pull me in (i'll hold you close)

pull me in (i'll hold you close)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"ah, , winter, you scared me!"

 

aeri levels her arms on her face, startled by the sudden attack of the small brunette that showed up by the hotel room's door. 

 

"god, the look on your face!" winter snorts, her cackles getting louder as ever.

 

aeri only gets to pout and furrow her eyebrows, then the two started to loudmouth each other around as it led to a small pillow fight.

 

jesus, too much high tension.

 

"ning, tell me you got in on camera. please" winter dashes towards the youngest, who was busy tapping on her phone. she shrieks as winter grabs her purple gadget and frowned the moment she opened the gallery app.

 

"no fun! you didn't catch it" she disappointedly remarked.

 

"of course i wouldn't film it, i was busy watching, okay?" yizhuo yanks her phone back as the pause button appeared on her screen only for the brunette to lean in and squint her eyes.

 

"Nevertheless?" winter trails off, 

 

"isn't that the one boring drama wherein the guy and the girl couldn't commit to one another?" 

 

aeri only watches the maknaes converse as she tucked herself by the soft foam of the big queen sized bed, arms hugging her knees.

 

"no! it's not boring, plus they're both cute together! it's the point of the story, the build-up is what makes viewers look forward for it more"

 

"ah, but it's cheesy," winter grits her teeth and shrugs, "plus this drama i'm watching is much better. Hospital Playlist! Yeah, got any bad critiques for that?" winter proudly smiles.

 

"well, we have different tastes, unnie! stop forcing yours too much on me" yizhuo whined and aeri could already sense the tension.

 

instead of worrying, her lips curl into a small grin, but then she had to do something.

 

"hey, both of you, rina's almost done with her filming. you better tidy up or she's kicking us out here and take the room by herself" 

 

aeri chuckles mentally at the thought, because it could be true. jimin's a grumpy cat when she's fresh from the shackles of a tiring schedule.

 

"well atleast we can use the next room, it has a bigger bed" winter snickered and closed the curtains. 

 

"what do you mean we? i'm staying here, i'll behave so jimin unnie won't kick me out" yizhuo huffs. 

 

winter only nods and the door opens wide, their groaning leader walking slyly inside. 

 

"seven," she raises her fingers, "seven whole hours and no breaks. sick" jimin muttered as aeri helped her take off her coat, hurriedly trying to massage the ravenhead's back to ease atleast a little bit of the numbness.

 

"thanks, aeri. now why are the kids bickering? i can hear you like, a mile away from the door" jimin crosses her arms, and the maknaes gazed at each other.

 

after a split second staring contest, they pan their heads back to the leader, pointing at each other.

 

"it was winter" "it was ningning!"

 

and they bicker again.

 

jimin eyes the second oldest and she only scratches her head, coming off with a decision they both were thinking about since.

 

"alright, minjeong, you're staying here with me. i am NOT going to hear any objections from you" with jimin's words, winter whined like a puppy kept on a leash. 

 

"where is my freedom of speech here?! i could've chosen what room i wanted to stay in! unnie, tell them" winter climbs up from the bed and headed to jimin, arms clinging upon hers and she makes the most adorable maltese eyes.

 

jimin shuts her eyes before opening it to roll it upwards, giving a sigh.

 

"i've said what i said, now fix the damn bed or you'll end up in the couch" with that, winter puffs her cheeks and lets out a pouty blow on the wind.

 

yizhuo was fast to move herself out, although she really wanted the room where jiminjeong were staying in because well, the curtains had butterfly designs. she loved admiring them whenever it covered the glass door. 

 

and personally, she's about to check out one of those curtains when they get back to their dorm. atleast with manager unnie's permission that is.

 

the next room was freezing cold, like the air conditioner had been stuck at -7 degrees for the first twenty four hours. she managed to turn up the temperature and yet it'll take time for the cold to die down. 

 

in yizhuo's head, she cursed herself why she had worn a flimsy blouse instead of a thick kind of clothing. maybe she really does stick to her saying "to look pretty, i must endure the pain" during one of those givenchy photoshoot behinds back then. 

 

still shivering, her eyes wander upon the surroundings of the room. winter was right about how the bed was bigger, but then the curtains weren't the same as per the other room. 

 

well, it doesn't seem like she has any other choice.

 

god, even the bedsheets feels frosty, did that certain someone who let the aircon stay up all day never thought about saving energy?!

 

"you're not heading to sleep yet?" 

 

yizhuo boards off her train of thoughts as the sight of aeri appeared before the door, closing it as the younger's eyes dart on her outfit.

 

yizhuo was envious since aeri had her large white hoodie on, and observing her, she looks quite comfortable in it. 

 

"no, i wanted to continue episode four," aeri nods as she understood that yizhuo wanted to keep on the hype since Nevertheless' fourth episode was just released. 

 

"well if i were you, i'm not watching without my sleeping clothes. you're shaking like crazy" aeri remarked, plopping herself on the bed just beside the brunette. 

 

well, aeri had a point. but then thinking about all yizhuo's sleeping clothes: sleeveless night gowns, if not, then those of loose laced tops partnered with shorts, she sighs. 

 

the older notices this, yizhuo's dilemma, without any other words, she lifts up her upper garment, and the younger gasps.

 

"unnie, what—"

 

yizhuo gets cut off as aeri placed the hoodie ontop of her head, the tucked-in creased black shirt she was wearing placed itself in sight. 

 

what the hell.

 

"just wear it after changing. i'll watch the episode with you" aeri gives a smile as yizhuo hugged the big clothing before her arms, walking away. 

 

yizhuo contemplates the sudden action of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter