pants is rolled up and both hands doing the wonder gestures, one hand in her pocket while the other's pinky is plugged into her ear. 

 

Nayeon raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms, "Well well if it isn't the loser who got chased by Momo's dog yesterday." 

 

"I told you Im, it's called cardio and at least our cheer isn't boring and not stolen from Haikyuu." Dahyun replied nonchalantly. 

 

"And it's called intertextuality but you wouldn't understand that because you're an idiot." Nayeon smirked. 

 

Dahyun only looked at her briefly before shrugging, "Whatever floats.." She didn't even bother to finish her idiom and just walked pass her. 

 

 "Ughhh great way to start a morning." 

 

So far no games took place in the morning, all are just preparation for the big game this afternoon. Nayeon was busy helping her team with the banner alongside her best friend, Momo. 

 

The two are on their way to the cafeteria to grab a bite, they've been working their off the whole morning and they firmly believe they deserved this break.

 

"I wonder what the big event is for later, they didn't really announced it." Momo said, stomach growling at the thought of food. 

 

"I'm curious too! No matter how much I strangle Jeongyeon, she still won't tell me. Even a hint! That greedy ostrich." Nayeon said, clicking her tongue. 

 

"Oh right she's in the Sports Committee." Momo paused before turning her body a bit, "How about Dahyun? She's your girlfriend after all." She asked, accompanied by a teasing smile. 

 

Nayeon looked at her as if she just went crazy, "Are you seriously asking me that? She won't even tell me what color her are!" 

 

"Eugh. Girl why?" Momo scrunched up her face in disgust. 

 

"Couple goals!" Nayeon simple replied. 

 

Momo rolled her eyes, "Then start acting like one! My gosh Jihyo's been ranting how much of a trouble it is to her everytime you guys poke each other's necks." 

 

"It's not my fault she's such a—AAAAH!" Nayeon squealed when she saw her favorite cupcake in her line of sight, sitting prettily on its liner and plate. 

 

Momo winced at the loud volume she was supposed to get used to but never did. However, Nayeon didn't gave her time to complain and started dragging Momo towards the counter. 

 

"MY CUPCA—"

 

Nayeon gasped when Dahyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere, grabbed the plate and placed her money beside it. 

 

"Ya!" She yelled, calling out Dahyun's attention. 

 

Dahyun casually turned around as if she didn't just robbed Nayeon's cupcake, "What?" And asked in the most clueless tone possible.

 

"I saw that first!" Nayeon started, pointing st the cupcake on Dahyun's hand. 

 

"And I got here first then bought it first." Dahyun replied at the fuming Nayeon. 

 

"Only because you're nearer! I literally locked gaze with it first! Gimme that." Nayeon fought and tried to grab the plate on Dahyun's hand. 

 

Dahyun extends her arm away and stopped Nayeon by colliding their foreheads. It must've been so painful for Nayeon because Dahyun's head is [almost] literally made out steel. 

 

"Oww!!" 

 

That made Dahyun smirk and used her free hand to brush her thumb on Nayeon's forehead, "Deservedt." 

 

Nayeon glared at her before slapping her shoulder, "Kim Dahyun-ssi may I remind you that I'm your ing girlfriend!" 

 

"Oh right." Dahyun stopped for a moment before leaning in to quickly place a kiss on her forehead. 

 

"Sorry for that..." Dahyun said before she started to walk away from Nayeon while shouting, "But not for this!" 

 

Nayeon groaned in annoyance as she watched the cupcake being stripped on Dahyun's grasp, 

 

"That greedy !" 

 

"Also you're cutting your sugar intake so NO to this!" Dahyun yelled loudly before exiting the cafeteria.

 

With that Nayeon was pissed, "Ughhhh! I hate her!" 

 

Momo just looked at them with disbelief and confusion, "I sometimes wonder how, what and why." She uttered and shook her head. 

~~

Nayeon wanted revenge, a revenge so sweet Dahyun would beg for forgiveness and she just had a perfect plan to that the moment, Winter, a junior went up to her. 

 

"Hey Nayeon! Where are you going?" Her other best friend, Jihyo, called from afar, holding a clipboard in hand. 

 

"Just checking other booths, why?" She reasoned. 

 

"Nothing. Don't wander too much. Big Game's next and you're our head so don't do something stupid!" 

 

A pout made its way to Nayeon's lips after Jihyo said that and the thomas couldn't help but roll her eyes at the sight that made her want to vomit. 

 

"Erase that look on your face. It's disgusting." Jihyo had to close her eyes when Nayeon started to grin widely, and she sighed, "Fine, fine just be back in 30." She finally said and shooed the girl away. 

 

Nayeon pumped her fist in the air and threw a flying kiss, "Later!" 

 

Jihyo sighed and muttered, "Lesbians." Under her breath. 

 

"Says someone who has her tongue on my neck yesterday." A brunette from behind her said which made her jump a little in surprise. 

 

Jihyo glared at her and hits her with the clipboard, "Shut up Sana." 

 

Going back to Nayeon, she stealthily made her way to the crowd and into the Golden Snitch's assigned room where Dahyun is surely residing. 

 

When she finally found the golden banner hanging proudly in front of the Psychology Dept.'s lecture room, Nayeon's smile widened as she skipped her way in only to be stopped by Jennie. 

 

"Hey blueberry, you're not allowed here." 

 

Blueberry. For the outfit she's in: white shirt, blue jogs and anything blue as accessories. Quite too loyal in her team, might Jennie say. 

 

"Tsk. Fine Bobba later and details on Seulrene's breakup." Nayeon bribed. 

 

"Kim Dahyun! Your girlfriend is looking for you!" 

 

Nayeon and Jennie giggled as they collided their cheeks for an italian greeting. 

 

"Nice to have deals with you." 

 

"Trust me I've been craving for some bobba with gossip as the main dish." 

 

Not too long after, Dahyun went out yawning—her white tracksuit jacket discarded leaving her with an fg white shirt on top and a side of her trousers still rolled. 

 

"What do you need woman? Can't you see I'm resting?" Dahyun irritatedly said.

 

"And you shouldn't because the main event is in 30!" Nayeon spat but immediately changed her tone once she realized what really is she here for. 

 

"Anyways, do you want to have couple bracelets with me?" 

 

"Couple wha—"

 

"Okay that's a yes, let's go." 

 

Nayeon moved closer to attach the said bracelet on Dahyun's wrist and plastered a smirk on her face as she started to drag the tofu with her. 

 

Dahyun's sleepiness became like a word on sand, washed away the moment Nayeon claimed her wrist. 

 

"This is a handcuff!" 

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes, "Stop stating the obvious, sherlock!" 

 

"What—No." Dahyun suddenly stopped moving making Nayeon stop on her tracks too.

 

"This is ridiculous Nayeon! Give me the key." Dahyun sternly said. 

 

However Nayeon's not backing down as she just raised a brow in a teasing manner and draw the key out from her pocket. 

 

Dahyun glared at her before trying to grab it. 

 

"Nah-uh." Nayeon clicked her tongue before she threw it away to God knows where. 

 

Dahyun's eyes widened in horror, "No...no. no." 

 

"Yes..yes. me, yes...well later~" Nayeon repeated in a sing-song voice.

 

"I'm not moving an inch!" Dahyun said, gritting her teeth as she tried not to have a breakdown at the thought of the possible things Nayeon would made her do. 

 

"Ha. Funny." Nayeon simply said before turning around and started walking. 

 

Apparently Dahyun forgot just what their positions are in this relationship: Nayeon's the gorilla and Dahyun's the vegetable. The bunny easily made her move with just her raw strength. 

 

Dahyun started groaning, "Can you at least tell me where the hell are you dragging me to?" 

 

"Because I'm the sweetest and prettiest girlfriend to ever exist on this planet, I shall take you to each and every single booth you hate." 

 

Dahyun's life flashed before her eyes. 

 

She was so doomed. 

 

 1. Horror Booth

The room was filled with high pitched screams, even scaring the other students pretending as zombies and ghosts. This booth did a good job on recreating popular supernatural creatures such as chucky, annabelle, pennywise and more. It was so realistic that's why no wonder the screams are so worth it.

 

By the time they reached the end, Dahyun was a mess. Her hair is ruffled, her shirt was wrinkled and stretched to the point that her clavicles can be seen. She feels like she doesn't have any more energy to go by—Nayeon already emptied it.

 

Dahyun was the first to go out but since they're connected with a handcuff, Nayeon followed shortly after—still screaming for her dear life. 

 

That's right. It was Nayeon's fault why Dahyun looked like she just came out from an aggressive one-night seggs. 

 

Taking in a deep breath, Dahyun exhaled all her frustration and sharply pulled her shirt back to where its rightful position. 

 

"You're the one who wanted to go in and yet you almost died in there. Under normal circumstances I would've fed you to that chucky actor but you're evilly brilliant for cuffing me with you." 

 

Nayeon huffed and fixed her hair, "Fine! Maybe it was a mistake coming here! It was my struggle, okay?" 

 

Dahyun scoffed, followed by a chuckle, "Actually no, aside from youe screaming. I actually had a little fun just by looking at your ugly face." 

 

And she received a slap for that. 

 

 

 2. Sack Race (Double) 

It's a game of energy and also a race that's why it's placed as one of Dahyun's most despised game and coincidentally, Nayeon's favorite. 

 

"Kyaaaa! Just look at those snacks we're getting if we win this!" Nayeon yelled from the line as she jumped up and down to see the price basket. 

 

Dahyun grumbled, "Please, you're well off can't you just buy it or something?" 

 

"Ya! This is why I'm your one and only girlfriend in the entirety of your youth!"

 

Dahyun wasn't able to complain when the commentator already announced their name. 

 

"Now we have our senior ace and senior powerhouse! This is interesting for someone who's been enemies since freshman years!" The commentator is Moonbyul, their common friend and now their common target for beating. 

 

"Help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter