Thinking Of You

Hoax
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks have passed and the days are running out.

Taecyeon drowned himself with work, trying to forget seeing Yoona and Junho together yesterday. They were kissing in the back of the car and he hated to think what happened after. Frustrated, he slammed his hand on his desk. He could feel his heart literally breaking into pieces, crushing his soul and spirit altogether. Eyes getting blurry as tears get in the way, Taecyeon slumped back to his swivel chair. 

“It’s my fault,” he whispered to himself. 

 

He should’ve treated her better, he should have been a better man. She gave everything to him, all of her, and despite her selfless devotion, he succumbed to his insecurities, unfounded accusations of infidelity pushing Yoona to the point of exhaustion, prompting her to end the relationship.

But even when they were not together anymore, something pulled them together, perhaps they couldn’t just move on. Or they were just playing fools, willingly hurting each other in the process.

He found someone new, not better, but new. Someone who knew him, he wasn’t sure how considering she was from a different university and he never met her before. 

He has no business with Yoona anymore anyway and she was probably seeing some other guy. They were simply not in a relationship, but Yoona was still hurt when she found out. That was when she cut their ties. He flew to the United States to get his mind off Yoona.

 

Time passed by, the new girl did nothing but speak ill of him. Taecyeon was also clueless why he got together with her. His new girlfriend subjected him to rele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter