prologue.

hot and cold

Suryeon: You’ve spilled my coffee, ruined my dress, dropped my phone, all causing me to be late to a very important meeting this afternoon in the span of 5 seconds. And you expect me to be all smiles with you right now?

 

Yoonhee: Who the hell does she think she is? Crazy. I should go back there and break all her bones.

 

 

Seojin: Oh great. You seem to know each other already.

 

Yoonhee: Are you telling me that I need to work with her?

 

Suryeon: You’re going to work for me. I think there’s a big difference between those two.

 

 

Yoonhee: At a time like this, soju is the best medicine. Just have a drink first.

 

Suryeon: Why are you doing this?

 

Yoonhee: For God’s sake, I’m trying to be civil towards you for once. Don’t question it and just drink.

 

 

Suryeon: You did a great job today.

 

Yoonhee: A compliment coming from you? Well, that’s new.

 

Suryeon: Cherish it because it’s never gonna happen again.

 

 

Seojin: Oh? You’re still here?

 

Suryeon: Why are you so surprised that I’m working?

 

Seojin: It’s not that. You don’t have a date with Yoonhee tonight?

 

Suryeon: You should stop that agenda because I’m telling you, it’s not happening.

 

Seojin: Well, make it happen.

 

Suryeon: Why are you so invested in that idea of yours? You hate her too.

 

Seojin: To set the record straight, I don’t. And you can convince yourself all you want, but you don’t hate her as well. Not anymore at least. Plus the office has an ongoing bet about you two.

 

Suryeon: What? CHEON SEOJIN COME BACK HERE. WHAT BET?

 

 

Suryeon: Why are you avoiding me?

 

Yoonhee: I’m not.

 

Suryeon: Then why aren’t you looking at me?

 

Yoonhee: I am.

 

Suryeon: Are we seriously just gonna ignore and forget what happened the other day?

Yoonhee: Yes.

 

 

Yoonhee: He’s back.

 

Suryeon: So?

 

Yoonhee: That guy wanted to make you happy.

 

Suryeon: I still don’t see your point.

 

Yoonhee: My point is I wanted nothing to do with you. And I don’t think you deserve someone who hated your whole existence just two months ago.

 

 

Author’s Note: I’m back with another Surhee fic for those that still wants to read it lmao.

ps: I don’t plan to write the story in this format. I just used this to show you the outlined version of what you can expect with this one story <33