Chapter 1

My Girlfriend is a Death God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a relatively normal Saturday morning. A day she wanted to spend some time alone for herself. 

 

Jimin sits on her comfy leather chair in front of the study table, her back turned towards the bedroom door as she stares at the screen of her laptop. She lifts the cup of hot coffee in her hand, blowing on it gently every time she tips it to . 

 

Her face was illuminated by the sunlight outside her window, making her dark hair appear like jet black ink, and her white skin looks even brighter. A serene smile forms as she thinks of ways to enjoy her day.

 

Planning to peacefully enjoy the start of her weekend by listening to a studio ghibli playlist while drawing a field of flowers she had previously photographed. 

 

Finally, a nice relaxing day to take a break from hell aka school and finals. Hmm. . .maybe I could sleep earlier than usual later and wake up at noon tomorrow.

 

Jimin’s thoughts were disturbed by a loud bang as her bedroom door opens and slams into the wall. A brunette suddenly stumbles over as she tries to get inside, before falling back against the door as her black robe got stuck on the doorknob. A blush rushing to her cheeks as she turns back to pull on her robe, tearing it in the process.

 

Clearing and patting her robe down, she straightens herself and slowly walks towards the girl staring at her while drinking coffee. She breathes a sigh of relief as she pulls out an iPad, ignoring the dark haired girl sitting calmly on her chair, an eyebrow raised questioningly. 

 

The girl glances up at Jimin, frowning as she looks back down at her iPad.

 

“You’re not Yoo Jaemin, are you?” The brunette asks, looking up at Jimin again.

 

“No, I’m not.” She replies, slightly shaking her head. “My name’s Yu Jimin.”

 

“Right. . .” The mysterious girl nods before releasing a heavy sigh. She pulls out her phone, browses through her contacts, and waits for the other person to pick up her call, “Yizhuo, it’s me. . .I’m at the address you sent, and guess what?”

 

Jimin could hear a faint voice coming from the other line along with the tapping sound of a keyboard. She can see the brunette’s face slowly change to disbelief and anger, eyes blazing red as she starts shouting into her phone. 

 

The dark haired girl thinks that, If looks could kill, she would probably be halfway to heaven (or hell) by now. 

 

“Are you ing kidding me Ning?! What do you mean it's the wrong list? Seriously?!” The stranger paced back and forth ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter