— FINAL —

FORGIVENESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3rd Person POV 

 

April 8,  2023

Yujin stops walking when she saw the park. The place where she and Minju came while holding their hands. She sat on the bench and appreciate the view.

 

 

 

 

“Ohhh, it’s been a year huh,” Yujin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

—Flashback—

 

 

Yujin—a student council officer who was talented, smart, and attractive. All of the students were fond of her beauty, but she's a cold person and all of them were scared to approach her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For Yujin, there is only one person who caught her attention —Kim Minju.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minju is Yujin’s senior. She's beautiful, strange, yet interesting. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While walking inside the hall, she accidentally met her eyes. She quickly looked away to hide her embarrassment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She always asking Yena about this girl, since they are both 4th-year students.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since Yujin has Facebook, she decided to add this girl —within a second, Minju confirmed her friend request. She's smiling like an idiot while hiding her face on her pillow. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin always reacting to her posts. But she's not confident to approach the latter. 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

 

One day, Yena borrow her phone and decided to prank her by replying to Minju’s Facebook story. Yujin was embarrassed by what’s Yena did —but she likes it. Minju just laughs at her, and the latter says she didn't expect that a cold student council like Yujin will message her. 

 

 

 

 

 

As the day goes by, Yujin and Minju become close. Yujin will always send her a meme and sometimes calling her a frog. But Minju doesn't mind, because she knew that Yujin is just joking with her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 5 months of messaging each other, Minju didn't reply to Yujin that much. It hurts Yujin, but she's trying to understand her —especially Minju seems busy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

It's been two months since their last message. Yujin is trying to move on from Minju. She decided to join the contest and focus on her study. But she always secretly looking at Minju when she has free time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena and Yujin always hanging out. She is happy to see Yena and Yuri are doing well. Yena always teasing her about Minju. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

————————

August 2019

 

5 days to go before Yujin’s birthday. It surprises her that Minju asking her to go out on her birthday. Yujin immediately accepts it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minju treats her food and chocolate. The atmosphere was awkward, so Yujin decided to contact Yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While texting Yena, Minju put her head on Yujin’s shoulder. Yujin was flustered while her heart was beating rapidly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They sat comfortably beside each other, while Yena and Yuri sat across them. The three are talking about math subjects, while Yujin is just listening to them and laughing with them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin decided to walk Minju to the park. “I’ll wait for you Minju and this is the place that I’ll ask you to be mine.” Yujin’s thought while looking at Minju’s side profile and holds her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that, they exchange numbers. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

—————————

October 2019

 

 

 

They become text mates, sending goodnight to each other. Yujin doesn't mind if they don't have a label. She doesn't flirt nor entertain the girls and guys who are trying to hit her. She wants Minju to trust her and to be faithful to her. 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes when they have the same free time. They will talk with each other while holding each other’s hands. Minju is so clingy, but Yujin likes it —no, she loves it, especially when Minju is hugging her tightly. 

 

 

 

 

 

There’s a time that Yujin is so stressed about her school, Minju will always comforts her and hugging her until she calms down. 

 

 

 

 

Yujin is so lucky to have a friend like Minju. The latter gives her a warmth that she feels like home. She becomes her comfort. She’s also always comforting the older one and listens to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

—————————

December 2019

 

 

 

10:26 pm

 

Minju: 

Yuj, are you busy?

 

 

Yujin: 

Nooo, I just finished my homework.🤨why? 

 

 

Minju: 

Nothing, I just miss you.

 

 

Yujin: 

Owww, such a baby. I miss you too😗. How’s your day?

 

 

Minju: 

it's fine. Btw, don't stress yourself too much, hmmm?

 

Good night🥰

 

 

Yujin: 

Yes, I will. Good night.😘

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

On Christmas Day, they gave each other a gift. They also came to the park while holding each other’s hands. 

 

 

 

“Yuj,” Minju called. Yujin hummed in response. 

 

 

Yujin was shocked when Minju pulled her and embrace her.

 

 

“You know you’re special to me right?” Minju muttered. 

 

 

“Yes, I know. And you’re special to me too.” Yujin says and pulls away.
 

 

 

She smiled at Minju and holds her hand. 

 

 

Minju smiled at her and kissed her left cheek. Yujin blushed by the sudden kiss and Minju just laugh at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

They're always updating each other. Minju becomes Yujin’s inspiration for everything, she loves this girl so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin wants to confess, but she's afraid. What if Minju doesn't like her back? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What if she's still in love with her ex—Chaewon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minju always talking about Chaewon, how they met, and the reasons for their break up. Yujin respect her for that, and she's trying to comfort her. She notices that Minju loves this girl so much. It pains her every time Minju talking about Chaewon, but she'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter