1: yujin’s turkey sandwich

cat and dog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: chapter 2 will be uploaded tomorrow! you dont have to wait for too long lol. make sure to leave a comment after reading :D 

(song: stacy's mom by fountains of wayne)

--------

 

Ahn Yujin is living the high life. 

 

She got the looks, the brains, and the personality that makes everyone drawn to her. Her charm point, which is her dimples, saved her many times from getting a parking ticket. 

 

All Yujin has to do is flash them with her megawatt smile, and she is free from the possible life of being a criminal. 

 

She's the textbook example of what the main character embodies. Cool, laid back, and of course, drop-dead gorgeous. 

 

"You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be. I'm all grown up now. Baby, can't you see? " 

 

Yujin dances in her room while listening to music. She feels like she's one of those protagonists in movies who always have an upbeat background song when introduced. She took her laptop from her study table and put it inside her blue backpack. 

 

She then twists and bangs her head like a rockstar as if she was filming a music video.

 

"Stacy's mom has got it goin' on! She's all I want! And I've waited for so long! " 

 

Yujin, who's still oblivious to her surroundings, is also running late from school. She stayed up all night watching her favorite movie while she writes a paper for History Class. It has been difficult for her to do her hobbies due to her busy schedule as a high school senior. Every afternoon, she has practice for the girl's football team. She's also a member of the photography club, and if she's not spending her time studying or doing club activities, Yujin is always at the coolest parties in their town. 

 

Sure, she loved doing all those things but watching Casa Blanca, her favorite movie of all the time has a special place in her heart. It was something she never tells any other people, even her closest friends. Yujin thinks that as long as she kept it a secret, it will remain special to her. 

 

"Stacy, can't you see? You're just not the girl for me! I know it might be wrong but

I'm in love with Stacy's—- " 

 

Yujin fell onto her when she heard a loud crashing noise from her window. She removed her AirPods and approached the area, huffing like a mad man. 

 

She drew the curtains of her room and was greeted by her beautiful but y neighbor. 

 

"Oh, come on! "Yujin opens her window entirely to face the person who is responsible for the shattered glass on her carpet. 

 

"WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY, JANG WONYOUNG?! " 

 

"YOU MEAN YOUR EAR-SHATTERING SINGING EVERY SINGLE DAY! " 

 

If Yujin were the main character of her story, Jang Wonyoung would be the antagonist by that logic. 

 

Even though everyone loves Yujin, there's always Jang Wonyoung who hates her gut for some reason. Yujin tried befriending her to know why the girl hates her so much, but her effort was wasted because Wonyoung was simply insufferable. 

 

It was such a shame because Yujin had a small crush on Wonyoung when the girl moved in. They were neighbors for almost three years, and Yujin always peeks at Wonyoung's room, which was just across from hers. 

 

They rarely talk in their freshmen and sophomore years, but Yujin would have preferred it that way because when they become classmates in their senior year, their mutual hatred for each other also begun. 

 

Yujin picked up the object that Wonyoung threw to her window. It was a huge and heavy dictionary, almost as thick as three books combined—no wonder why it made such a loud noise. 

 

"I'm going to tell Mom you did this. "Yujin threatened the girl. 

 

Wonyoung rolled her eyes and kept brushing her long black hair while maintaining eye contact with her neighbor. "Your Mom told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter