Hold Me

Hug Me

 

Yeaaa..best if you think of it as a married couple type of scenario

--------------------------------------------------

When he wants to cuddle

Beep, beep, beep

You turned to your right side to see the numbers 7:30 AM flashing on your alarm clock. You then turned your head to your left side to see him lying beside you sleeping peacefully.

Should I wake him up?

You thought that was the best thing to do since he had work today. He was off for the past two days, so you let him relax. You had work those two days, though. Today was your day off after two weeks. You decided to get up first. You left the room, and went to the bathroom.

You took a shower, and washed up. You walked slowly and quietly back to the room.

Creak, creak, creak.

You stopped half way, annoyed with your attempts to be quiet. You quickly walked to your room, and stuck your head through the door. He was still sleeping. You went in, and sat on the bed. You looked at the clock again. It was 7:45 AM by now. He usually gets up by 8, so you decided to go downstairs and make breakfast.

You finished making breakfast and put the food in two plates.

Here comes the challenge of the day; waking him up. You walked up the stairs, and entered your room. You looked at your bed, but he wasn’t there. You saw that his closet was open, and his clothes were set out on the small couch in your room. You backed up, and looked to your left, down the hallway. You saw that the bathroom door was closed.

Huh, I guess he woke up on his own...for once

Your thought made you lightly chuckle. You started towards the stairs, and felt yourself stop.

Your back started warming up, and felt something strong around your waist. You looked down and saw his arms around. You tilted your head so that you were looking at him upside down.

“Good morning, jagi-ah,” he said quietly and kissed your lips lightly. You turned around, hugged him and smiled.

“Good morning, oppa,” he looked down at you and smiled brightly.

“Where did you go?”

“I woke up early, and didn’t want to bother you. I even made you breakfast. Go get ready and come down quickly,” You hugged him then shooed him into your room.

He came down quickly, and started eating. You sat down at the table as well, and started eating.

“_____-ah, I won’t be home until later tonight,” he paused for a second and looked up at you, “don’t stay up for me if I’m late, understand?”

You knew exactly why he stopped to look at you. You remembered the last time you stayed up for him. You were so tired you didn’t know where you were walking, so you tripped over the leg of your coffee table, twisting your ankle. Good thing he came home five minutes after that event.

You looked up and nodded at him. After finishing your breakfast, he left to go to work. It was now 9AM.

You did the dishes and decided to clean the house, since you didn’t get the chance to for a while. You were a perfectionist, and if something wasn’t done right, you would do it over and over again until it was done properly.

You spent two hours cleaning the living room, the kitchen, and the bigger bathroom. The bigger challenge was your entertainment room, and bedroom. You started with the entertainment room. It wasn’t that messy, but there was still a mess. You cleaned up and headed to your room. You quickly glanced at the clock, it was 4:45 PM. Your stomach growled, and you looked down. You forgot to eat, since you were busy cleaning.

You decided to finish cleaning, then go down to eat and watch a movie. You finished cleaning at 5:20 PM. You headed down the stairs to go eat and to finish your day off with a movie. You took your food into the living room and started watching “Pirates of the Caribbean”. You finished, and went into the kitchen to put your plate in the sink, and quickly went upstairs to get a sweater.

When you were leaving your room, you heard your door open. You quickly walked out of your room and saw him standing in front of the door staring at you.

“Jagi, I’m home early,” he stared at you showing off that eye-smile of his that you absolutely adore.

“Why are you home so early though? I thought you were busy at work,” you were now leaning against the railing of the stairs, looking down at him.

“Oh, we finished up quickly. We were going to go out, but I wanted to come home instead.”

You ran down the stairs and told him to go sit on the couch. He did as he was told, and you headed into the kitchen.

“Oppa, did you eat yet,” you asked yelling from the kitchen.

“No. _____-ah, can you just come here for a bit?” he wanted to hold you, but you started taking care of him right when he got home.

“In a minute,” you answered him. You walked back to him with food in your hands.

He took the plate from you and placed it on the coffee table in front of you two. You watched his actions, and sat back down.

“Aren’t you going to eat, oppa?” You questioned him.

Before you could say anything else, he pulled you onto his lap, and held you tight. You leaned into his chest, and he held you close.

“I just wanted to hold you for a bit, but you started working right when I got here. I notice you’ve been working around the house. This place is spotless!”

He soon let go of you and ate the food you prepared for him. You both kept watching the movie. Slowly, he started hugging you again. This time you got too comfortable and fell asleep on his shoulder.

He soon started to hear soft breathing, and saw you asleep. He smiled, and picked you up walking up the stairs.

He placed you in bed, and went to the other side after changing into comfortable to sleep in.

He wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you close.

“Good night, jagi,”

He smiled and dozed off as well. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts? Feelings? Comments? Suggestions? 

Leave them below, and help me improve! :D