Antihero Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Son Chaeli didn’t care that Kim Jongin grew up on the wrong side of town. Or that his boy was hard and lean from boxing to earn enough money to pay his bills when his shifts at the car shop didn’t contain enough overtime. Or that her father threatened to disown her again and again for falling in love with men with “no future”. 

 

She still attended every match, only took her and her father’s and her mother’s expensive vehicles to his shop to be worked on a little too often and tip him a little too much. 

 

Her inner turmoil grew when she knew she would be going overseas to attend a master’s program for her degree. 

 

She sighed as she couldn’t meet Jongin’s eyes as she gave him the keys to her car for her monthly routine maintenance. 

 

“What’s got ya down sunflower?” He asked, his playful tone and sudden nickname catching her off guard.

 

“Huh? Oh, nothing. It’s suddenly so hot outside these days,” she said with a fake laugh. 

 

Jongin looked down at her as he still stood in front of her, again, catching her off guard. 

 

In the year she had been an admirer of his, they had maybe exchanged two, maybe three words that weren't about the service he would provide her. 

 

“Well you always seem a lot happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter