— FIN —

Flutter Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On New Year’s Day, Minju greets Yujin. She also begged the latter to sing for her, Yujin did her request and bid goodbye, they didn’t talk to her that much; unlike back then, Yujin is the one who will ask her a random question just to prolong their conversation. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin sat on the bench and watch the fireworks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She knew that Minju only sees her as a friend — or not. Maybe Minju sees her as an acquaintance and only wants to every time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin doesn’t want to hurt herself — but Minju is captivating and doesn’t fail to make her heart race, that’s why she is frustrated and infuriated at herself. Until now, she feels strange feelings inside her chest every time she saw Minju — even though they merely talk and see each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She met a lot of people — but she fell in love with a person who’s impossible to love someone like her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There’s a lot of people who admired Yujin — who is also gorgeous, smart, and attractive. But why nobody can make her feel the way she feels towards Minju?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It hurts like hell, but she’s willing to endure and suffer from those pain than hurting someone else — even though Minju is indelible. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

 

It’s been a month since their last conversation. Yujin concentrated on her study and make herself busy by participating in contests and joining seminars just like in the old times — she’s hoping in that way she can get over her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She always declining Yena every time the latter is asking her to hang out with them. She didn’t do that because she doesn’t want to see them — it’s just, she doesn’t want to hear them teasing her again about Minju. She’s trying to avoid her, she can’t face Minju —not yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She didn’t tell them that she likes her. She kept denying it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Every time they will talk about Minju is with someone else, Yujin is just smiling and remained calm — even though there are uneasy feelings inside her chest that suffocate her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She prevents herself from crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe those past years are enough. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was distressed and exhausted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

After Class, Yujin is strolling around the Hall, suddenly there is someone approaches her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey,” someone called her, Yujin turns around and check who is that person. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhm, hello Heejin sunbae—”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin didn’t continue to speak because the girl cut her off and says, “stop the formality, just call me Heejin or Heejin unnie.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“O-okay Heejin unnie,” Yujin muttered.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, umm, Yujin, do you mind if I ask your number?” The girl said while blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahhh, no, I don’t mind unnie,” Yujin says, then she types her number on the girl’s phone.

 

 

 

 

 

“T-thanks Yuj, see you around,” the girl said and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, Yujin arranges her things in her locker. She stopped when she hears footsteps coming to her. She hastily closed her locker and check who is it — but before she turns her head, someone blows from her ears that make her startled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“W-what the h—”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin didn’t dare to continue as she saw who is that person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

None other than Kim Minju.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here,” Yujin asked the latter who is laughing at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Isn’t obvious? Of course, I’m here for you,” Minju answered and crossed her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“For?” Yujin asked again and frowned at the girl and Minju just snickered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nothing, I just want to see you since we barely talk and see each other,” Minju sincerely answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-you know I’m busy” Yujin answered while blushing a mess, “and, don’t you busy too? Especially you’re in a relationship now.” 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter