JeTi & TaeTeuk~

JeTi Fluff~

 

'All those times I glance at you, and you glance back, makes my heart flutter. Everytime we hug, I don't won't it too break. Your lovely voice is like music to my ears. Whenever we have our long conversations, I don't won't to talk, I just want to listen. Your always there for me, and I am grateful to have someone so amazing in my life. I love you so much. Although most of our affections that are shown, are for the fans, what you don't know is, I really feel this way.
What I'm trying to say is, I love you so much. I love you deeply. I can't live without you. Please, never leave me.'
 
"Hey Jessie, whatcha up to?" Tiffany asked, bounding into the bedroom. I blushed, and hid the letter under the pillow I was leaning on.
"Nothing much Tiffany." I smiled at her. I took in her appearance. Her long black hair fell past her face, and shimmered in the few rays of sunlight. Although it was our day off, she had some makeup on. She looked beautiful.
"Good, dinner in a few. Sunny and Taeyeon are making a stir-fry." Tiffany smiled as she spoke.
"Oh yummy." I cried happily.
"Yeah, so hurry up unnie." Tiffany winked and ran out of the room. I could still hear her voice.
I smiled, as I returned to my letter.
 
'I've spent a long time thinking this over, and decided I should let you know.
Tiffany, I love you xx
- Jessie.'
 
I sighed heavily as I put the letter in an envelope. I slipped it under Tiffany's pillow, after writing "Read When Your Alone" on the front.
 
I waited there for a moment, before slowly leaving the bedroom. As I entered the kitchen, I saw Tiffany getting the place sorted for dinner. She was setting plates, glasses and cutlery. I saw Sunny and Taeyeon busy at the cooker, putting the final touches on the stir-fry. I sat at one of the settings.
"How come there's only four?" I asked, looking up at Tiffany.
"Oh, the others are going out for dinner." She smiled, fixing the table. She made it perfect. "Then I think they're going clubbing."
"Seohyun, going clubbing?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yeah, I know right." Came Sunny's cheerful voice. She brought of the food, and shared it out.
"I hope they will be alright." Taeyeon sounded a bit apprehensive. She started to serve the drinks.
"Calm down. It's our day off." Sunny rolled her eyes. "That means no uptight, worry-wart leader." Sunny giggled as Taeyeon gave her a glare.
Soon, we were all eating, and talking happily.
"Can you believe we'll be getting ready for our new promotions tomorrow?" Sunny asked, after swallowing her food.
"Yah! I'm so tired I'm not looking forward to it." Taeyeon sighed.
"I think it'll be fun!" Tiffany smiled.
"Meh, lets see, shall we?" I said, uncertain about how I felt about it.
"Sone's will be happy." Sunny added.
We all smiled. Our fans made us who we are, so we owe them a lot. The rest of the evenin was filled with laughter and smiles. Once we were all finished, Taeyeon leaned back in her chair, and sighed heavily.
"Not meaning to sound full of myself, but that was delicious." Taeyeon smiled at Sunny.
"It was." Tiffany agreed. "Haven't had such a good meal in a long time."
"Jessie, what time is it?" Taeyeon asked, rubbing her face with her hands.
"Uh, it's half six." I said, checking my watch.
"What?!" She screamed, jumping up. She rushed around the dorm, changing her clothes, looking for her phone, groaning when she checked it. She brushed her teeth. She done up her hair, and came out of her bedroom. All this happened, while the rest of us were lost.
"Uh, whats up?" Sunny asked.
"Hold on." She ran back into her room. She came back out a few minutes later, with a y, satin black dress on, a silver purse in her hand.
"Going out." She said, out of breath.
"Who with?" Tiffany asked.
"A friend." Taeyeon was looking for something again. She was searching around the dorm. I stood up, and put my plate in the sink. As I did, I heard a knock on the door. Taeyeon spun around. She glared at me, I was closest to the door.
"Don't answer." She warned.
I should obey her, as she is the leader, but my curiosity won over me. I ran to the door, and peered through the peephole. I almost squeled when I saw who it was. I walked back to the rest.
"Oh!" I squeled quietly.
I ran back to the door, and opened it up. I bowed at the person.
"Please, come in." I smiled.
The man stepped in.
"Thanks Jessica." Came a friendly reply.
I hugged Taeyeons date. He hugged me back. When we were finished, I looked at his clothes properly. He was wearing a dark suit. His short, light brown hair looked recently washed. He was wearing his Playboy Bunny earrings, the same pair as Taeyeon.
"Your looking handsome tonight Leeteuk." I winked at him and walked into the kitchen. He followed me. When Tiffany and Sunny saw him, their faces dropped for a moment, before they smiled and greeted him casually. Taeyeon popped in, looking flustered. She glared at me for letting him in.
"Ready to go?" She asked, hugging him.
"Yeah." He said goodbye to all of us, and walked out with Taeyeon.
"Don't stay out too late." Sunny called after them.
"Treat her nice." I shouted.
"Always use protection!" Tiffany screamed, causing Sunny and myself to burst out laughing. We heard the door slam, which caused us to laugh even more. When we were finished laughing, Sunny stood up.
"I need to go to the shops." She quickly threw on a coat.
"You want us to go with you?" Tiffany asked.
Sunny shook her head. "No thanks, I'll be fine. Need anything?" She asked.
"Orange juice please." Tiffany smiled.
"Ooh, a doughnut, with pink frosting and sprinkled please." I said, smiling at her.
"Okay, be back in a while." Sunny waved goodbye, and left.
I sighed to myself.
"I'm gonna get changed into my pyjamas." Tiffany announced and went off to her room.
"Okay." I replied lazily. I walked to our sitting room, and turned the T.V on. I didn't even care what was on. I lay there, almost drifitng off to sleep, until I heard Tiffany come back into the room. She was crying, and had a piece of paper in her hand. As soon as I saw the paper, I jumped up, and looked at her. There was a long moments silence, before Tiffany flung her arms around my neck. She kissed me on the cheek twice, before kissing me passionately on the lips. I kissed her back. Things were starting to get heated, before we heard the opening and closing.
"I'm back." Sunny called.
We pulled away, called back to Sunny, and smiled at each other.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." She mouthed back.