Happenings

I'll Be Alright

 

"Hae Yeon-ah!" 
 
I woke up in an instant move and I felt dizzy. I looked around, and saw that I am in the classroom, after classes, sleeping on my bench. Myeong Hee was sitting next to me, and she looked pretty confused.
"Don't you get enough sleep at home?" She asked.
"Mianhae Myeong Hee-ah, Jae Chan oppa wouldn't let me sleep this entire night. He forced me to help him study. He had an important exam this morning, and I was the only one awake who could help him" I answered. 
"Okay, gwaenchana. By the way, your cellphone called earlier during the class" Myeong Hee sayed and grabbed an apple from her bag.
I looked through my pockets in my jacket, and found my cellphone in the left one. I unlocked my cellphone, and I saw that Jae Chan called me. 
'What does he want now' I asked myself and called him.
 
After four beeps he answered.
"Hae Yeon-ah! Sorry that I called during your class, I was just wondering if I could ride you home after classes" 
"Yeah, my class just finished. Wait by your locker, and I'll be there in five minutes" I said
"Okay, I'll wait" He said and hung up the phone.
 
I got up from the chair, and Myeong Hee followed me. We got out of the classroom and we saw that everyone was standing by their lockers to grab their bags. Chunji, Niel and Ricky was passing by us and they waved at us. Jia and Suzy stood by their lockers putting their make-up on. Dara and Minzy was  sitting down on a bench talking to Jinyoung and Baro. Myeong Hee followed me to my locker and I grabbed my books and my bag. I grabbed my bag and I saw that  L.Joe was walking toward us. I closed my locker and I sigh. Myeong Hee brightened up and she asked him what he is going to do after school. After five minutes they were still talking to each other, and I noticed the time and I nudged at Myeong Hee.
"Hurry up, we gotta go!"  I angerly said.
"Oops, sorry!" Myeong Hee said, not looking to bothered. She waved at him and we left. 
 
"I think I like L.Joe" She said as walked down the stairs toward Jae Chans locker. 
"No Myeong Hee, no! It's just been three weeks since you broke up with Gongchan! You can't possible like L.Joe now" I am very upset. Myeong Hee and Gongchan were together for almost a year, but Gongchan was very busy and didn't have time for her. So she broke up with him.
"Why not? I don't like Gongchan anymore. L.Joe have been nice to me and he is cute. You can't tell me not to like him" Myeong Hee says.
I sigh. "Alright Myeong Hee-ah.  But I won't let you go that easy. At least wait, so that Gongchan won't feel so sad" 
"Fine" Myeong Hee said and pouted.
 
We arrived at Jae Chans floor and we saw him standing by his locker, holding his bag, and talking to his friends. His girlfriend Yoona was also there, and he was holding his arm around her. They are so lucky. They have been dating for three years, and they are really happy together. Jae Chan is so charming, funny, and attractive, no wonder all the girls wants him.  I like Yoona to, she is like a sister to me. She cares about me a lot, and she is giving me advice. They look so good together. Sigh, why can't I find a boyfriend?
 
"Hae Yeon-ah!" One of Jae Chans friends saw me and called me over. We walked over to them and suddenly Jae Chan hugged me tightly. 
"Let go of me oppa, we saw each other this morning" I said. He let me go, and I almost couldn't breathe. Then Yoona hugged me and she let me go after a few seconds.  I think that Myeong Hee felt left out, since she was pouting. 
"So Jae Chan, what are you doing after school?" One of Jae Chans friends Hyun Seung asked.
"Nothing, me and Yoona are giving Hae Yeon and her friend a ride home. Then maybe watch TV" Jae Chan answered. 
"So you aren't going to hang out with us?" Another friend called Junhyung asked.
"No, sorry guys. I think I need to spend some quality time with my girlfriend" Jae Chan said, and gived Yoona a kiss on the cheek which made her smile. 
"Alright then" Junhyung said. All his friends left, and  left us by Jae Chans locker. Yoona saw her friends Jessica and Sooyoung walking by, and she remembered that she didn't say goodbye to them, so she left for a few minutes. When she came, we left the school.
 
We got outside, and we saw that it was sunny. It was 10 degrees celsius, so it was very cold. We saw many students hugging and saying goodbye to each other, and I noticed that many girls were looking at us. I'm sure that they are looking at Jae Chan holding his arm around Yoona, which makes them all feel very jealous. Jae Chan parked his car two blocks away from the school. We arrived to the car, and Jae Chan sat down in the drivers seat, Yoona sat next to him, and me and Myeong Hee sat in the backseats.
 
It takes about fifteen minutes to drive home. We live in an house in Seocho-Gu in Seoul, in southern Seoul. It's a pretty big house, two floors, a big backyard, and a big garage for my dads and Jae Chans cars. 
We arrived at our house, and I opened the mailbox to take out the mail, a few bills and some magazines. 
"Omma, Appa, where home!" I shouted as we entered the house. 
No answer. 
"Guess there not home" Myeong Hee said.
"Yes!" Both Jae Chan and I happily shouted. Myeong Hee and Yoona was just laughing at us.
 
We took off our shoes and jackets, and Jae Chan and Yoona were going to the living room to watch TV. Myeong Hee and I walked over to the kitchen to eat some snacks. At the counter I noticed that there is a note that is laying there. I picked it up and read; 
 
'Hae Yeon-ah, Jae Chan-ah. Your appa will be working late, and I will pick up Soo Mi, and ride her home before I eat dinner with my friends, so we will be home late tonight. Make sure that Soo Mi gets to sleep before 10pm and that she eats dinner.
// Omma' 
 
"Jae Chan oppa! Come over here" I shouted.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Appa and Omma will be home late. Make dinner for all of us, because Myeong Hee and I can't cook" I said.
"Fine" Jae Chan sighed, and grabbed a banana on the counter. 
He was walking toward the living room, and the doorbell ringed. After a few seconds he opened the door. 
"Oh, Jong Hyun-ah, Ki Bum-ah, what are you doing here?" He asked.
"We were bored, and we wanted to know if Hae Yeon is here" Ki Bum said.
"Yeah, she is in the kitchen, with Myeong Hee. Welcome in" I heard from Jae Chan.
 
Jong Hyun and Ki Bum is my neighbors, living next door. They are siblings, and we have known each other, since I was three years old when they moved in. I also have three other close neighbors. Jin Ki, Min Ho and Tae Min. Jin Ki and Tae Min are siblings, living in the house opposite ours, and Min Ho lives two doors away. 
 
"Annyeong!" Jong Hyun said, walking toward the kitchen with Ki Bum.
"Oh, annyeong" I said. "We're just getting a snack"  
"Okay, what are you going to do next?" Ki Bum asked.
"Nothing, since we don't have any homework to do, we're probably just going to join Jae Chan and Yoona to watch TV" I answered.
"You guys are so boring! Let's do something fun!" Jong Hyun said happily.
"Yes!" Ki Bum agreed. "Let's go outside" 
Both Myeong Hee and I sighed and we looked at each other. After a while I nodded at Myeong Hee.
"Fine. Jae Chan oppa, where leaving!"
"Okay" I heard from the living room. He and Yoona probably doesn't care if we go out for a while. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So what do you think? 
 
In this chapter I wanted you to get to know everyone before the good stuff happens okay? ^~^
 
Hope that you subscribe to this! 
 
Annyeong~~~~