A bit tipsy

At Home

"Donghae," he grabbed his shoulder. "I love you. I love you so very very very much. I really do." Donghae smiled. They had spent the evening drinking some wine and Hyukjae was definitely drunk. "Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you, silly." 

Hyukjae grinned. He stretched out his arms and touched the younger man's face with both of his hands, caressing and massaging his cheeks.

"You're so handsome. And you love me and I love you." He stared at Donghae's face, his head cocked to one side. "Should we kiss?" 

Hae pouted.

"You stink of alcohol."

Hyukjae laughed.

"That's true. Hug?"

Donghae laughed and went over to hug him.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," he murmured. Donghae closed his eyes, enjoying the heartfelt words. "I love you, really. I mean it," he repeated, as if Donghae didn't believe him.

"I know, Hyukjae"

"I want to say it a thousand times a day. And I hate having to be drunk to say it a lot.. you should hear it more often from me."

"It's okay. You don't have to say it every time." 

"No, I do! Because you," he pointed a finger at his boyfriend, "are what's most important to me. You are. You're so good to me." Donghae wanted to laugh, his slurred voice was funny, but those words were melting his poor heart. "And I like that face you make when I say it." 

They broke the hug and looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you," said Hyukjae once again.

Donghae had a glint in his eyes. He bit his lip and looked down. He was enjoying this way too much, his heart was beating fast. Hyukjae smiled and hugged him again. 

"See, you're so cute..." he rubbed his head against his boyfriend's head and Donghae laughed. "Come here, let's dance."

He was about to stand up but Donghae stopped him. If he let him stand, he was probably going to trip over his own feet. 

"Let's dance in our seats."

"Oh, okay."

Hyukjae turned up the volume of the music and started singing and waving his arms, taking Donghae's hands for him to join him.