chapter 2

haekyu ff compilation

prompt: I would love to see Donghae’s ver. of admiring Kyuhyun features while he was asleep, and then Kyuhyun caught him admiring him and they got lovey dovey

 

Donghae’s eyelids gently flutter open to tendrils of sunlight creeping through the curtains and dancing upon his lover’s form. The sight warms his heart, the beat stuttering with love.

Everything about Kyuhyun seems to make his heart ache, but it was the little moments, these few hours in the morning of being together, that makes his chest tighten with affection.

He could watch Kyuhyun sleep forever, he realises, looking at and admiring all the details. The smooth curves, the rosy pink of his lips. The warm sheets make his skin tingle as he shuffles closer, reaching a hand up to move a strand of soft hair that had fallen over Kyuhyun’s eyes.

His hand moves down next. His fingertips gently brush Kyuhyun’s pearly white skin, the soft fabrics, until they reach the curve of shoulders, and then the dip of Kyuhyun’s back.

The soft pressure of Donghae’s hand on his back has Kyuhyun squirming away, and Donghae smiles, a soft sound of amusement escaping him.

His hand continues its journey, rhythmically moving up and down, round in circles.

His maknae’s precious features scrunch up in discontent, the male clearly trying to resist as he wakes up.

“Leave me alone, Donghae…” Was the drawl that escaped Kyuhyun’s lips. “It’s too early.”

“You were too cute to resist.” He murmurs in reply.

Kyuhyun smiles at that, always one to accept a compliment. “That doesn’t excuse waking me up.”

His tone is teasing, and Donghae lets out a laugh, head falling to the junction of Kyuhyun’s shoulder. The hot, ghostly breath against his sensitive skin has Kyuhyun burying his face into his pillow, biting back a hardly audible whine.

He knows better than to leave marks, knows the torture of wearing scarves and turtlenecks just to cover up a mark of lust, so Donghae only leaves tiny red marks as he kisses and nips Kyuhyun’s neck.

“Well it’s too late to go to sleep now.”

And Donghae doesn’t feel apologetic in the slightest as he curls an arm around Kyuhyun to pull him closer, pressing his face further into Kyuhyun’s neck.

He feels the sharp intake of air and can perfectly imagine how Kyuhyun’s biting his lip.

“Donghae, stop trying to melt your face into my neck. I want sleep.”

“Hmm, how about…no.”

Far too cute to resist.

._.

prompt: i wanna know more about the haekyu train meeting like what would kyuhyun does when he wakes up and realizes he slept on a stranger’s shoulder

 

The first thing he notices is the ache in his neck. It’s a sharp and sudden, all at once pain and it travels down his neck in waves. He reaches a hand up to rub the sore area, only to have his arm bump into something. And he freezes.

His senses slowly come back to him, the quiet mumble of people, the hard surface of his seat, the warm hold of-

Is that someone’s arm around him?

Kyuhyun carefully peaked an eye open. He could see that he was definitely next to someone from the legs which were practically sandwiched against his. 

He tried to shuffle slightly and actually felt the sharp intake of air from his human pillow.

The embarrassment was gonna kill him if he didn’t move.

“Um, I’m awake, if you could let me-“

“Sorry! You just kind of flopped onto me.” The apparently male person, laughed awkwardly.

Kyuhyun was grateful when the arm was removed from around his waist and he shuffled more purposefully away now, trying to ignore the burn of his cheeks. Turning, he looked back at his current companion.

The male had soft brown hair, and similarly coloured eyes. He had an awkward smile, and seemed to hesitate before he stretched out, reminding Kyuhyun that he had just laid on this person for god knows how long.

Speaking of which-

Kyuhyun’s head span as his belly swirled. How long had he been asleep?!

“I’m such an idiot,” Kyuhyun whispered to himself. “I’ve probably missed my stop!”

“Well we’re about to stop at Seoul Station, if that helps.” The male next to him said.

Kyuhyun looked up, and meeting those warm eyes again he breathed out a sigh of relief - thank god. “Thanks.”

And the relief almost let him ignore the slight jump of his heart, the sudden dryness of his mouth, from such a gorgeous shade of brown.

._.

prompt: I would love the continuation of haealpha and kyuomega or how they meet the first time

 

“His face is lovely enough without all that makeup.” Kyuhyun said, watching the makeup artists attack Donghae’s face. It could probably be counted as minimal compared to what other models dealt with, but it still seemed ridiculous to him.

He had always thought Donghae was the most handsome model here by far. Not like his opinion mattered, he was just an intern who spent most of his day running around doing errands. But even so, even he could tell that Donghae was different to everyone else. The alpha wasn’t loud and obnoxious, holding respect for everyone around him through his quiet, modest nature. Kyuhyun had often felt the need to scream at other models, even his fellow omegas, but not Donghae.

Never Donghae.

“You really are stupid, Miss. makeup artist. I don’t know how you got this job when you clearly don’t understand natural beauty.”

He had never talked to Donghae, and so he had only been able to admire the male’s peaceful nature from afar.

A small smile formed on Kyuhyun’s face as he watched Donghae bob his head slightly to the random song he was listening to.

But he had always been an unobservant person.

He didn’t even hear the quiet shout of surprise, only felt the hard thud against his side as someone slammed into him.

All he knew was that, when he looked up, he didn’t notice the sudden silence in the studio, because all he could see were Donghae’s concerned eyes.