YOU ARE THE ONE FOR ME

YOU ARE THE ONE FOR ME


"Krys, why are you being like this? You know that It hurts me so much whenever you are being quiet like this right?" Aiden grab both Krystal's hand and look into her eyes.

 

 

He forces a smile while trying to remain calm. He is fighting his tears to come out and forcefully act tought infront of this girl he loves the most. Sadly, He knows that this girl infront of him has already changed. He cant afford to lose her. She is everything for him. She is the reason why he still stood strong in front of everyone at the moment. Losing her means one thing to him. His world is over. 

 

 

Krystal turn to look into his eyes. "Are you here whenever i need you? Are you even here whenever i missed you? Where have you been all these while Amber? Tell me.. " her eyes turns misty and she quickly look away. She releases herself from his hold. 

 

 

Aiden just stood there. Lost of words. He knows he has been busy these past few months. He needed to work hard just to own this girl in front of him all because her dad, Mr Jung has been meeting him secretly behind her back and reminded him that he is nothing compared to their family. Her dad warned him that if he ever gets close to her, he will make sure that he loses everything that he has. Including this girl infront of him.

 

 

Those memories leaves a scar inside his heart and he wont want to lose this woman in front of him. He regained his composure and held her hands again. He was about to speak but, he just realizes that he doesnt want her to fight with her dad. He doesnt want her relationship with her dad ruined just because of their relationship. 

 

 

Krystal stood there, her eyes straight into his eyes. She waited for his answer. She wanted to know the reason he is being so distance to her lately. Is it her fault? Did she do wrong anywhere? Because all she remembers is she missed this guy so much. But, whenever she contacted him, he keep on giving excuses. 'Busy' was all she gets without explaination. That is why she is making more friends to keep her day occupied. She is not intended to do so but that is whats keeping her from negative thoughts she have about this guy in front of him.

 

 

Now is the chance they met and she wanted to know the truth from him. She loves him so much that it breaks her heart whenever he being so distance from her. She can see tears threatened from his eyes. But no words coming out from his mouth. She doesnt give up. She put both her hands on his cheeks and step closer towards him. Reassuring him to tell her what is wrong with their relationship. She caress his face telling him that it is okay to tell her. 

 

 

Tears finally come out from his eyes when he uttered the word "I am sorry". He looked away and let go of her holds. He was about to walk away when the girl shocked him at his trance by what she says. He felt his world crumbles. And he felt stinging pain sharp straight into his heart. He can't believe this is happening to their relationship. All those happy moments suddenly running through his head and he stopped his trance. 

 

 

"I am done with all of this Aiden. Please let me go. If that is the best for us, let's just break up" that was Krystal's last words before she started to walk away. Honestly, she feel pains uttering the words to the guy. But she can't help it. Tears streaming down her face and she just let them be. She is done waiting for him. She felt dissapointed with him to the point that she can't accept his way of solving problems.

 

 

Aiden turned around only to find that the girl he loves the most already walked few steps away from him. "Krys.. hold on" he said. Hoping the girl would stop. But she isnt. "Krystal Jung. I am talking to you. Stop" he said again with a louder voice.

 

 

But, the girl seems not to listen and keep on walking. He decided to walk to her and grab her hand. Turned her around and kissed her on the lips for good 10 seconds.

 

 

She got shocked with what happen and couldnt process the situation. A while after, she closed her eyes and reply to the kiss with the same intensity. They both pour that they have missed each other into the kiss. Krystal cried. 

 

 

Aiden pulls back and connected their forehead. He closed his eyes while saying "Dont leave me. I cant live without you. You are my world. Without you means my world is over and I cant bear with that" Aiden said looking straight into her eyes. 

 

 

Krystal felt her heart beating so loud that Aiden might notice it. She is waiting for him to continue his words. Putting her arms around his neck. Now she notices that something is wrong with him. The way he carefully choosing his words to talk to her. She can sense that something is off. But, knowing and loving him makes her sure that he wont tell her anything.

 

 

"I love you so much dont you know that? I am willing to lose my everything if that what makes you happy. But I can't lose you Krystal. I want you to stay with me" He said looking straight into her eyes. His looking at his lovers eyes with a serious look and that what makes the girl fall head over kneels for him. And indeed he is too. He is scared of breaking up with this girl. He cant imagine his live without her.

 

 

"I love you too. Whatever your reason is, i am here to listen baby. I can't lose you too.. " she hugged him tightly. She felt his warms that she has longed for a long time. She kissed his shirts and felt that the guy is now caressing her back. They both fell into silence and just hug each other.

 

 

"Krys.." 

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

"Baby..."

 

 

"Yes Baby?" Krystal answered with a smile and look at his face. 

 

 

She loves it when he calls her by that nickname. She felt its so cute of him to call her with nicknames. Indeed, even their friends have never seen him doing this bunch of sweet stuffs because he is a 'gentleman' kind of guy. But, while with her, all his childishness, playful, happy, gentle, sweet and many more has comes out. And she is the one who only explores that he is a clingy type of guy. She cant deny it that she is too. That whats make they are perfect for each other. 

 

 

"I am so busy because i am working hard these past few months. I have worked for more than 1 job per day" He said while looking straight into her eyes. He takes out the box he has been keeping inside his pocket. Take the box out and open it infront of his lover.

 

 


Aiden take out the ring he has been keeping and look at the girl's face. Letting out a nervous smile and chuckle.

 

 

"Aiden what are you doing?" Krystal felt her heart wanted to burst. She can't process what is happening. 

 

 

"I love you so much that i can't afford to lose you Krys. Now, I dont want you to ever leave my side. Will you be my wife?" Time stopped the world seems like only the two of them there. At their first date spot. A flower garden located not far away from Krystal's house. A bench located under a big tree. This place contains alot of memories. And they are standing in front of each other looking eyes to eyes.

 

 

Krystal seems so shock that she cant help but let tears stream down her cheeks. She finally slowly nodded. "Yes Aiden. Yes"

 

 

Aiden felt his heart wanted to burst out. He take out the right from the box and placed it onto his lover's finger. He kissed her hands and hugged her. Lifted her and turned around while happily laughing.

 

 

Putting her down. Kissed her in a slow pace. Tears streaming down his face again as he says. "Thank you Krystal" 

 

 

Krystal smiled and pulls him into another kiss. "Bring me to a date. I want to be with you today" she says while smiling. Holding his hands not wanting to let go. They both smiles to each other. 

 

 

"If that what princess wants. Lets go!"

 

 

They both hugged each other again while laughing happily. 

 

Finished