PEOPLE AND PLACES (+2).

  순간들: THE MOMENTS IN LIFE. please read may 20 update
character one
 
BIRTHDATE september 10th, 1997
OCCUPATION 4th year student at yonsei university, majoring in bioindustrial engineering
R/S STATUS silently crushing on someone
FACECLAIM hyunjae, the boyz
ORIENTATION demiual, demiromantic
MBTI ENFJ, the protagonist.
 
the so-called "crown prince" of yonsei's college of engineering, lim haesol is someone who seems worthy of the title. friendly and able to crack jokes here and there, there doesn't seem to be anyone who wouldn't think of him fondly. haesol is one who carries himself with patience so many applaud him for being able to calmly handle sticky situations and call out those who need it. for the freshmen of the department, he is prince charming but perhaps for those closer to him, he is a prince with a jokester attitude and a very loud cackling laugh. deep down, he tries to not let his pride and stubbornness encompass his actions because deep down, he wouldn't want to get hurt or hurt others. even so, he's slowly suffering inside from his unspoken one-sided crush on someone from his game programming club.
lim haesol
임해솔
character two
 
BIRTHDATE march 13th, 1992
OCCUPATION MBA student at yonsei university; assistant manager in level station company's operations team.
R/S STATUS recently became single
FACECLAIM kwon nara
ORIENTATION heteroual
MBTI INTP, the logician.
 
once ewha womans university's college of business administration's "social butterfly", now assistant manager nam seohee is someone who keeps her head high and steps confident. she seems like the perfect example of a career woman; a promising future in her company, a hunger for more, a level-headed attitude and a loving boyfriend. well, perhaps, she would have to scratch that last one off the list. it would be a lie for her to say that witnessing the scene with her own eyes didn't hurt but at least, she could now focus her emotions on finishing her MBA and becoming the guest mentor of yonsei's game programming club due to her current occupation. seohee doesn't mind it, though, because she really enjoys sharing her experiences with the students and even, once managed to take them on a tour inside level station's office. that was all thanks to haesol who first extended his hand to her.
nam seohee
남서희
character three
 
BIRTHDATE april 1st, 1990
OCCUPATION former ballerina; current owner of myunghwi arts foundation.
R/S STATUS single
FACECLAIM shin hyesun
ORIENTATION demiual.
MBTI ISTJ, the logistician.
 
forever "odette" and "giselle" in everyone's hearts, yeon boreum is a phoenix reborn from its ashes. taking baby steps forward after the traumatic fall that ended her ballerina career, boreum is perhaps still not fine. the ptsd and its triggers, depression and the past are all still so bold in her mind but the psychiatrist visits every now and then help her out. that's why boreum wants to make a better world for those who fell out of their grace like her. that's why she wants to help women who are left in the dust after they're no longer what their jobs tells them they are. that's what boreum strives to be and even if she's not perfectly fine, just being a little fine is better than when she was in a dark tunnel post surgery. yeon boreum is the personification of perseverance and determination, the papers write, and for what it's worth, such a statement is not wrong at all.
yeon boreum
연보름
character four
 
BIRTHDATE december 2nd, 2000
OCCUPATION short track speed skating national athlete; 2nd year student at yonsei university, majoring in sport industry studies. 
R/S STATUS single
FACECLAIM choi bomin, goldenchild
ORIENTATION biual with a gender preference for women.
MBTI ESTP, the entrepreneur.
 
the skating prince or prince on ice, so yeonwoo is one of yonsei university's prides. due to his training schedule, he's not often seen on campus but everyone's eyes are all on him when he is. just like the icy rink he's used to inhaling, yeonwoo is one to save his words but such a persona proves to only attract more attention to him. the gold medalist at the 2016 winter youth olympics in the boys' 500 metres event, yeonwoo had always been in for greater things. he is a regular face in the junior national team and now, the senior national team with some of south korea's most well-known names in short track speed skating. one could only wonder how yeonwoo keeps up with yonsei's academics but then again, yonsei is more than willing to cut him some slack, especially when considering his involvement in the national team roster set to depart for the 2022 winter olympics in beijing. 
so yeonwoo
소연우
character five
 
BIRTHDATE july 3rd, 2000
OCCUPATION 2nd year student at yonsei university, majoring in nursing; part-time employee at get well soon coffee.
R/S STATUS single
FACECLAIM kim saeron
ORIENTATION heteroual.
MBTI ISFJ, the defender.
 
currently taking care of her blind older sister with her uncle, yong hada has always been busy trying to help her uncle make ends meet. successfully getting a scholarship into yonsei university meant the world to hada because her education would be funded and that made the burden on her shoulder a bit lighter. for hada, she didn't mind having to juggle part time jobs and give up having to socialize with others. if she could just make sure there was enough for her family, nothing else mattered. there is a resilience in yong hada, just like her name suggests. she is talented, worth making others proud and forgiving just as how the heavens have assigned her fortune to her. hopefully, her future is as bright as her fortune and tarot cards point it out to be. she could not wait for a better life because finally, her family could have a lavish life.
yong hada
용하다
character six
 
BIRTHDATE april 1st, 1999
IDENTITY heiress to hwang-ok e-commerce group; 3rd year student at robinson international college, yonsei university, majoring in creative technology management.
R/S STATUS single
FACECLAIM choi yebin
ORIENTATION heteroual.
MBTI ENTJ, the commander.
 
everyone knows who she is. no harang is the heiress to the entire hwang-ok e-commerce group, including level station company but for many, she still has a long way to go. she would have to pursue her master's degree and perhaps a doctorate to match before slowly being integrated into the business industry. yet, even if it's still a while before her grand coronation as the rightful heiress to the major group, no harang knows how to learn and absorp the world that surrounds her very well. she knows how to stand up after falling down and so, she fears nothing. she is well known for her fun-loving attitude and grand gatherings where she invites everyone in her class on the weekends. such is the benefits others get from her as one of her closest contact but then again, what are the benefits she gets from this life of hers? no harang knows the answer and she can't wait to claim the power and prestige like the crown princess she is.
no harang
노하랑
character six
 
BIRTHDATE january 23, 1997.
IDENTITY stand-in owner of get well soon coffee; MBA student at yonsei university.
R/S STATUS single.
FACECLAIM choi byungchan, victon.
ORIENTATION heteroromantic, grayual.
MBTI ISFP, the adventurer.
 
if you conduct a survey for the percentage of students at yonsei university go to get well soon coffee, the results would be an overwhelming "yes, religiously".  get well soon coffee has been around for about three generations of students and the ownership has been passed down through the generation of the cheon family. the current ownership is held by "cheon abeoji", cheon kwangmin. so, it didn't take long before many regular customers notice how the middle-aged owner is slowly at the cashier and coffee machine where he's often seen. instead, his good-looking son, cheon maru is now often seen in his stead taking orders at the counter or whipping up delicious coffees. not much is known about cheon abeoji's condition so customers are told that his son is now the stand-in owner but not many complain. after all, cheon maru is an eyecandy whose appearance and mannerism can easily sweep any lady's feet.
cheon maru
천마루
character six
 
BIRTHDATE june 11th, 1995 
IDENTITY assistant manager of advertising and PR team at hwang-ok e-commerce
R/S STATUS single
FACECLAIM lee dawon, sf9
ORIENTATION heteroromantic, heteroual
MBTI ESFJ, the consul.
 
once an intern, now assistant manager, do baron is an entertaining fellow who embodies the phrase "young and wild" with a friendly, witty and professional attitude. many wonder why he remains single, unattached to a certain lover which is evident in his always bare right ring finger. baron also doesn't have the answer but the affairs related to his ring finger are least of his concerns when he's one of the younger staffs aiming for promotion and being given projects of big responsibilities. yes, even when the female staffs and co-workers often pester him to go on blind dates with their acquaintances. when it comes to his nine to five corporate life, he won't crumble or falter that easy, though. he has everything up for grabs right in front of him. he'd be dumb to mess up and make everything go out the window at such an important time.
do baron
도바론
 
 
 
 
place one
📍 yonsei uni and robinsion intl college
 
located in seoul's seodaemun district, yonsei university is a prestigious private research university that is a member of the well-known "SKY" universities that people keep dreaming about. the university offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs that make them famous amongst the hopeful students. there are many majors to choose from. through the robinson international college, yonsei university hopes to attract more foreign students or students who intend to pursue careers abroad to come and enroll in their globally standarized undergraduate programs that's mostly taught in english.

AUTHOR'S NOTES robinson international college is based on the actual underwood international college of yonsei.
 
 
 
 
 
place two
📍 hwang-ok
e-commerce
 
hwang-ok e-commerce was founded by the noh family in the 1950s as "hwang-ok trade" and is currently run by noh insoo. initially a traditional trade and shipping company, noh insoo added "e-commerce" to the name as he expanded the means to do so through online applications that provide delivery service and facilitate producer-consumer interactions. 
 
the company and group's reputation are well-known for its employee welfare, tempting paycheck and wide networking if considering a possible transfer or new position, making them a favorite for recent graduates or job-seekers. though many consider hwang-ok to be a conventional and "old" company, newly promoted officers and staff of younger age inside the ranks are currently making waves to prove that "old is gold but new is platinum". 
 
 
 
 
 
place two
📍 level station company
 
the newest addition to the hwang-ok e-commerce group, level station company is a video game developing company that has only entered its seventh year in operation. the company specializes in making games for all sorts of different audiences but it has recently been expanding its endeavors to providing smart technology for business purposes or education. the company shot up in market value, investments, employee growth and stock prices when they were the vanguard of the technology used in the opening ceremony of the 2018 pyeongchang winter olympics.
 
 
 
 
 
place one
📍 myunghwi
art foundation
 
the story to how myunghwi came to be is a tragic nostalgic one that most of the korean public know. the lone child of the deceased married couple who found myunghwi with their own bare hands, yeon boreum rose from the trauma and the injuries that ended her ballerina career and claimed what was hers. under her current ownership, myunghwi arts foundation has opened its own performing arts scholarship program for young children and has done many charity events to help families and children in need. 
 
 
 
 
 
place two
📍 jincheon
training center
 
the most recent addition to south korea's national training center after taereung and taebaek could no longer be expanded, jincheon national training center is amongst the world's biggest training centers for athletes. it can cover 37 different sports and its dormitories can hold up until 1,115 athletes. unlike its predecessors, there is a wide range of facilities provided where athletes can make their own schedule, depending on their pace and condition. those who train here are those who are projected to perform at the olympics, both summer and winter as well as the asian games. the drive to and from seoul is about 90 minutes.
 
 
 
 
 
place one
📍 get well soon coffee
 
providing people of all sorts their daily caffeine dose and meals, get well soon coffee is the spacious cafe that yonsei university students often gather at to talk or study due to its economic prices and the many buy 1 get 1 deals, promotion packages that happen every now and then. couples and office workers in the district also make up the consumers of the cafe's food and beverages due to its location. the outdoor spaces are noticably full in the morning with people who stop by for a meal and coffee  after their morning biking or run.
 
 
 
 
 
place two
📍 dorm and/or global house
 
yonsei university provides on-campus dormitories for both domestic and international students who are classified as active students. the international students are welcomed into what is called "yonsei global house". the dormitory seldom has one person rooms available for undergraduate students so most students are sorted into two person rooms where they will be sharing a room with a roommate of the same gender. the west wing is for the female students and the east wing is for the male students in which there is a lounge area and a pantry in between the two wings where students can relax together.