Character Introduction:

“I Just Wanted a Normal Highschool Life.”

Introducing today's characters:

Main character: OC (AKA YOU ;)) 

(insert picture of yourself xD)

You are a student who just transferred to the most prestigous highschool in the country. You are the daughter of the most famous CEO as well, which means you had to be very lowkey to make sure the reputation of your family wasn't ruined. You are quite a down to earth, chill girl, who is just trying to study and live her own life.

 

 

Choi Yeonjun of TXT
The guy everyone knows. Choi Yeonjun. The king of the school. This legendary student can do everything, is handsome, smart, he is truely a legendary student. Yeonjun is actually also very down to earth, looking to just vibe, which is the opposite you'd expect of a character who is so highly looked upon.

 

 

Mee Yon (an OC)
Mee Yon, the queen of the school. She is Yeonjun's childhood friend and essentially is the only person Yeonjun talks to. She loves her title as queen and looks really highly upon herself, especially because Yeonjun has only spoken to her, which makes her even more of a queen character.

 

 

Ha Eun (an OC)
Ha Eun, the lovely young girl who spoke to you on your first day. She is your best friend and she is a very sweet, and she tells you alot about the school that you were new to. 

 

 

 

Li Wenhan of UNIQ

Li Wenhan is your childhood friend, but had to move to another country. However you still keep in touch and he is one of the most important people in your life.

 

 

 

Mr. Lee (an OC)

Mr. Lee is your homeroom teacher, and he is a huge support to you when you first move to the school.