Where it all began

Fallen Kitty Angel and The Human Butler (Discontinued)

"I am bored!" Jennie screamed out loud in boredom as she kicked her legs while lying on the bed of soft feathers. After being an angel in heaven for 100 over years, she is bored of her heaven home. She longed to do something fun and there came her sister Angel Yeri, who entered her room without knocking as usual.

"Hey, please knock for heaven's sake. I have been telling you for over 100 years," complained the slightly older angel of 125 years old. The slightly younger angel of 122 years old chuckled and replied, "come on, we have an eternity to live. Let loose, sister."

"What do you want? You are nothing but trouble everytime you walk in here," said Angel Jennie, who turned around to face her sister.

"Why did you earn the title of the most braty angel then? Maybe you should be one with the prisoners," said angel Yeri before leaving her sister angel's room, finding someone else to annoy given how unwelcomed she was. While Angel Yeri skipped away to annoy Angel Taeyoung, an ominous idea popped out of Jennie's mind. 

"Hmm... Be one with the prisoner. That is easy," said Angel Jennie out loud as she sat on her bed, thinking about operation "Be one with the prisoners" to kill her boredom. 

-----------------

Down in heaven is a different story. Here, we will be meeting Jisoo, a 26 year old writer. She isn't any famous writer of South Korea but she could at least write a novel or two and even some scripts to have 50 people following her work. Not caring about fame and prestige, she lived her entire 26 years as a happy-go-lucky girl, going around the room with a bright smile plastered on her face and working hard everyday to live a comfortable life. However, she felt that something was always missing in her life. Was it because she grew up in an orphanage and got fostered by distant foster parents? She didn't know why but she is determined to just live on and hope for the best. Life is all about timing isn't it? If the time is right, the answer will reveal itself, one day. 

She had just received a call from her company and she would be meeting her boss. Her boss was a middle-aged man but looked old enough to be her father. She hated meeting him as he had a terrible nickname, Mr Blabbering Baek. He would blabber on and on about a writer's work and when it came to criticism, one would be sure that he or she will leave the office drenched in sweat because his words alone could make anyone break into cold sweat even in a blasting cold air-conditioned office. 

Jisoo knocked on the door after reaching the office and was prompted to enter with a, "come in".

"Jisoo, Jisoo, you are finally here," said Mr Baek and he invited her to take a seat opposite of him. 

"It's alright, I would stand," said Jisoo and she braced herself for whatever is to come. 

"Your stories are not getting much sales. With less than 6 months till the submission of your next project, I expect something good to come out of you," said Mr Baek. 

Knowing that the conversation won't be this short, she nodded and let her superior speak. 

"You write a lot of mystery books but you know, readers love simple things. They are all simple-minded. They wouldn't understand the complexity of your mystery genre plots..."

As Jisoo listened on, she wanted to rebutt but kept the words inside of her, with a polite smile still plastered on her face. 

"How about romance? Simple story of a boy falling in love with a girl. If not the other way around to make things interesting and different?"

She wanted to tell him that it was a bad idea but she listened on until it was her cue to speak, "it sounds like a great idea. I will work on it," and after the short response, she thanked her boss before leaving the office. She decided to head home to start researching on romance books. All she knew was that she had a long day ahead because she always had difficulty writing romance genre. Heck, she even gotten a failing grade for a romance genre paper back in college and swore not to write on this genre again. After leaving her boss' office, she went to bang her head a few times on the wall, hoping that an idea would instantly pop up in her mind.

-----------------

So now you might be wondering how would two seemingly different entities, an angel and human meet? Let's just say that it so happened that a crisis occurred in heaven and that would lead to a change in a certain angel's life. Stay tuned for chapter 2 :)