One

I want to be with you for a long time

Chapter 1.


"Chae, where are you?" 8:42am
"are you coming?“ 8:43am
“ are you STILL SLEEPING?" 8:43am
"K
I
M
C
H
A
EEE" 8:45


The feeling of the sand in my bare feet, the distant sound of the waves of Busan on a calm morning, that was until an annoying sound coming from my phone waked me up. I gazed up lazily at the source of my disturbance. Wait, my alarm is off?
"NO WAY, I have a lecture at 9:30am" "I promised this time I wouldn't be late to any classes!". Great start of the semester, Kim Chaewon, 3rd year, music major at SNU, aka one of the big 3 Universities in the whole country, where many young people could trade their precious dog and maybe their parents to be in. Yeah, that's definitely what my mother would say. Well, maybe I was being way too dramatic. I went hurriedly to the bathroom to brush my teet.
"EEEEERGH!!!" Damn it, my gums are bleeding. 

 

Somewhere else...
The dark haired girl took her time to get ready. A long shower with warm water, bath salts, body lotion. And then an extensive 10-step-skin care routine perfected over the years, it took her a long while.But she was proud of the result, porcelain skin, microscopic pores, perfection. All of this covered with light make up, just a tinny bit of foundation, brush, eyeliner and of course, lipstick. She didn't want to brag, but come on. It was her return from a year studying abroad. And nobody was going to miss the great return of, the also great Kim Minju.  With 15 minutes on the clock, Minju decided to go with a simple white dress that made stand out the legs that have spend countless hours on a treadmill, and a blue designer bag. "Hmmm, Is it a little risky?" I don't think I can make it on time if I walk, better wait for an uber. I stopped a black Toyota, "Good morning sir, to Seoul national university, please" I said with a smile staring straight at the morning traffic in the city.

 

........
"I can't be late I must not be late on the first day, I repeat: I MUST NOT " I tought as my eyes bulged out avoiding inocent people walking to wherever they were going. The air on my face cold, I could start to feel the pain on my lungs, the ache in my legs muscles. And most of all, the embarrassment I could feel If the proffessor came in before me plus the sneaky remarks of my best friend, Kang Hyewon.
"I'm almost there, 2nd floor, 2nd floor, 2nd...WOOAH" my thoughts were abruptly interruped after my below averege muscle coordination made make a wrong step on the stairs. Perfect a bruise and late, like I have any luck left.
"!!" just as a incoherent rain of anxious thoughts wached over me, the smell of a particular parfume started to bring me back to reality. It's sweet, but no overly sweet, just the right amount between citrus and sweetness, I wonder what's the name of the fragance. Just as I was rambling about some parfume, a stranger arms holding me from my elbows brought me back to reality. In front of me was a person I haven't seen before, a girl, a bit taller than me, with perfectly arranged locks and doe black eyes glinting with confusion.
"... Are you okay?" that asked me this person fresh from an instagram with probably a number not less than a hundred thousand followers, I thought as I kept intensely observing those black eyes, nose blessed with a perfect angle, maybe if I had a ruler I could measure exactly the proportions nose-forehead.
"UHHH... I'm going to be late!" "Ehh.. thank you!" I said to her missing the way she whispered "What a weird girl, maybe a freshman?“.

 
It can't be Kim Chaewon, using the last energy molecules I ran to the second floor classroom, as I walked in, I observed with joy that the professor, Mr Wang had not yet arrived. There was only a lot of university students scattered around the room talking about their respective holidays. 
"Chae!" I looked for the origin of the sound that called my name, and it didn't take long to find it. Kang Hyewon, more or less my own height, outgoing when she wants to, and above all, food lover.
"Hyewon, why didn't you call me? I almost didn't make it in time," I said, pouting.
"Bah, the same thing always happens to you, I am not your personal alarm clock and don't make that face It doesn't work on me anymo...". "Good morning boys and girls! , Minju, we let's talk afterwards" the imposing Mr Wang interrupted our conversation with his grave and thunderous voice. But what took the attention of the largest percentage of the students was not the outstanding teacher, but her companion, in all her splendor, the same girl that had saved me from a shameful fall just a few minutes earlier. 
"Minju?" I whispered to myself, but it seems that nothing goes unnoticed by Kang Hyewon, undisputed champion of the burger contest as only a freshman. "Kim Minju, how is it possible that you don't know who she is?, she's the queen of the business major and maybe of the university, it is really that obvious that you live under a rock, Patrick Star. "

 

 

Next chapter will be longer😅