Write On Me

Write On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were currently in a private room inside a Korean BBQ restaurant to celebrate her 20th birthday, even though the exact date is tomorrow, it’s just that they had a schedule so they decided to celebrate it now.

 

“Minju, are you excited to get your mark tomorrow?” Eunbi asked her while eating a piece of meat, fresh from the grill. 

 

The birthday girl looked up and said, “I already know I’m not gonna get my mark tomorrow.” with a casual wave of her chopsticks.

 

Eyebrows rising in unison, the older girls looked at each other with questioning glances before turning back to the visual who didn’t seem all that bothered, or nervous about possibly knowing who her soulmate would be.

 

“What do you mean?” asked Chaeyeon, she was bewildered at how nonchalant the younger girl was acting. 

 

Minju swallowed a wrap before answering, “It’s because my soulmate isn’t 20 yet.” Her voice was filled with so much confidence that it was as if she already knew who it was before the mark even appeared. 

 

Eunbi and Sakura exchanged uneasy glances, seemingly having a conversation with their eyes along with a couple of head gestures towards the unbothered Minju who was eating in front of them. 

 

“Minju…” Eunbi started saying, “You never know who your soulmate is going to be until their name appears on your skin.” she was careful to make sure her tone was steady and reassuring. 

 

Sakura continued after a glance at their leader and said, “We just don’t want you to get disappointed in case your soulmate doesn’t turn out to be who you expected.” She was silently pleading that Minju wouldn’t take their concern in a wrong way.

 

The two oldest girls held their breath but were surprised when Minju merely let out a quiet laugh and gave them a beaming smile. “I know you guys are worried and I love you for that, but I’m 100% sure I’m not getting my mark tomorrow.”

 

As the older girls continued to worry about Minju facing possible disappointment tomorrow, no one noticed the way Yuri’s grip on her chopsticks was so strong that it was starting to shake with the force she was exerting on it. 

 

The main vocal on calmed down and relaxed her hold when Minju placed a warm hand on her thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze as if telling her that there was nothing they should worry about. 

 

Yuri prayed she was right because she didn’t know what she would do if they woke up tomorrow and there was a name on Minju’s skin that wasn’t hers. 

 

----------------------------

 

And surprise, surprise, Minju was right. She didn’t get her mark despite the older girls checking her entire body from head to toe for any hint of a letter or name appearing on it. 

 

They didn’t stop glancing at her throughout their schedule and they didn’t stop until the clock struck twelve and the next day began. 

 

“My mark didn’t appear, can I please go to bed now?” As much as Minju loved her members, she was slowly starting to feel annoyed with the constant probing and searching the older girls kept bothering her with. What makes it worse was that she couldn’t even escape their eyes for a second to go and make out with Yuri! 

 

Eunbi pursed her lips and frowned, but reluctantly acknowledged that Minju’s mark wasn’t going to appear any time soon. “Fine, but the second your mark appears, you better tell us, okay?” 

 

Minju mentally rolled her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter