First

Dear Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Her name was Kim Taeyeon. She's only 22 years old and currently unemployed neither studying. After she broke up with her ex-girlfriend 2 years ago, she decided that perhaps it was the perfect time to find a new person to be her life partner because she's missing the feeling of being loved by someone else. Having said that, it was definitely not easy as the world's currently in a pandemic so she spent her time at home doing nothing but playing games every day.

Having the thoughts of not going out to meet someone new, she at first, gave up. Howbeit, not long after, she saw the advertisement of the dating app so she gave it a try. It had been weeks since she downloaded a dating app called 'Tinder.' Over the weeks, she has matched with a lot of users, but only some of them did strike a conversation with her. Considering her profile which had zero information, it was quite a surprise. 

Her pictures on her profile were all memes she found on Twitter, her biodata had only a sentence, and the name displayed wasn't even her name. She's doing all of these because she didn't want to get teased by her friends so she created an account in secret.

T.

I'm a boring person, I'm sorry.

Hence, she wasn't totally expected to get over 100 matches in just 2 weeks. There were few who asked about her Instagram account so she gave it to them without any hesitation because she's confident about her looks.

Anyway, she once matched with a user named Heize. Her real name was Jang Dahye, but she preferred people calling her by her nickname. 

She was nice and funny. But a problem arose when she found out that Heize was her friend's little sister. So she had been trying to lessen down her conversation with the younger girl as it would be awkward. There were few times Taeyeon found herself almost falling in love with her, but she held herself well. Weeks after texting, the younger girl seemed to get the notice that Taeyeon wasn't interested in her as Taeyeon purposely replied as if she didn't really care about continuing a dead topic. So they had stopped talking.

However, before Taeyeon started to talk to Heize, there was another girl. She wasn't Taeyeon's type but she was funny. The reason why they stopped talking was because of Heize. Apparently, they're friends so Taeyeon felt bad for talking with two girls at the same time so she ditched her just to talk with Heize alone. Nonetheless, luck wasn't even on her side when she found out the truth.

After the whole drama with Heize, she matched with another girl. She was also nice, and funny but the main problem was that she's too enthusiastic. It wasn't a problem at first, but as they started talking, Taeyeon realized their personalities really didn't match. Sometimes the girl replied too long as if Taeyeon was reading a novel instead of texting with a person so she decided to let her be because that's just a total no to Taeyeon.

She had encountered a lot of people in the app. Sometimes, guys pretended to be girls just because they wanted to have fun or they're just erts.

"Hey, Taeyeon!"

Please log in to read the full chapter