At the movies

At Home


Donghae smiled mischievously at Hyukjae when he saw that the movie theater was practically empty. There were only about three people in the center row. He took his boyfriend's hand again and led them to the last row. 

Once they both sat down, Hyukjae looked at him.

“What?” Said Donghae.

“Are you planning something?”

“Why?”

“You chose the farthest seats.” Hyukjae was raising his eyebrows.

“What do you think I wanna do?” 

“I don't know, couples-who-walk-into-an-empty-movie-theater-and-sit-in-the-back-row stuff.

Donghae laughed.

“It's nothing like that! I just wanted to be able to lean on you, hug your arm and stuff.”

Hyukjae gave him a teasing look. "Alright." 

He turned his gaze to the screen as the previews of other movies appeared.

They spent the next few minutes commenting on the trailers that were popping up, both eating from the popcorn bucket that rested on Hyukjae's lap. 

When the movie was halfway through, Donghae stretched out his hand without taking his eyes off the screen, and by accident his hand ended up on Hyukjae's crotch. Hyukjae slowly turned his head to look him up and down and Donghae couldn't help but laugh. He pulled his hand out of there and slapped his boyfriend's shoulder, shaking his head.

“Why did you--”

“I didn’t mean to!” Donghae scream-whispered. “Stop looking at me,” he held his arm and pushed him until Hyukjae's body wasn't looking in his direction. 

Hyukjae laughed and his chin. Donghae took the opportunity to lean on his boyfriend's shoulder.

A few minutes later, Hyukjae felt Donghae's hand on his face and turned to look at him.

“Oh? This isn't popcorn?" joked Donghae and they smiled at each other. 

Hyukjae gulped. He looked at the people in front of them, obviously no one was looking in their direction.

He brought his face closer to Donghae and they kissed softly. Donghae's heart was pounding. He decided to be a little more daring and moved closer again. They kissed a little longer.

When they broke apart, they were both smiling. Donghae leaned on his boyfriend again. Hyukjae intertwined their fingers.