Push and Pull

Fallen Kitty Angel and The Human Butler (Discontinued)

A/N: Hello! Trying my hands on writing again by continuing this series. Just some push and pulling happening to Butler Jisoo and Kitty Cat Jennie. The next chapter would be more revelation of their previous life. Enjoy and stay tuned!

----------------------------

"Hey little kitty, it is finally time for you to take a proper shower," cooed Jisoo as she entered her apartment while carrying Jennie home. Although Jennie was very glad and excited to have a good wash after the removal of her cast, the cat in her did not like the idea of a bath. She ignored the icky feeling to try to look forward to the long-awaited bath instead. Jisoo rolled up her sleeves to get ready for some wet and heavy-duty work. She the faucet to fill a basin halfway through with water and added a good amount of soap to the clear water to create a little bubble bathtub. She swirled the water with a smile on her face hoping that Jennie would like it. Jennie purred approvingly at the sight of the wonderful bubbles that are forming and that made Jisoo smile. Jisoo also smiled as that was the only approval that she had gotten from Jennie for the day.

The human lifted the cat and is ready to put Jennie into the basin. When the cat's tail touched the water, it switched on Jennie's cat instinct which caused the cat in her to start kicking and making a huge fuss. Thinking that Jennie was just too excited for the bath, Jisoo proceeded to put the cat into the water. However, for Jennie, the feeling of her fur getting all wet and heavy made her jump out of the basin instead and into Jisoo's arms. In the process of scrambling into the human's arms, her hind paws had scratched Jisoo. That made the human mutter a soft ouch that was too soft for the cat to hear but she looked at the cat lovingly and said, "it's fine, it must be a cat thing isn't it. Let's do it one more time. I will do it slowly ok?"

With the cat gripping onto her neckline tightly, Jisoo positioned herself such that the cat's tail would still touch the water when submerging the cat into the water. She tried again once more but to no avail, Jennie was not budging from the position and even freed one paw to give Jisoo a slap when her cat tail touched the water. The cat then pounced off from the owner to run out of the bathroom to her little designated space in the living hall. She sat on her mat and decided that she would herself clean instead for today.

Jennie was definitely still not used to being a cat and her cat instinct was definitely driving her insane.

Meanwhile, Jisoo went to wash up first before preparing some food for Jennie. After a quick shower, she went to the living room to fill the cat bowl with food and placed it in front of the cat that was just lazing around her little territory. Upon looking at the food in front of her, Jennie did not eat it but instead decided to go to sleep. Although Jennie has been rather cold to her, Jisoo was still hurt by it but gave a warm smile and the cat's head tenderly. She even gave it a kiss on the head wishing the cat a good night and rest. She did not forget to remind the cat to have her meal.

----------------------------

"Do we really not get along well?" asked Jisoo as she stared at her furball friend sleeping on the red mattress. Jisoo had just gotten up from bed in the morning and the first thing she always did was to check on Jennie. She walked towards the cat and squatted down next to it to appreciate how lovely the cat looked when it was sleeping so peacefully.

"I do like you little one but you don't seem to like me, huh?" Jisoo continued her monologue. Staring at the cat fondly, she the cat on her head. After what seemed like a while, Jisoo decided to get ready for the day as she had a lot of writing to do for the progress meeting that is less than two weeks away. Little did she know, Jennie was actually awake and had heard everything that she had said earlier. Hearing footsteps walking away, Jennie opened one of her eyes to see Jisoo turning the corner to enter her room. Jennie acknowledged that Jisoo had been nothing but lovely to her but Jennie couldn't help being a brat to the human with some unhealthy amount of sceptism to the other. She had to admit that she was just a bratty little angel trapped in the body of a cat. Jennie did feel bad for treating the human so coldly and as if the other was her butler that is always at her beck and call. Maybe that was what her mother goddess had wanted her to learn, how to be a loving angel. Struggling with the mixed feelings in her, she had decided that she would start showing some affection to the human and she would finally be able to go back to heaven if her mother goddess sees her change.

As Jennie started to feel more awake, she got up from her sleeping position to stretch her kitty body and take a short morning pace around her mattress. She then made her way to where Jisoo was to show the human some kitty love. She was determined to become more loving for a chance to get back to heaven.

Jisoo had been sitting at her desk to write her novel that was based on the bizarre dream that she had had for the past 6 weeks. It suddenly occurred to her that it started when Jennie has come into her life. She chuckled at the coincidence and was then distracted as she felt something furry snuggling onto her right ankle.

She smiled at the newfound experience, looking down to find Jennie there looking at her with her large, round and cute eyes.

"You are awake my little furball," said Jisoo and picked Jennie up to give her a hug. Although the word furball rubbed Jennie in the wrong way, she decided to keep her sassy attitude in ane enjoy the morning with a shower full of love from her human butler. The human butler then put Jennie down, telling the cat, "give me a while more, I will get you your breakfast once I am done with this paragraph."

While Jisoo was typing away Jennie decided to take a look at what the human was doing. She leapt to the table and read what was on the computer screen. Jennie wanted to gag at how badly written it was. Jennie read that a princess was about to marry a nobleman. That portion of the story did not sit well with her and she knew that she had to do something about it. Looking at the keyboard, Jennie saw the delete button and smirked. Her right paw inched towards the button and pressed it hard to delete whatever had been written. 

Jisoo was typing away but noticing words disappearing instead and an orange paw on the extreme right of the keyboard, Jisoo immediately pulled the cat away. Instead of yelling, Jisoo said calmly, "it took me a while to think of that. Come on, let's grab your breakfast instead. I will finish this up later. You are lucky that the idea is still fresh in my mind."

Seeing that her effort of helping the butler was not appreciated, Jennie purred in a sassy tone before jumping out of the human's embrace to leave the room on her own paws. Watching the cat walking out sassily even after the trouble the animal caused just made her chuckle at her rather eventful morning instead.

Feeling refreshed after a breakfast break, Jisoo went back to her desk to re-read her work before re-working the portion that Jennie had deleted.

"Maybe you are meant to come into my life after all," said Jisoo, understanding while her little cat had removed that paragraph.

----------------------------

"Little kitty, how about we give you a name?" asked Jisoo on a fine Sunday. Since the cat had recovered and had no intention of leaving Jisoo despite her constant hot and cold treatment, Jisoo decided to formally adopt it. Since she had been calling the cat "Furball" or "Kitty", she decided that she should give it a name.

"I have a few names here, the English name for you, little sassy kitty," said Jisoo as she placed flashcards bearing different names on the ground. The cat walked along the path where the cards were laid, looking at each name intently as Jisoo pronounced them. As Jennie walked along the path, she saw many names, hoping to see if her name was already there. There were Kitty, Sally, Bella, Chloe and Lucy. There were even Grace and Gracie, Liz, Lizzy. Next, her eyes lit up as she saw Jen, then Janny, Jenny and finally Jennie. Seeing her own name, she jumped on it before lying down on the card comfortably to indicate that she wanted that name.

"Alright, from now on, you will be called Jennie. Let's be friends!" declares Jisoo happily as she picks the cat, swinging it happily in circles.

----------------------------

Surprisingly after giving Jennie her name, Jisoo felt as if both of them had become closer all of a sudden. Whenever she called the cat by its name affectionately, Jennie would respond to her. It wouldn't really respond to her as much when she called her by "kitty" or "furball". Jennie laid comfortably on Jisoo's lap while the latter her as they enjoyed their lazy Sunday together watching TV. The cat had completely melted for her human butler. The time they spent together had shown how loving and sincere Jisoo was towards her. Jisoo's love for her was just like how her mother goddess loved her and that made her miss the heavenly world.

"My friends will be coming over later. Be nice to them," said Jisoo when the commercial started to play. Even though they have gotten closer and she didn't mind the guests, Jennie minded the fact that Jisoo would have to divide her attention later on. She might have caught on to the territorial nature of the cat after transforming into one.

She hopped off from Jisoo's lap, cutting all sorts of affection, lying down on her cushion instead, hoping that her sudden coldness and indifference would prompt Jisoo to cancel the gathering. However, all she saw was Jisoo smiling at her and turning back to watch TV. She sighed internally to prepare herself for the long day ahead.

The doorbell rang and that signalled that Jisoo's friends were outside of the apartment. Jisoo went to get the door while Jennie groomed herself, making sure that her cat body looked fabulous for receiving guests. Entering the apartment were Nayeon and Wendy who were excited to meet Jennie knowing that Jisoo had been caring for a cat for months. They rushed the Jennie immediately after casually greeting the owner with a brief, "hi".

Nayeon went to hold the cat while Wendy patted it. While the two human friends of Jisoo were busy giving her affection, Jennie was trying to dodge all of it by moving her head away and throwing some leering cat stares. Nonetheless, the humans' heart-eyes and love for her override all the uncomfortableness that Jennie was trying to portray. She sounded out for help for her human butler but Jisoo was in the kitchen preparing some snacks and drinks. After being stuck with the guests for a few moments, she was finally saved by Jisoo.

"Guys, come on, my Jennie needs to be fed. Have some snacks first."

Nayeon put the cat down and Jisoo placed Jennie's bowl in front of Jennie. In response, Jennie quickly reached out her right paw on Jisoo's hand that was holding onto the bowl, to signal to Jisoo to not leave her after the mini torture from her friends. Thinking that Jennie wanted to be fed, she picked the cat up and the bowl, heading to the couch. She placed Jennie on her lap and fed her as she entertained the guests. Although it isn't what Jennie expected, she was nonetheless satisfied with the outcome. Even after the snack, Jennie did not leave Jisoo's lap and the three friends ended up spending their entire time together talking on the couch.

----------------------------

A/N pt 2: Finally putting this chapter out there. Fingers crossed and hope that y'all enjoyed it!