fin.

wonyoung’s instagram live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung woke up at precisely two p.m and decided that she should go live on Instagram. She's not a celebrity or anything, but she has a huge following because of her Instagram account. Her friends are the ones that are famous because they have actual platforms on the internet, and then one day, Yena went up to Wonyoung and said, "Hey, you should be an influencer. " 

 

Wonyoung rolled her eyes. "Sounds like a drag, but okay, I guess. " 

 

She slipped out from her duvet to get herself dolled up. Wonyoung is all about makeup and skincare these days. Some would say that natural beauty is the best, and Wonyoung agrees too, but taking care of your skin or putting on makeup is just a matter of one's preference. 

 

She hopped into the shower and played some Olivia Rodrigo songs. She likes Olivia Rodrigo. Somehow she can relate to the young artist.

 A good portion of her following thinks that Wonyoung is living a pretentious lifestyle. A 16-year-old with a doll-like face, great body proportion, and is rich and acknowledged by important people in the industry. Of course, she will be the object of envy. 

 

"She's so fake! I hate her! " 

 

Wonyoung reads comments like that in her Instagram posts and Tiktok videos. At first, she doesn't know what to feel about the hate comments she's getting. It baffles her that someone she had never met before can feel such strong emotions towards her. But then again, Wonyoung does things for herself and not for others. She brushed off negative comments like those by closing her phone and doing something productive like Pilates. 

 

After all, it's just tiny words on her screen. There's no way their hate comments will actually attack her. The Jang family got like two Vin Diesels as bodyguards and high-security gates. 

 

Wonyoung decided to wear a pink Miu Miu lambswool sweater and a washed denim shorts for her outfit. She sat in front of her vanity mirror and dried her hair. She put the hairdryer into the lowest setting because she didn't want to make too much noise. 

 

"Ah, breakfast. "Wonyoung remembered that she hadn't eaten anything yet. She used her free hand to grab her phone and decided just to order food online. She opened an app and picked her favorite restaurant that she already has on bookmarked. 

 

"I feel like having pasta today… "Wonyoung pondered. "I'll have spaghetti Aglio e olio and… Two orders of Tomohawk steak and a four-cheese pizza. " 

 

She punched down all her food orders in the app and set her phone on the table to get her light makeup done. 

 

Twenty minutes passed, and Wonyoung is done with all her preparations. She's still thinking about where she should shoot her IG live but then conclude that she liked the atmosphere in her room. 

 

Wonyoung used a laptop table to put her Ipad that she would use for the IG live. She angled the camera where the 10,000 dollars abstract painting can be seen in the background. 

 

She liked that painting. She thinks that it was so her. Wonyoung's friends, however, will never understand how a rich girl's mind works. 

 

Ten thousand dollars for a painting with pink and blue that filled the canvas. 

 

"That's some Dorian Gray right there. "said Hyewon. 

 

Before she pressed the live button, Wonyoung checks herself on her phone's camera for the last time. 

 

"Stunner. "Wonyoug praised herself. 

 

It amazed her how two minutes after starting the live, she already got 20,000 viewers. Wonyoung thinks that there are probably 20,000 people out there who got nothing better to do in their lives. 

 

But hey, she like the attention. 

 

"Hey, guys! Did you have your lunch yet? "Wonyoung started. She smiled when she saw how good she looked today. 

 

nyeong102: WONYOUG! YOU'RE SO PRETTY!! 

 

carrot890: WONYOUNG MARRY ME!!! 

 

drakeapologist_12: FINALLY WONYOUNG IG LIVE!! 

 

buzzlepop: wOnYoung Prettiest Girl Alive! breathe to agree with me! 

 

Wonyoung read a bunch of comments like that, and honestly, she doesn't know how the viewers could type something so corny but funny at the same time. At least her followers are somewhat creative with words. 

 

"I just woke up, so I haven't eaten yet. Can you tell me what you had for lunch? "Wonyoung said. She scrolled down the comments, and she can't help but let out a giggle. 

 

simp009: I ate grass today! 

 

"What are you, a cow? "

 

emokidfrom2000s: i had regrets and depression for lunch! yum!  

 

"Please, seek help and go to therapy. " 

 

sasukexnaruto: I had wonyoung's favorite mint choco ice cream! it's disgusting 

"Get the hell out of the comment section. " 

Wonyoung read a comment asking what kind of songs she's listening to nowadays. 

 

"I liked Ariana Grande's song,  everytime in her sweetener album. It's probably the best song there. " 

 

fruitbowl69: Do you listen to Girl in Red? 

 

Wonyoung squinted her eyes. She thinks it's a trap question. But then again, she does listen to Girl in Red. 

 

"I'm a casual listener, I guess. " 

 

queendomsoty: 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 

 

fruitbowl69: WE SUPPORT YOU! 🏳️‍🌈 😩 

 

rupaul756: BE WHOOO YOU AREEE FOR YOUR PRIDE!!! 🏳️‍🌈🤣🤣 

 

depressedgaykid: WONYOUNG FRUITY QUEEN!! 🍎🍌🍇🍇🍓 

 

Marites765: stop it! Don't assume someone's uality because she listens to girl in red! 

 

KarenfromUS: Wonyoung is hetero! gays ruin everything 🙄 

 

"People are so weird these days. "Wonyoung thinks after reading the comments. 

 

"Anyway, I also listen to Olivia Rodrigo's Sour album. She sent me a signed copy of it. " 

 

Wonyoung is actually friends with Olivia Rodrigo. They hung out last week and got themselves a matching Louis Vuitton bag. 

 

olivianfad: Olivia Rodrigo x wonyoung collab when?! 

 

bobbyhill: omg ult interaction!! 

 

user546: wonyoungg marry meee!!! 

 

wonyosimp: pls be my girlfriend! please I'm on my knees 

 

dababyapologist: wonyoung love of my life! 

 

Now, Wonyoung was getting frustrated with the comments asking her to be their girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter