Meant The World

Humour Me With Rumour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun was doing the laundry when she heard sounds of people struggling in the living room. The leader quickly set the timer for the washing machine before heading towards the noise. hangs open to the sight of Yerim being head locked by Sooyoung with Seulgi trying to loosen the grip.

"You take that back, you, spawn of Satan," Sooyoung muttered, trying to tighten her grip. Seulgi panicked while Yerim only smirked. The guts of the youngest one were something.

"To be called a spawn by Satan, herself, what a nice compliment," Yerim said whilst struggling with her words.

That seemed to fuel Sooyoung's anger and she gripped even harder. Seulgi's eyes widened even more.

"Kim Yerim," she called. "Stop provoking Sooyoung."

Seulgi never called any of them by their full name unless she's being serious. Yerim sensed it and decided to keep shut.

"Now, Sooyoung, let her go," Seulgi ordered the older one from the two.

Sooyoung shook her head, not even loosening her arms. "Not until she apologized for what she said."

"Yerim," Seulgi called out again.

The youngest rolled her eyes. She could keep shut for Seulgi, but she would never apologize for stating the truth. She shook her head. "What I said was the truth. I would never apologize for saying the truth."

There was finality in her words. Seulgi noticed and know too well that she could not argue with that no matter how much it aggravated Sooyoung's anger.

"So you've chosen death," Sooyoung whispered like the devil she was. Seulgi tried to reason with her but it fell on deaf ears.

Joohyun decided to break the fight. "Park Sooyoung, you stop right this instant."

That must have done the work because she quickly let the youngest go. Seulgi checked the Yerim but the youngest waved her off trying to catch her breath. "It's not like she'll kill me for real," the youngest muttered before heading to the kitchen. Seulgi believed her. Sooyoung wouldn't harm Yerim for real no matter how mad she was.

Sooyoung on the other hand doesn't seem to have calmed down after letting Yerim go. Her anger just changed its subject. From the youngest, her anger is now directed to the oldest. Joohyun noticed but she didn't move from where she was, she did not even flinch when Sooyoung walked towards her.

"How do you explain that?" Sooyoung asked.

Joohyun knew what she meant. There's only one reason for Sooyoung to act like she had loosened almost all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter