All Grown Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lisa remembered when she first moved to South Korea in middle school. Her next-door neighbor was a tall and handsome yet rather quiet older boy who was in his first year of high school when she was in her first year of middle school. 

 

She had the biggest crush on him all the way until she entered high school and he left for university. Unable to recall which school he went to, fate seemed to play a role when Lisa entered her college campus for the first time three years later, and quite literally ran into a tall, broad shoulder upperclassman on move-in day. 

 

It seemed to happen in slow motion. She carried two suitcases and a laundry basket full of extra clothes that didn't quite fit in front of her, struggling to walk up the stairs leading to her residential building. Once at the top, she aimed to sit down her things to take a quick break, yet instead ram the basket into a familiar broad chest. The groan of a deep voice sent shivers down her spine in more ways than one. 

 

“Oh my god I am so sorry!” she said as she dropped the basket, looking up to check to see whom she assaulted. 

 

“No worries kid. Glad to see you followed me to university too.” Sehun said as he looked down on her with a warm smile. 

 

Lisa’s cheeks went hot as she stared, unable to look away even as the young man began to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter