Lazy Day

Lazy Day

It's been three years since Megumi decided to date Sukuna and that long already made him rethink his decision for the 50th times today.

' Pretty sweetheart ' There he is. Speak of the devil.

Megumi turned around, rolling his eyes in annoyance, waiting for more sweets nonsense rolling Sukuna's pink tongue.

' It's 6am. I tried to reach for you but your side seems colder. I'm afraid that the warmth I'm seek upon has left me. That bed supposed to fit both of us ' Sukuna is frowning, leaning closer to take a small peck on his little boyfriend's lips. 

Megumi hummed a little louder than usual. His hands sneaked around Sukuna's neck, embracing the taller man as he nuzzled Sukuna's chest, inhaling his scent. Sukuna always smell good; smell like sandalwood and a little bit of peppermint. 

' You're hard to pleased, princess. I always found it amusing how far your jealousy can go and it goes beyond my expectation every time. I shall kiss no other, no other, shall loves only you, even bethroted you but you seems hard to convinced ' Sukuna chuckled. Oh, are we talking about the past now?

Megumi suddenly feel hot.

 ' You literally touched her chin last night and whispered that she should tried to find other man instead of fixing her attention towards you ' Megumi stared, unfazed. 

Remembering the incident, it makes him scoff. Who the does she think she is?

Sukuna is laughing. It filled the entire room, the same time the sun started to creep out, awaken after a deep slumber. Megumi pinched his nose.

' Baby, it was just an act of kindness. You knew nobody can sits on the throne inside of my heart other than you. Not even Yuuji ' He snickered while aiming for Megumi's cheeks only to be pushed back by his small hands.

' Oh, really? Why don't you prove it then? ' Megumi regrets it instantly. Sukuna is a er for challenges. It makes him feel giddy, butterflies in his stomach for the rest of the day.

Sukuna agreed to pepper Megumi with lots of cuddle, lots of kisses and snuggles later on. Megumi couldn't ask for more though he knew he ed up his schedule and his phone had been ringing non stop.

They were resting in the living room, accompanied by snacks, sweets, candies and sodas.

' It's Gojo the maniac ' Sukuna rolled his eyes, arms stretch far behind the coach as his other hands caged pretty Megumi. The movie suddenly feels too long. Megumi sighed, reaching for his phone.

' Sensei, I can't come to the practice today '

Sukuna watched and listened to the conversation. There were lots of whine, laughs and frowning. Sukuna hated it. 

' You seems closer than before ' There's a tugged inside of Megumi's chest. Sukuna is jealous. 

' It's about Yuuji and Gojo wanting to show me the ways to streghten my combat skills. I had to ditch this practice for your annoying ' Megumi sure he saw a slight of red at the corner of Sukuna's eyes before he was thrown to the soft mattress that was already there.

' I thought I wanted to watch this movie but watching you desperately my name seems like a better idea right now ' Sukuna growl, deep and seductive. Oh hell no!

' I can't afford ditching another practice because of the pain that you caused later on ' Megumi whined, pushing Sukuna off of him but the man didn't even budge at all.

Sukuna giggled. He is giggling, ruffling Megumi's spiky hairs while mumbling something about the groceries. 

' It's Sunday, my sweet marshmallow. You're supposed to rest, embracing the day with me. I hated seeing you coming back home with several wound and injuries days after days ' Sukuna whispered, kissing the latter's forehead and Megumi sighed in content. 

Sukuna is a beast but for Megumi he could even destroy the world. It's only Megumi who keep his sanity all this times. Take Megumi from him and the world shall perished.

' You're clingier today ' Megumi cupped Sukuna's cheeks. He stared at those soft orbs. Sukuna nuzzled the crook of his neck then, feeling the wamth spreading throughout his body the moment Megumi's scent hits his nostril. He inhaled a little too long.

' I'm at a meeting yesterday and they told me I need to go to the West. Wolves are invading my territory and the higher up already called for a little help ' 

Megumi frowned.

He knew Sukuna is a werewolf. But, the thought about gruesome killing scenes inside of Sukuna's castle gives him goosebumps.

' You act like you never killed people before ' Sukuna suddenly sounds concerned. He eyed Megumi's face; telling Megumi that he should think of pretty things only.

' Yeah, I did. Those were curses and I'm a sorcerer. You're a ing wolf, Sukuna. You saw real bloods, flesh splitting in half, literally a field of- ' Sukuna cut him off with a kiss.

' Don't worry with your little head. I need to get enough cuddle for loads of fight tomorrow ' Sukuna joked a little.

Megumi decided to shut his mouth but his hug on the man's body never coming off. Sukuna feel a lot better. He kissed Megumi's temple, smelling the sweet shampoo invading Megumi's pretty hairs. It feels so right. Just like this.

' When the time comes, I shall lead you through the darkness. With this life, I offer you a happy days ahead ' Sukuna sing songs.

' Sounds like a vow. Could have been better ' Megumi laugh.

' It's ridiculous ! ' Sukina whined, throwing his hands in the air, defeated.  

' Without pretty vows, you're still mine and I'm still yours, Sukuna. As long as you're willing to keep up with my antics ' Megumi pat Sukuna's head, knowing the man is currently pouting. It's adorable.

' We're made for each other '

Sukuna closed his eyes in full bliss. He called Megumi his blessing, which he truly is. The rest of the day is going on with ridiculous failed cookies baking, messed up kitchen, flour on their faces and lots of Megumi's yells. He is happy, he is content.

Maybe, just maybe after he returned from the West, he could ask Gojo to prepare big suprise for Megumi