s, pressures and issues.

it's not always about love (but with love, everything builds up.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"yizhuo, I'm tired." you whined, holding up a poster of her favorite movie which was Titanic, you don't know what came up into your friend's mind that she just dragged you in her room along with ryujin and yuna- saying that she'll design her room.

 

"just stay still okay? yuna can you give me the glue please? thank you."

 

"just how much do you love Titanic?" ryujin groaned, tired from cutting printed pictures that your red-head friend had ready in her closet. 

 

"It taught me love, okay? it's the best movie!"

 

"that is so overrated." you rolled your eyes.

 

"you just don't know love yet, minjeong." she glared at you. "god, you should go out and like someone so you'd know the feeling!"

 

"seeing how stressed you and ryujin are with your-so-called crushes, nope." you shaked your head in disagreement. "that's a waste of time."

 

"you know, I think minjeong would be the type to just come up to her crush and ask them out on a date heads on." yuna laughed. "god, I could imagine her doing it!"

 

"bet she'll do it on minju?"

 

"I am literally in front of you?" you can't believe them, betting about your-so-called lovelife in front of you, but then again you remembered that they can be shameless sometimes. 

 

"so? this would serve as a push." ryujin smirked.

 

"chaeryeong on me, they seem close." yuna raised her hand.

 

"no-"

 

"how about you ning?"

 

"jimin unnie."

 

"in your dreams ning." you rolled your eyes and let go of the said poster, letting yourself flop down on her bed. closing your eyes as you ignored her whining. 

 

"are you shy? you know I can help you, I'm quite close with giselle too."

 

"nope. not interested."

 

"aw, that crosses out jimin then." ryujin chuckled. "minju and chaeryeong, who's your bet ning?"

 

"ryu!" you whined but they ignored you, carrying on betting whether it would be minju or chaeryeong that you would ask out first.

 

 

 

sleep.

 

you love sleep of all things.

 

you just slept through your whole basic calculus class.

 

you love math as well, but sleep over everything else.

 

you stirred awake from your sleep, muffled voices ringing in your head as you let out a soft groan and sat straight back up to glare at whoever was making a fuss.

 

oh of course, it was no one else but students who were thirsty for dramas, any kinds of dramas that you absolutely hate.

 

"what is it this time?" you murmured to your seatmate, Ryujin who didn't even bother waking you up.

 

"Hyunwoo. rumored cheating on Jinah with Somin." she shook her head, obviously not bothered at all as she was used to it. 

 

well you both are, being part of the student council .

 

"again?" you sighed, scratching your nape. "since when?"

 

"just now." she whistled. "looks like we'll have a meeting later again." she chuckled. 

 

"I have a meeting with chaeryeong." you rolled your eyes. 

 

right, meetings.

 

of all things apart chemistry (you will always hate chemistry) you hate meetings the most.

 

having to sit down on your for hours, listening to repetitive thoughts and that you have heard of from different classmates that you had met before.

 

"well damn you can't miss this one." Ryujin frowned. "Jimin will be there y'know?"

 

"of course, she's one of the peace officers." you rolled your eyes.

 

"and one of the girls that you crossed out of your potential lovers- aw!"

 

you just kicked her leg under the table.

 

you don't remember doing that at all?

 

crossing out THE Jimin- oh no, wait...right, you did.

 

last time when yizhuo dragged you in her room to help her on decorating with some Titanic (the movie) related stuff.

 

she and your grandma really get along with each other.

 

"regretting?"

 

"absolutely not." you huffed. 

 

one more thing you think is overrated, apart from love itself is having a lover.

 

you don't understand people at all, especially people who tries to push people to get together and start a relation.

 

yes, relation. 

 

not that you have anything against people being romantically together.

 

no, you do not have any bad past with anyone- you've never been with anyone (romantically that is)

 

no, you've never had your heart broken as well.

 

you just find everything about it overrated.

 

love is overrated.

 

romantically being together is overrated.

 

loving someone in that kind of way is so overrated.

 

pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter