family

you're pretty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’ve been through a lot. Fromis_9, their own 9-member group, had been through a lot. From all the hard challenges and barriers in Idol School, from the criticizing eyes and hurtful questions they had in the start of their debut, from the judgment and doubts of their comebacks and popularity, Gyuri realizes that they, her group, her friends, her family, have been through a lot.

And now walking with them in this very long stage with hands interlocked together, sweet smiles on their faces as lights shine everywhere, the ethereal feeling of finally achieving one of your farthest dreams, Gyuri knows that they deserve this.

They deserve this feeling and she hopes that they would feel this a lot of times.

“Chaengie! Look at our Flovers over there! They’re all huddled up, they look so cute!” Gyuri turns to look at her left to see Nagyung pointing at a group flovers at the upper sections, all huddled with their lightsticks, looking majestic as it turns from sky blue to a prominent peach. Chaeyoung joins Nagyung’s side and starts waving at their fans, eyes shining with mirth and gratitude from where Gyuri stands.

Their happy moment brings a smile on Gyuri’s face. If there was anything that can bring happiness to Gyuri other than her family and Jisun, it’s her group. It’s her own family.

“Unnie! Are you having fun?! Saerom unnie and the others are over there!” Jiheon directs Gyuri’s attention towards the rest of their members on the other side of the stage, playing with the confettis, Jiwon chasing after Seoyeon who’s running away happily, her hand empty of confettis as it was already on Jiwon’s hair. Gyuri walks towards her group with Jiheon until she notices Jisun standing on the side, arms outstretched as she lets her hand graze the falling confettis coming from the ceiling, a blissful smile on her face.

If it was any other time, Gyuri would have just walked closer to Jisun to pat her waist to gain her attention, tell her that most of them were huddled at the opposite side and walked with her to them, but this moment, was no other time.

There is something about the way how Jisun shone under the spotlights, how she glistens with her blinding beauty as she innocently enjoys this euphoria that she feels on the stage, there’s just something about how the smile on her face and the contentment and happiness in her eyes makes Gyuri for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter