Champagne Problems

Hoax
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Imagine going back to your home country just to be greeted by your ex’s engagement party. 

And the worst part is, she’s engaged to one of your best friends.

As the bitter taste of the champagne lingered on his tongue, Taecyeon's mind swirled with memories of her. The way she smiled at him, the promises they made together, all of it came flooding back. The ghost of her presence embraced him as he sunk on the couch.

At the party earlier, he could still remember how Yoona and Junho seemed so close, closer than he ever remembered. Is it real? Are they really together now? Or maybe he's just drunk and hallucinating? And they're getting married in three months? Why? 

Your heart was glass, I dropped it.

But no matter how much it hurts, he knows deep inside it was his fault. He made her feel unimportant, even if that wasn't his intention at all. He was just caught in a cobweb of complicated things, he couldn't give other reasons. 

Suffering the consequences of his own actions, he closed his eyes as he drowned himself with the poison of his own emotions.

 

 

Swimming in the river of her tears in her own room, Yoona tried to navigate and find the reason on why he still had an effect on her. She never expected to see him again, she doesn't even know he already went home from the States. She was simply not interested to know any thing related to the man that crushed her heart a million times. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter