Characters

That One Spring Where It Never Rained

2019

Yoon Ji Na

Jina never once dyed her hair, but somehow she has brown highlights on her shoulder length hair. Her father said it's because she was often fretful as an infant; thus the constant anger turned her hair almost red. She never believes it, but nowadays she starts to wonder if it's true. 

 

1990

Yoon Chan Yeol

Chanyeol is the textbook definition of a person who has to pave his own way towards his goals. Born to humble farmer parents, he grew up on the rural area of the town and was exposed to all kinds of tough works as early as he could. Luck sided with him when he got a chance to enroll in a reputable university out of town. After graduating, it was hard for him to find a job due to his background. He helped his family managing their farm before eventually landing a job.

 

Han Chae Young

People often describe Chaeyoung's beauty as 'foreign people's likeness', mostly due to her sharp nose and strikingly slim jaw. Her brown eyes are round and big, but they turn into crescents when she smiles. Her long, black hair compliments her fair skin. Chaeyoung's most liked feature about herself is the tiny mole under her bottom lip that only appears visibly when she's widely smiling.

. . . . .

The rest of the characters (including the already posted ones) will be updated as the story progresses. Changes are to be expected.