you forgot, didn't you?

you're everything i want and more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(note: can be read alone or a sequel to the first one)

 

 

 



 

"Joohyun babe … babe, wake up. You'll be late for work." Joohyun groaned in bed, tired limbs stretching and reaching out for that warmth to snuggle into.




 

"Yah," like a koala to her eucalyptus tree, Joohyun wrapped her arms and legs around the squirming bundle of warmth smelling of fried bacon and maple syrup. "Hmm, you smell delicious."




 

"Come on, Hyun. You're gonna get called out by Appa again for coming in late."




 

"I don't care," she said, face buried on the crook of Seungwan's neck.




 

Seungwan sighed, "I guess I'll give this specially packed lunch to Joy- OW!" She rolled away from Joohyun, clutching a hand at her aching side, groaning at the sheer strength of the pinch. For all of Joohyun's clumsiness in sports, her vicious attacks are sure to be painful.




 

"Whose wife are you?!" The frown adorably takes over her wife's beautiful face devoid of make-up with hints of sleep still clinging evident in the slight puffiness of her eyes. Seungwan chuckled, reaching a thumb to at Joohyun's eyes before placing a kiss over the closed eyelids.




 

"Of course, your's, baby."




 

---




 

They've been married for two years but they've been dating far longer than that. The transition from strangers who meet online to destiny playing a part to best friends to lovers was eventful to say the least, with slight drama and a 20,000 word count worth of pining and yearning and angst.




 

It's something many would get invested in reading or listening into but only a trusted few knew the real story.




 

One of the things that Seungwan could proudly share that made Joohyun fall for her (aside from her charms and utter attractiveness, that is) is the sure way to get to someone's heart -- her cooking.




 

Laid on the table are a full American breakfast meal consisting of bacon, eggs, and pancakes and a pitcher of freshly squeezed orange juice sitting on the side. While she waited for Joohyun to finish preparing for work, Seungwan packed Joohyun an obento meal consisting of smoked salmon rolls, cucumber and feta salad delicately placing the dishes on the rectangular lunch box using a chopsticks and making sure they look appetizing by garnishing it.




 

Seungwan made use of the cooking classes her mom enrolled her into, aligning it  with her passion to constantly make her wife happy. She smiled, pleased as she lathered salad dressing on it for her finishing touches.




 

Closing the lid, she checked the watch on her wrist. She still has enough time to make Joohyun's favorite fruit snacks, some sugar to give her energy after long meetings.




 

Seungwan went over to the fridge to take the necessary ingredients for homemade creamy peach gummies. It's part of Seungwan's lunch box package and a necessary sugar to distract Joohyun from butting heads with her father.




 

Opening the fridge, she took out the cream, honey and - "Huh?" no peaches … actually, not a single fruit is in the fridge.




 

Even her beloved shine muscat is nowhere to be found.



 

Perplexed, she picked up her phone from her pocket, vibrating with an onslaught of text messages from Yerimmie … and a picture of the girl eating shine muscats and several peaches sliced on a plate beside her face.




 

I forgot to text you guys yesterday but I've decided to feast on your supply of fruits … a little compensation for giving me trauma once again.



 

PS. Don't even think of changing your door code.




 

The text message read followed by a short clip of Yeri eating a slice of peach. Seungwan groaned, shooting an angry hamster emoji at her younger friend to which she replied with a tongue sticking out emoji.




 

She should've checked the fridges before cooking breakfast. Sighing, she grabbed a caramel bread pudding snack as a substitute and hastily packed Joohyun's lunch. She'll deal with the raging bunny when it happens.




 

---




 

The store was almost empty save for the group of three students bent over their laptops and jotting down notes every now and then. Seungwan left the counter to her only employee slash resident spawn of the devil, Yerim. Leaving the other girl to her own devices while she went to the kitchen to check on the fruitcake she's gonna bring home later.




 

Mittens covering her hand, she opened the oven and pulled the cake poking a stick to check if the inside was baked when her phone suddenly rang. She pushed the cake back in and removed her mittens, answering the call on the third ring.




 

"Hello?"




 

"WHERE'S MY FRUIT SNACKS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter